Wednesday 23.09
Sleeve


I was thinking if I should be getting another blister I might switch to the "Comfort-Grip-Extender". Any experience with that around here?
 
Thursday 24.09
Sleeve

5min Warm-up
5min DLD Blasters
5min Bundled Stretches
20min Basic Stretching
5min Testicle Health Massage
 
Wednesday 23.09
Sleeve


I was thinking if I should be getting another blister I might switch to the "Comfort-Grip-Extender". Any experience with that around here?
Describe it so I know what you're talking about. Can you post a picture of it??
 

Users on Rddt say it's very comfy but limited to a few pounds of force, like 7lbs or so.
Well, comfort's the upside. But the strength is on the downside. I hope they have a money back guarantee. That way you can use it and make sure what people are telling you is true. So you can send it back.
 
the "low" force is a bummer.
What happens if one goes above it? Slippage? Pain? The latter (or both?) could be mediated by sleeving up or wrapping, instead of going in raw.


Saturday 26.09
OFF-day
 
this is how people on Rddt are using it:
2Sy08Fc.png


Looks like a silicone sleeve under it, but I'm not sure about the attachment; it seems to have these teeth that pinch your skin as you tighten it(circled in red) which looks like trouble. And besides that, I don't like the fact that I don't see my glans while using it, or touch it to feel the temperature/coldness.

Based on what I read about it, it was designed to be used for Peyronie's disease with an extender called restorex or something, so it's not designed for heavy-duty use.
 
Last edited:
Not sure from looking at the picture. But I'd like to hear your feedback. After you start using it, but be sure you're doing your research to make sure this will work for you. It does not have that much force. That I will be satisfied with it. So give it a go and let us know what you think. But be sure you have a money back guarantee
 
Like already mentioned I might give this a try, if I should be getting a blister. For now I cannot justify the cost.

Also, maybe I'm wrong on this, but when extending for 60 minutes at a time, I wouldn't call this "high intensity".
So maybe doing both - cup with high intensity 20-30min and grip with low intensity 60min. To get the best of both worlds, and reducing the chance to get blisters.


Sunday 27.09
OFF-day
 
Take your time. And be careful with what you do until, you know, this is a blister or not
 
this is how people on Rddt are using it:
2Sy08Fc.png


Looks like a silicone sleeve under it, but I'm not sure about the attachment; it seems to have these teeth that pinch your skin as you tighten it(circled in red) which looks like trouble. And besides that, I don't like the fact that I don't see my glans while using it, or touch it to feel the temperature/coldness.

Based on what I read about it, it was designed to be used for Peyronie's disease with an extender called restorex or something, so it's not designed for heavy-duty use.

Just a warning though. The design creates a grip lock channels, which causes the glan's coronal ridge to expand into the channels. When those channels lock the sensitive skin long enough, the skin surface molds into blister-ridges. High enough tension, blisters within those ridges are formed very rapidly. Just like the regular cup, ease in until the skin condition tough up.
 
Tuesday 29.09
Sleeve

5min Warm-up
5min DLD Blasters
5min Bundled Stretches
20min Basic Stretching
5min Testicle Health Massage


Wednesday 30.09
3x23min Hanging (3.25 3.5kg 3.75kg)
Sleeve
1x30min Extender
 
Last edited:
Excellent couple of days of work. I love your consistency. When you're ready, if you wanna make a new routine, let us know. And we can help you with that
 
What I was thinking about, and I wouldn't do this right now but maybe in like 6-12months:
Doing a girth focused routine for 12 weeks with 4 days on and 3 days off/length. And basically doing pumping + SSJ/clamping as a main routine, pumping throughout the day 4-6 times for 5minutes each time on top of that and wearing a cockring in between.

I'm not really sure if a) this would be enough since it's only 12 weeks and b) if I could make some permanent gains, like at the very least reaching 14cm (5.5") girth.


Thursday 01.10
3x23min Hanging (3.75kg 3.5kg 3kg)
Sleeve
2x30min Extender
 
Looks like you're in the path of an advanced PE thinker, based on what you experienced with your own body growth. You're not too far from finding the ultimate growth path specifically for you.

Here's my suggestion to test your theoretical approach:

Girth-focused based on your routine and gains so far, you can use pumping + SSJ with 95% restriction band at the base (for safety) as a main routine, pumping throughout the day 3-4 times for 8 minutes each time, while wearing a cockring in between exercises. Why? Too much pumping when your tunica is already constantly under partial expansion can induce quite a bit of unnecessary stress. A secondary issue is fluid retention because of that cock ring.

I'm not really sure if a) this would be enough since it's only 12 weeks and b) if I could make some permanent gains, like at the very least reaching 14cm (5.5") girth.
 
you can use pumping + SSJ with 95% restriction band at the base (for safety) as a main routine
So a simple cock ring would do? Or is there anything more specific for restriction.
I was also thinking of maybe doing clamping, Jelqing and maybe some other width/girth excercises

pumping throughout the day 3-4 times for 8 minutes each time
Why 8 minutes? Wouldn't 5 be better to reduce fluid/water retention?

And do you think that 4 ON days for girth would be enough?


Saturday-Monday 03.10-05.10
OFF-day

Tuesday 06.10
Sleeve


Also I think I currently got an UTI, can this be caused by the blister or is it totally unrelated?
 
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Back
    Top