jacob5414;606946 said:
well he can gain 4 inches in length and 2 inches in girth if you want him too anyone can be as big as is desired

That was SPAM, I banned that account.

i cant/wont stop till i reach my goals im currently doing 2hour-230 phase 1 with 15-20 min erect streching in the morning or as i wakeup and around midday i do second set of phase 1 /.erect streching i do like 1 hour with the 15-20 erect streching then 2 hours before i go to sleep i do my girth 15 min jelq 1hour 30 slammers but instead oif doing a horse squeese i do ssjs and some more jelqs then get erect once more ..... though im closing in on 9 i feel like i need 10 so badly and atleast 6.5 girth im 6 right now well im guessing cuz i estimate .25 increae eeverry month and last month i got .25 from doing less then i did/am dojng this month i just wish i had the remote from click and skipped 2 months from now then id be 10 /6.5 and the 7 inch girth can wait ima test it out at 6.5 first i dont mind how long it takes foreplay cuz my sex game is infinite and i aint trying to hurt only please im obsessed with pe until i get my goal id do mors treching if i had more energy in my arms streching is a bitch without a tool but hey its worth it

no job right now im job searching i think target might take me ima check in tommorow id be srt all day lol

damn doing the slammers today i looked in the mirror and holy shit im huge haha hug(e) i dont deserve the e untill im 10/6.5 aleast i can only imagine how its gonna look on me ..., fucking sexy lol and btw i watched the video with __________ and the guy with 12.8 and the omar �naked people movies�star thats 11 well i looked at his �naked people movies� that nigguh is 8.5-9 so that just means jonah is 11 cuz he measured 8 flacid not 9.5 and the guy with 12.9 well he looked massive (buldgewise) and his fatpad was like his whole dick XD

Last edited:
jacob5414;607212 said:
damn doing the slammers today i looked in the mirror and holy shit im huge haha hug(e) i dont deserve the e untill im 10/6.5 aleast i can only imagine how its gonna look on me ..., fucking sexy lol and btw i watched the video with __________ and the guy with 12.8 and the omar �naked people movies�star thats 11 well i looked at his �naked people movies� that nigguh is 8.5-9 so that just means jonah is 11 cuz he measured 8 flacid not 9.5 and the guy with 12.9 well he looked massive (buldgewise) and his fatpad was like his whole dick XD

I would put Omar at 8.5 and Jonah at 9 in length. Their sizes are way overestimated and with neither of them giving real proof to their size it is impossible to know for sure. Glad you had a great session today and I hope you continue to hit it hard and get to that mammoth goal!

Sharps;607328 said:
jacob5414 can you message me that routine sir???? and what i will need for an awesome full stretch" hopefully its found in the hardware store" owe wait" i have the pump" tingling lub" and rings going everyday" i still feel as if i need more stretch though" moreover i feels so aroused and the feeling is really good" with my rod pumped up with the rings pump and cooling lube" my entire body gets deeply itchy" ................. please lmk sir"

The Ultimate Stretch is from the LengthMaster, hands down. There is no other tool that can provide this much stretch with such insane grip.

"the real challenge in life is not just getting what you want , but continuing to want what you have" quote of the day .. first day off in awhile then ima go everyday till the end of the month hopefully when i measure up i see 9.0 but ill be happy with 8.8/6...., also i got an interview thursday with target :D id be so happy if they choose me i see no reason why they wouldnt i have a great persoanlity but anyways my first paychecks are going towards SRT and listen to dld if you want a routine get the lm and do newbie routine thats all ive been doing with my hands but if had a lm it be even more powerful id be measuring 9.2 at the end of this month:).... and im postive with you on omar and the other guys the ddue with 8 made me laugh hes 6.5 the girl said she had very tiny hands and was small and used two hands with a little left over not a 3 hander and her hands are tiny fucking documentry fucking with peoples heads everything is to distort reality i just wish they could be straight up with the world

Last edited:
jacob5414;607404 said:
"the real challenge in life is not just getting what you want , but continuing to want what you have" quote of the day .. first day off in awhile then ima go everyday till the end of the month hopefully when i measure up i see 9.0 but ill be happy with 8.8/6...., also i got an interview thursday with target :D id be so happy if they choose me i see no reason why they wouldnt i have a great persoanlity but anyways my first paychecks are going towards SRT and listen to dld if you want a routine get the lm and do newbie routine thats all ive been doing with my hands but if had a lm it be even more powerful id be measuring 9.2 at the end of this month:).... and im postive with you on omar and the other guys the ddue with 8 made me laugh hes 6.5 the girl said she had very tiny hands and was small and used two hands with a little left over not a 3 hander and her hands are tiny fucking documentry fucking with peoples heads everything is to distort reality i just wish they could be straight up with the world

Good luck with your job, I pray thou get it!

"the real challenge in life is not just getting what you want , but continuing to want what you have"

This quote is very good as it shows thankfulness for a creation that has not happened yet. Being grateful for what we have yet to gain is always the fastest route to getting it!

acromegaly;607502 said:
Super good quote
It's important to work hard even when we feel successful

It is a big part of manifestation, attraction or any other mind-body experience. It starts with the mind and the idea and the quicker we can show appreciation for the thought of receiving something the faster it will manifest itself. The biggest limitation in making goals happen is the measurements we create in our heads. If you can truly imagine yourself with that which you desire you will truly receive it.

<333333 yay i love your words of wisdom , and thankyou brother i can picture myself getting the job already lets see what comes of it

jacob5414;607542 said:
<333333 yay i love your words of wisdom , and thankyou brother i can picture myself getting the job already lets see what comes of it

Awesome outlook Brother! I pray to God you get the job!

doublelongdaddy;607693 said:
Awesome outlook Brother! I pray to God you get the job!

thankyou brother i appreciate it ....and i added plyometric and under leg ill wait till next month for a strech to fully join the routine

jacob5414;607921 said:
and i added plyometric and under leg ill wait till next month for a strech to fully join the routine

I have been messing with Plyometric exercises once again over the past month. I think they deserve another go as I am seeing the potential in them again. I created them for someone else and only did testing in the development but over the past month I am seeing some definite potentials.

i have this little routne for my second streching of the day now that ends with btc and i must say holy fuck ive never got a btc strech like that before ill explain soon but in the mean time i got the job today but guess what they want a drug trest within 24 hours i smoked last week ..... help me lol ima go buy some palo azul from what i read online this will help me pass ... i seriously need this job itll be sad to not get it just becuase of weed witch is harmless and in no way should be used to descirbe the person i am..... im like the dalai lama but i smoke weed does that make me bad damn us :/ the plus side is that i have like no fat im 150 5'7 abd have been hitting the gym all week aqnd sauna/steamroom

jacob5414;608122 said:
i have this little routne for my second streching of the day now that ends with btc and i must say holy fuck ive never got a btc strech like that before ill explain soon but in the mean time i got the job today but guess what they want a drug trest within 24 hours i smoked last week ..... help me lol ima go buy some palo azul from what i read online this will help me pass ... i seriously need this job itll be sad to not get it just becuase of weed witch is harmless and in no way should be used to descirbe the person i am..... im like the dalai lama but i smoke weed does that make me bad damn us :/ the plus side is that i have like no fat im 150 5'7 abd have been hitting the gym all week aqnd sauna/steamroom

The solution to pollution is dilution. Drink as much water as you can right up till the test. You want to be peeing every half hour or so until the urine is crystal clear. This will help big time in a drug test. I pray you pass my Brother!

i hope i pass aswell cuz this job means alot to me as my family could use help with the bills , and well ive been maily doing streching the past 3 days i havent done girth ... no worries ill continue tonight but update my dick has to be 9 guarteed right now but ill meaure with a ruller in 2 days ill have to buy one cuz i broke it for i didnt measure this month XD i just measured with remotes and such but my penis has grown a little since i last measured with the remote anyways 10 inchs should be reached withion 2-3 months max ... i feel like my girth is small for some reason though not sure if its 6 yet now though i measured in the beggining of the month being 5.75 so who knows maybe its just the length messing with my head but anyways i wanna get 6.5 but from what red said i beleive it was red said he wished he got his length before girth as more sureface area will be needed to strech if your thicker so i can take adavatge of the length gaisn im getting right now without raping my girth but then again my girth gaisns eems to be coming quick swell 2 more days and well find out :) a measurement will be the real mind blower especially seening lexington steel being measured and id be equivalent in length 9 though his penis has shrunk over time , ive alos read at another pe site that hes like 8 now and was 9 back then that measuring video he looks way bigger then then now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom