btw dld my brother whats the name of the trance song on the dvd haha i like it makes me wanna parrty with my t=strechests Xd

jacob5414;604337 said:
btw dld my brother whats the name of the trance song on the dvd haha i like it makes me wanna parrty with my t=strechests Xd

I can't remember, LIGHTNING would know.

so the other day me and my friend were doing shrooms , best ones ive ever had close to 4 grams afeter 2 hours or so my friend started having a seizure i didnt belive it i thought he was faking it , i couldve swore my friend died right infront of my eyes and as he stopped movig idk what happened to me it was like i whent from tripping to an ounce of shrooms idk if i was in shock or soemthing but i felt like i was dying with my friend and leaving the world , the fact that he had a seizsure made me have a heartatatck or soemthing but i maintained to stay concoius though i felt i was going in and out of being alive , i accpeted dieing best feeling ever to accept death it changes you , turns out were both ok 2 min after the event i told him get up were both ok werre alive i started walking with my fancy og walk that gets all the ladies i felt alive , and the crazy part was within 1 minute i sweat so much my hair was as weat as i just jumped in the pool crazy event , but im definately continiung my pe jounrey and im doen doing drugs of any sort frever my life isnt worth being wasted for a good time i can mediatte instead , funny trhing was both me and my friend said we had the same expereience REBIRTH

like i whent super sayan but sweat everything out in a matter of 1 min idk how thats possible but crazy event changed my life sorry i dont look at what i wrote i should start soon , but anyways im still gonna do pe sex is my drug of choice

ok im changing my routine to 2x 1 hour + strech then 2 1 hour+ girth a day instead of doing both at same time 3 hours staright pe is exhauting x2 a day better to get eneergy while taking breaks in between

Great thread -
I also would like to ask how intense should you go?

I remember reading about something that said not to stretch too intense as if you overdo it, it can make it harder to gain?

I forgot which thread it was in

more intence the easier to gain just make sure you work up to more intensity , i also reccoment you have a 5-10 minute warmup befopre streching and while warming up strech it aswell so itll be ready for so much more then just a basic warm up , remeber you dont want injury but you dont wanna be thinking everytime you pull that if you pull to hard your gonna hurt your dick cuz if thats in the back of your head your gonna hurt yourself or not get any gains cuz your gonna not give it your all , over the 1 minute work your way up instead of 100% pull from beggining so you can be more caucious , no pain no gain once you feel the pain thats when you close watch your intensity cuz if pain is at 90% and you go 100 instead of 91 your gonna fuck your shit up you feel me brother

jacob5414;605032 said:
ok so what sounds better 5 days on 1 off 1 on 1 off 5 on or 2 on 1 off 2 on

I think 5 on 1 off if better out of the choices, I think it is important to hit the penis in as many days in a row as you can to cause the fastest growth. 1 day off would be plenty of time to rest and heal for the next 5. I personally took no days off, a solid 7 on for my entire history.

visually im noticing some length gain , after i strech and get erect im like holy fuck this things massive haha but anyways girth workout now im loving pe more then the gym

jacob5414;605214 said:
visually im noticing some length gain , after i strech and get erect im like holy fuck this things massive haha but anyways girth workout now im loving pe more then the gym

Seeing is a great thing and a measurement will confirm it. Keep up the good work and on measuring day seeing will be believing!

ok without using my ruler i compared it to my other remote which is longer then the directv and erect im longer then that one !!!! im so excited toi see what i get at the end of this month im only half way in , im definately gonna continue doing phase 1 next month aswell since my first month i wassnt doing it nfully corect or having this much intensity btw toilet paper rocks fuck baby power or palstic toilet paper does the job best strech eveer today!!!!!!

doublelongdaddy;605061 said:
I think 5 on 1 off if better out of the choices, I think it is important to hit the penis in as many days in a row as you can to cause the fastest growth. 1 day off would be plenty of time to rest and heal for the next 5. I personally took no days off, a solid 7 on for my entire history.

I had to take a 2 day break this weekend lol. My first week of using the bathmate got to me after not doing any girth work for almost a year.

how are you liking the bm , any gains yet? ... and well guys last night i experienced what dld promised in the dvd mutiple male orgasms without nutting and i must say loved it , having it happen with knowing what happing down there id say its happened before but not like this my dick was spasing for a good 30 seconds hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

how are you liking the bm , any gains yet? ... and well guys last night i experienced what dld promised in the dvd mutiple male orgasms without nutting and i must say loved it , having it happen with knowing what happing down there id say its happened before but not like this my dick was spasing for a good 30 seconds hahaha

jacob5414;605768 said:

That is so awesome! What technique did you use Jacob?

i was about to nut like extremely pressured to nut , and i think i revered kegal i know i didnt kegal or i wouldve nut and then after 6 sec of holding it the spasms sytarted happening with no jiz coming out i was loving it then it stopepd for a sec or 2 then continued amazing ecperience , but in my head i was thinking your not gonna nut you musnt dont let yourself cuz i didnt wanna wait to get my eq back to 100% for my girth workout

Back
Top Bottom