Holy fucking shit smoked today and when you mentioned the subcouncious i whent through my day like that for 6 hours staright kegaling like nothing first day off and i sware my dick swell up like crazy i no longer am shrunk all day!! Mad bludflow , i think everyone starred more then usual 10.5 here i come , you speaking of the subcoincous brings me which i am in commune with and my views with mediation are quiet powerful mind body connection!!! Instantly !! Hahaha im still tripping i sware i might get an inch this first month and massive girth when i smoke and workout i am in more commune with my subcoincous mind because im a ligthweight now and trance out with my belief system like instantl higher concioucsness like meidiation !!where i take advatge and get the mostr of what i do working out and pe combo great with weed !!meditation is great mixed with pe you make hgh naturally and decrease blood pressure your calm and are chill you the man who gets hard as fuck as long as you want i sware i can fuck for 6 hours sgtariught like nada i love pleasing women i only have a good time if their having a good time but i wanna have the best time so thats what i do for the ladies give them the best timne people with high blood pressure have more stress i presume aswell but anyways who and you get commune with bodily fucntioons if youve felt them before taking control of the mind body connection im high hope my grammer is good dont forget i use to smoke everyday adn stopped for like 4 months smoking like 8 times betwen this time frame :) the herd is good trust me and pretend your having sex when peing you releash alot of healthy good blood so in your head your actually having sex in your fucking mind realsing eveverything that you normamlly realse when your having sex like litterally lol idtencial relash of whatever is relased xd mental pe in my words

- - - Updated - - -

YOUR CHANCES OF GREAT GAINS ARE THE SAME AS THE NEXT MAN JUST GIVE IT YOUR ALL FOR THE TIME YOU DO IT WITH A GOOD ROUTINE

Dont be a bitch your dick is durable like dld siad just be horny you dont feel pain you just the alpha

- - - Updated - - -

DLD DO YOU SMOKE WEED AND PE

and its so comfortable its like your isnatly a vertan as goes to having a durbale dick i edge mostly when doing girth ill go for an hour or hour and a half having doing tthat its possible with the slammers and that engorment haveped my lenght from morning streches

jacob5414;597202 said:
Holy fucking shit smoked today and when you mentioned the subcouncious i whent through my day like that for 6 hours staright kegaling like nothing first day off and i sware my dick swell up like crazy i no longer am shrunk all day!! Mad bludflow , i think everyone starred more then usual 10.5 here i come , you speaking of the subcoincous brings me which i am in commune with and my views with mediation are quiet powerful mind body connection!!! Instantly !! Hahaha im still tripping i sware i might get an inch this first month and massive girth when i smoke and workout i am in more commune with my subcoincous mind because im a ligthweight now and trance out with my belief system like instantl higher concioucsness like meidiation !!where i take advatge and get the mostr of what i do working out and pe combo great with weed !!meditation is great mixed with pe you make hgh naturally and decrease blood pressure your calm and are chill you the man who gets hard as fuck as long as you want i sware i can fuck for 6 hours sgtariught like nada i love pleasing women i only have a good time if their having a good time but i wanna have the best time so thats what i do for the ladies give them the best timne people with high blood pressure have more stress i presume aswell but anyways who and you get commune with bodily fucntioons if youve felt them before taking control of the mind body connection im high hope my grammer is good dont forget i use to smoke everyday adn stopped for like 4 months smoking like 8 times betwen this time frame :) the herd is good trust me and pretend your having sex when peing you releash alot of healthy good blood so in your head your actually having sex in your fucking mind realsing eveverything that you normamlly realse when your having sex like litterally lol idtencial relash of whatever is relased xd mental pe in my words

- - - Updated - - -

YOUR CHANCES OF GREAT GAINS ARE THE SAME AS THE NEXT MAN JUST GIVE IT YOUR ALL FOR THE TIME YOU DO IT WITH A GOOD ROUTINE

Might be a good idea getting in the zone smoking some weed and doing PE

lol i hope people understand this XD if not ill just continue with my progress btw im in love with kegals makes me rember when i could get erection without even needing to touch myself

LIGHTNING;597219 said:
I think jacob5414 is a robot

Don't think so, he seems human to me:)

back on the grind i think ima go 5 on 2 off not sure what off days do but i read somehwehere the penis need 24 hours to recoveer but not sure

im doing streches and gonna stick with jelq 15 minutes 1 hour of supra slammers like 20 of them i love it im getting gaisn quick , i sware women seem to becomes wet at my buldge and the way i walk gives off alot of confidence apparently they say stuff in the corner of my ear before they just ow i seem to become more unresistable XD

jacob5414;598079 said:
im doing streches and gonna stick with jelq 15 minutes 1 hour of supra slammers like 20 of them i love it im getting gaisn quick , i sware women seem to becomes wet at my buldge and the way i walk gives off alot of confidence apparently they say stuff in the corner of my ear before they just ow i seem to become more unresistable XD

Some of the best confidence comes from the opposite sex noticing our work. A greater measurement on the ruler is great but a compliment that confirms this is even better. Keep up the good work and the compliments will pour in.

i love you dld ima join the 10 crew nbp with you my nigguh blaze it 420 live life to the fullest hahah aen im happpy things come into reaqlity when you really want them

jacob5414;601390 said:
i love you dld ima join the 10 crew nbp with you my nigguh blaze it 420 live life to the fullest hahah aen im happpy things come into reaqlity when you really want them

Thats it Brother, if you can believe it it can truly happen.

oh btw my first month results are .3 length .25 girth all around , found out i was doing the routine wrong i was just doing rotary , left right middle strech i didnt do the other 3 categories you had on the dvd rotuine paper, gonna stick with that for next month aswell so ill be doing the complete phase 1 length and continue with the supra slammers jelg warmup downward and upward hoepfully that im doing phase 1 correct this time around ill see more gains though behind the cheeks is hardcore lol feel like ima rip my vein so i take it slow , and is the left right middle behind the cheeks strech in the dvd? i dont wanna be doing it wrong im just guessing right now

That's actually awesome gains considering how little you had to do. Chances are you're doing the exercises right, but yes everything is in the DVD.

8incyclops;597211 said:
Might be a good idea getting in the zone smoking some weed and doing PE
Weed relaxes me soo much my flaccid hangs really good when I'm blazed

jacob5414;602799 said:
oh btw my first month results are .3 length .25 girth all around , found out i was doing the routine wrong i was just doing rotary , left right middle strech i didnt do the other 3 categories you had on the dvd rotuine paper, gonna stick with that for next month aswell so ill be doing the complete phase 1 length and continue with the supra slammers jelg warmup downward and upward hoepfully that im doing phase 1 correct this time around ill see more gains though behind the cheeks is hardcore lol feel like ima rip my vein so i take it slow , and is the left right middle behind the cheeks strech in the dvd? i dont wanna be doing it wrong im just guessing right now

Excellent gains for 30 days! Good work Brother!

damn today i gained alt doing the streches correct holly fuck im 8.6 nbp 8.8 bp im gaining like crazy i predict 9.5 next month

10/6.5 i cant wait who knows 12 could be long term but whats the point besides having a third arm of sex hormones???/ having a bigger dick feels better hahaha

Back
Top Bottom