dmoney101;609484 said:
Or just posting anything in general because someone who's almost 9" will motivate everyone on the forum lol

I agree. When I see someone hit the 9" point it brings back memories of when I got to that point. Such a good day when you realize your reached 9".

jacob5414;609566 said:
sure ill start next month , i just cut my ruler at 10 well 10.25 to help motivate me more

Might as well start now since it's only the 2nd of this month

ok so my first day at target is tuesday yayyyyy they didnt mentioned anything about the drug test so i assume i miraculously passed .... i think itll take 3 weeks till i get my first paycheck for i can be put on the current payrole then ge payed every two weeks but anyways in three weeks ima buy lm and a x40 .. i cant wait till the sg comes ima be using that for litterally 6-10 hours a day im so excited for srt i can see my 8 inch flacid coming quickly 10/6.5 here i come

jacob5414;610521 said:
ok so my first day at target is tuesday yayyyyy they didnt mentioned anything about the drug test so i assume i miraculously passed .... i think itll take 3 weeks till i get my first paycheck for i can be put on the current payrole then ge payed every two weeks but anyways in three weeks ima buy lm and a x40 .. i cant wait till the sg comes ima be using that for litterally 6-10 hours a day im so excited for srt i can see my 8 inch flacid coming quickly 10/6.5 here i come

Excellent news that you passed! Good luck with the new job and your new quest in PE.

jacob5414;610521 said:

congrats on your new job aswell as your recent gains!

tommorow morning ill be receieving the sg i missed todays deleivery :/ well ill be working 12:30 am-7 i am not gonna go to sleep this time i wanna make sure i dont miss the shipment again lol ill be wearing is for atleast 6-10 hours a day at max tension ill try for around 8 everyday i expect to get some crazy gains from this deveice and will get even more when i buy the lm/bm then ill have hanging in my rouine and more intence manual streching 10/6.5 with some 5x5x3 workouts bm before my supra slammers i can only imagine right now how much my dick is goning to expand doing slammers after the bm hopefully it wont explode if i can get .25 girth a month from just salmmers i can get .5 with the bm included as for length ill have to wait and see but i know ill be gaining all the time now 8 inch flacid here i come !!!! ima give cali's ladies orgams just at the sight of me and the reason why i say 8 flacid is cuz mine flucates from 6 turtled to 6.5 close to 7 and the sg apparently adds to your flacid size aswell so i can only imagiine that i would gain flacid as with my erect length and it would sound amazing to be soft wat i once was hard XD

got a good edge and seems that my size is 8.5 i was coprrect before so i gained .5 length just taking a photo decreased my erection size , as for the sizegentics i have spent most of the day trying to figure it out still nothing its kinda depressing i was planning on wearing it most of the day could someone send me the link to a video of a person using a penis not a dildo cuz a penis is flacid and streched a dildo is already erect i am having so much trouble :/

i give up i tryed everything now and this isnt working out for me i finally got it on one time with a certain combo and the comfort strap tighten all the way couldnt even hold my above avg girth im sad

jacob5414;611056 said:
i give up i tryed everything now and this isnt working out for me i finally got it on one time with a certain combo and the comfort strap tighten all the way couldnt even hold my above avg girth im sad

Take a breath and slow down my Brother. You will get it, it will just take patience and practice. What is the biggest issue you are having?

getting it on being full flacid streched in any mod it was working on the comfort strap i tighten it all the way with the comfort pad on aswell and it slipped right through so the comfort strap is out of the question

jacob5414;611157 said:
getting it on being full flacid streched in any mod it was working on the comfort strap i tighten it all the way with the comfort pad on aswell and it slipped right through so the comfort strap is out of the question

have you tried the vlc attachment?

no , no money and if i bought the vlc attachment id have to buy a new set of bars aswell cuz you lose like and inch with that attachment not willing to invest right now on something that should be working if it works for others it should work for me right ? i dont care about comfort i just wnat a good stretch , and my first paycheck is going towards lm/bm id hang for hours if it doesnt dmg my penis lol the sg is for being mobile which i like being mobile i hate staying in one spot but i wouldnt mind hanging for 8 hours instead of sg if this doesnt work out for me i can be in house arrest till i reach my goals XD

ok got the sg on max tension got all bars on except the half inch one i also rolled up the bottom screws to get and extra half inch out though when i measure from the side it doesnt show me being past or equal my full stretch idk why this is i did everything right im just gonna assume its cuz my head is squished in the noose/wrap it has to be fully streched cuz if not i wouldnt be at max tension right fyi when i put on i compressed it and put it on while compressed to make sure i csn get a grester strech then added more compresion from the bottom screws hopefully im doing it right if so im gonna be wearing this thing all day its been 2 hours so far streched for 10 and re circulated going for another 2 hopefully im getting a strech out of this i feel i am but then again im used to my hand strength ill upload a photo

Why am I still getting invalid link errors? Are others getting them too? I thought it had been fixed like a month ago.

dmoney101;611225 said:
Why am I still getting invalid link errors? Are others getting them too? I thought it had been fixed like a month ago.

yeah im getting invalid link aswell

jacob5414;611220 said:
ok got the sg on max tension got all bars on except the half inch one i also rolled up the bottom screws to get and extra half inch out though when i measure from the side it doesnt show me being past or equal my full stretch idk why this is i did everything right im just gonna assume its cuz my head is squished in the noose/wrap it has to be fully streched cuz if not i wouldnt be at max tension right fyi when i put on i compressed it and put it on while compressed to make sure i csn get a grester strech then added more compresion from the bottom screws hopefully im doing it right if so im gonna be wearing this thing all day its been 2 hours so far streched for 10 and re circulated going for another 2 hopefully im getting a strech out of this i feel i am but then again im used to my hand strength ill upload a photo

So happy you are remaining consistent and getting the SizeGenetics down. Like I said, it does take a little bit of patience and learning to master the SizeGenetic but once you do it is all gains from there. Keep learning and growing Brother Jacob! We will also add the VLC to the contests in the future so you could have an opportunity to win one.

does the vlc not cut off circulation , honestly the loss of blood circulation i thought would be more painfull its nothing at all its a little pinch at most but as long as i re apply eevry hour hour 30 min i wont cause dmg to my oenis right ? and ill probly buy vlc when i start getting payed and all other forms of srt ill be hanging alot hahaha ill do the same concept of working out 20 pounds 20 min 19 pounds 20 min 18 20 etc like that does that sounds like a good idea? ill also end the day with supra slammers /bm

Back
Top Bottom