how exactly should i work my way up to full pressure , cuz one pump adds alot more pressure as oppose to little by little XD im at the 220 mark after 3 pumps i think i might be able to get to 230 if i was full pressure but id def wait on that XD as for girth it just looked unreal if i were to guess id say it expanded to 7 concidering the pump holds 8.5/8.6 all i know is it was rediculous huge haha , also when to change pressure since the bathmate sessions are 5 minute incriments like 1 minute 30 sec then pump again 1 min 30 pump again etc , im gonna work girth tonight see how it goes i used the bm after length for 15 minutes jelqing in between not ssjs as i didnt have any fluid build:) i do ssj/horsesquezzes /compression isolation when i do my slammers also my unique erect bends i dont think this will be bad as its been 12 hours since i used the bathmate and i used to do so much more girth work in one day ill see how it goes tonight ... fyi i entered the pump 60-70% erect i think i enetred it one of the times at 80 but nopthing close to fully erect i just love seening myself in that pump made me sooo sooo happy to see mself forreal being tha size as oppose to visualiing http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...s/83499-true-11-inches-this-is-my-goal-3.html this is also inspiring seening this guy almost pack the goliath i bet once i get close to 7 normal girth id be able to get that close aswell he seesm to have almost idenitcal length to me

Last edited:
samuriajack;620925 said:
Goliath came in the mail yesterday tryed it out today and wow just wow i could barely stand 3 pumps i had to take it off it was too intence lol i got scared ima work my way up to the 5 max pump but i looked inside the pump and holy fuck the expansion was insane i love it , i couldnt believe it was my dick looked bigger then shane diesels hahah , im gonna have to make a rotuine now that i have a bm cuz i still love doing my personal slammer workout id do both but i read soem guy did extreme squeesed with bm and his dick blew up well a blood vessle or soemthing so not down anymore for that unless i just do the slamemrs after the bm not sure yet probly in a month will porbl end up doing 1 day bm 1 day slammers gotta work my wa up and progress not go straight to the top , all i need is a lm now 10/7 im getting closer and closer :)

Maybe my analogy of a shark in a bigger tank will grow bigger is true:) I am happy you are getting such good expansion, I love my Goliath and rarely get to share that sentiment with others. Good to have another Brother in the Goliath shark tank:)

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...... ok my current routine now since i just received the bathmate is as is

warmup/jelq/expressive strech 15-20min .. 30 sec strech each direction x 2 sets and 25 rotaries in between different sections 30 minutes total then do erect streching/sizeblaster for around 10 min then hop in the shower again warmup/jelq for the bathmate 15 min with jelqing in between ever set and finish it off with jelqs "no fluid retention experienced so far " then i wait around 10-12 hours

warmup/jelq15 min then do as many slammers as possible i have to work my way up in reps since i added the bathmate earlier in the day though i am experiencing greater expansion and i feel it alot more now but its more difficult to get an edge going due to being fatigued quicker from the workout itself and definnatel my warmup as i do something differemt from everone else in order to recievie greater expannsion then normal tell what what you guys think about this routine ....i like it so far but id like to hear others thoughts total time involved in pe during the day is close to 2 1/2 hours but 45 minutes of that time is warming up lol

I think it looks good but where I would keep my attention in on the long BathMate session, watching for fluid retention. If you start to see fluid build up it will be important to reduce the pump time and work in an equal time of jelqing (or similar exercise) and from there you can repeat as many times as you like. Other that that it looks like an awesome workout. Since you are starting a new routine I would start a new Progress Thread in the Progress/Routine section of the forums so we can watch and advise you and you can keep a good record of gains and exercise choice.

samuriajack;621328 said:
i work in jelqing 5 min inbetween the 5 min pump eathier way :)and ill make one right now

This is the smartest way to pump, glad you are following this advice.

Bump, inspirational thread!

samuriajack;595713 said:
bought your dvd(liked the option of video) because i read much about you and wanted a set routine by the master dld himself . i have been doing pe for about 6 months(because of ed from test pills which i stopped and now can get hard) and my estimated girth gain is .5 if i remeber correctly started at 5.0 only took a good look at length which i havent touched i started phase 1 but am doing 4 workouts a day 30 min each 2 length and 2 girth all about 3 hours apart im starting at (8.0 non bone pressed )8.4-5 bone pressed) 5.5 thickest girth along penis 5.25 smallest) MY GOAL IS 10/6.5!! .... i have intersting knowledge/views of my own when it comes to pe that no1 has disccused in all the pe ive read and would like to apply my knwoledge to others looking for help in gains as you join me in my jounrney i hope to reach my goal within 5 motnhs with your routines and adding stuff myself but beleive it can be done quicker not trying to injure myself of course XD well ill begin to discuss my views when i get my first responce to thread the insight is quite intersting i must say and i would like to thank you ahead of time for giving me this oppurutiny to share my jounrey and views with the world

Longest time Bro. I was wondering if you have exceeded the 10 inches mark. I wonder what you intend doing with such massive sausage

Back
Top Bottom