You only have a. 2" fat pad? I only weigh 145 and have more than that. You gonna post pics?

same haha i walk out in public blazed out every1 looks at me and its trippy cuz im high haha

last night i jerked off for 1 hour and a half without nutting(i couldnt stop once my hand got on my junk) then did a warm up then did slammers for 2 hours i was gonna end without nutting but the urge would be nut or keep going so i litterally buisted my nut hahah and this month ill be doing eveytrhing more inetense phase 1 will be done correct and ill get better grip on those ulis my head was about to explode last night and btw im back to my .25 .3 length gains i sware if i had and extender on after i did my length workouts id be loving life send me a free one dld lol ill be loving life , if not ima go buy cayene pepper and l glutamine,

im 152 5,7 , im to lazy to take a photo on my phone and put it on my computer right now but i can show you me before pe

my size here is 8, suck my dick curves im trying to fix that aswell slowly but surley im more focused on girth and length but mnake sure i dont add to my curve

dammit dld why can you see all the attachments but not me? there's no logical reason for this lol

dude i feel you i posted the photo and was able to click on it but now it wont let me view it on here

hardcore stretching today with like 20 min edging after with 100% erection gonna go do my supra slammers in an hour i found out how to grip it way better now i feel it hadcore this month i expect massive gains doing stuff right i expect .5 girth and .5 length atleast going all out , ima also help out by posting vids with my iphone lol i need to win that mofo sg or bathmate cuz if i had those with how hardcore im working out my dick god damn i can only imagine hahahaahaha my gains wouldve cemeted easier and id be like 9.5 right now

ok not 9.5 but 9.0 XD

- - - Updated - - -

btw my 8 inch pre pe pic is working now not the first time i posted it but the second

ima need investment to make best pe extender ever im loving life love you dld insperation, before i saw your site i just so peg y m :) and that got me thinking i was makingi my own strechest and got .5 girth 2 weeks and i wanted to do you idea a video but then i found you and bought the dvd :) i had to hear it by an intellect

jacob5414;603478 said:
hardcore stretching today with like 20 min edging after with 100% erection gonna go do my supra slammers in an hour i found out how to grip it way better now i feel it hadcore this month i expect massive gains doing stuff right i expect .5 girth and .5 length atleast going all out , ima also help out by posting vids with my iphone lol i need to win that mofo sg or bathmate cuz if i had those with how hardcore im working out my dick god damn i can only imagine hahahaahaha my gains wouldve cemeted easier and id be like 9.5 right now

You have a great opportunity to get these devices free by becoming the top poster of the month. We have ran this contest for 3 months and it has been a great thing for the winners. The other awesome part if once you become the top poster of the month you are automatically enrolled in the yearly winner which has some amazing prizes. It is a win win situation, help others while you help yourself.

I like your way of setting goals also, your expectations are realistic and you certainly expect them to happen, this combination will always bring success in PE.

Back
Top Bottom