jacob5414;605791 said:
i was about to nut like extremely pressured to nut , and i think i revered kegal i know i didnt kegal or i wouldve nut and then after 6 sec of holding it the spasms sytarted happening with no jiz coming out i was loving it then it stopepd for a sec or 2 then continued amazing ecperience , but in my head i was thinking your not gonna nut you musnt dont let yourself cuz i didnt wanna wait to get my eq back to 100% for my girth workout

Same here! I am glad you are embarking on this skill, it is so valuable if you are sexually active. When I did have a girl I loved that I had these special talents and so did she!

That's ganksta. I hope you can replicate,and perfect that technique.

as do i , ill tell more people about this process aswell cuz i beleive everyone should be able to have mutiple male orgams adds so much to the pleasure of sex , and dld when i read about this on your site i just had to get to edpeirence it who wouldve knew guys could feel better then just the usual

I have also experienced something similar. I "reverse kegeled" at PONR but it wasn't as fun as you describe. I try to keep a distance from the edge mentally, but if I'm there ill ejaculate extra hard cuz I think it feels very natural compared to RK'ing it back. Maybe YOU can unlock this power.

tkto;605905 said:
That's ganksta. I hope you can replicate,and perfect that technique.

Anyone can it just takes practice and finding that exact sequence that works for you.

I'm just beginning to visualize this. Rk to retract semen and kegel to relieve PC muscle tension?

yeah kegal when you retarcted the semen but if you didnt do it right that kegal will make you blast a nice orgasmic load haha , i feel so euphroic if i hold my jizz forever and get a huge bang like 6 hours later .... andyway today i did my streching and im closing in on 9 inch i didnt use a ruler cuz i borke it for i dont measure so often but pretty much 2 iphones on top of eachother is 9 inch and im id say 8.8 erect and theres still half the month to go .. ima try and hit the 9.0 at the end of this month erect ... and after i strech i erect strech but mostly edge for like 30 min i cant belkeive my ertection is a rager after 2 hours of streching ... rager everday after streching that is XD

Last edited:
jacob5414;606145 said:
yeah kegal when you retarcted the semen but if you didnt do it right that kegal will make you blast a nice orgasmic load haha , i feel so euphroic if i hold my jizz forever and get a huge bang like 6 hours later .... andyway today i did my streching and im closing in on 9 inch i didnt use a ruler cuz i borke it for i dont measure so often but pretty much 2 iphones on top of eachother is 9 inch and im id say 8.8 erect and theres still half the month to go .. ima try and hit the 9.0 at the end of this month erect ... and after i strech i erect strech but mostly edge for like 30 min i cant belkeive my ertection is a rager after 2 hours of streching ... rager everday after streching that is XD

CONGRATULATIONS Brother Jacob! 9 is huge, monumental, amazing!

SHAQZ;606661 said:
Could u create a routine for me?

yeah brother i can just tell me how much pe your willing to do a day and your golas and such and ill make you a rotuine after i get bac k home

yay so im like 6.7 flacid and i think once i reach my goals ill be 8 flacid thank good biger flacid is legit af

jacob5414;606742 said:
i think if everyone followed it theyd all see great gains

They would at least know where to begin, it's super simple, and after a month you'll know if you should continue doing it or add intensity.

i dont get your question sorry if your asking if i wrap i dont , but i do wrap my fingers before the glands when i strech but i use toilet paper or i dont get a good enough grip at all for the first day last night i felt kinda sore at the base but of course still worked out i feel the x2 daily is gonna make it much more effective in cementing cuz i really !!1beleive!!!! i can get to 9 by the end of the month im .2 away if not ill be like 8.9 at the end of the month erect

i try to add more intensity eveerday , ima continue the newbie rouitne next month aswell i beleive but ima throw A streches in there aswell like add 20 minutes of those a day , id be down to do bundled but i see no point as i am getting gains without right now and i find it hard to grip but toilet paper should make bunlded easy aswelel i hope XD

dmoney101;606793 said:
They would at least know where to begin, it's super simple, and after a month you'll know if you should continue doing it or add intensity.

Indeed, the Newbie Routine is the place to start for a number of reasons. First it teaches the user all the basic exercises and how to perform them, this benefits form and will bring initial gains. It also builds a strong foundation towards more intense exercises. The biggest benefit is it is all in one, and will avoid any confusion. So many search all over the forum and see thousands of exercises and routines that just can confuse, the Newbie Routine gives all the information in one place.

a newbie routine in my head is for anyone and everyone who want 1-2 inches in length any more you have to add to it .... anyways im so dam happy i can see my 8 inch flacid coming !!!!! my flacid gains the sames as my erwect so when i get 10 ill be 8 flacid so in womens head me walking down the street their gonna think ima footlong single whore life here i come haha but im chilling for right now i want my goals to be reached before girls get to try me out again

- - - Updated - - -

so 3 months top of no sex haha that also helps me out alot i cant have sex till i get my goals wouldnt you rather get 2 inch in 6 months or 2 years and stay non sexually active for 2 years fuck dat hahaha so if you want inspiration/ focus do this stay away from sex and just create a monster quickly

Last edited:
NicoleNorth;606943 said:
My partner's dick is too short,,, thanks for the information
well he can gain 4 inches in length and 2 inches in girth if you want him too anyone can be as big as is desired

Back
Top Bottom