also idk why it does that makes no sence should i email them or send it in a message for someoe else to post ?

jacob5414;611320 said:
does the vlc not cut off circulation , honestly the loss of blood circulation i thought would be more painfull its nothing at all its a little pinch at most but as long as i re apply eevry hour hour 30 min i wont cause dmg to my oenis right ? and ill probly buy vlc when i start getting payed and all other forms of srt ill be hanging alot hahaha ill do the same concept of working out 20 pounds 20 min 19 pounds 20 min 18 20 etc like that does that sounds like a good idea? ill also end the day with supra slammers /bm

The VLC is very minimal in blood restriction. It is far more comfortable than any other attachment method to the SizeGenetics. It is also the fastest method of putting on and taking off the extender.

ill buy it along with my lm/bm on my paycheck but if i use the vlc im gonna need to buy more bars already aswell so i might wait for the vlc/bars and get bm /lm im hungry for my 6 inch girth right now just continued doing slammers 2 days ago ima be doing them on the daily im trying for the .5 in two months but the bm would excell that process easily as for length i want to be 8.6-8.7 by next months measurements maybe more im using the sg 2 hours a day so far 1 hour after each 1 hour manul workout then 1 hour girth and my novemeber goal is 9/6 by the new year i wanna get 9.5 / 6.2-6.5

jacob5414;611792 said:
ill buy it along with my lm/bm on my paycheck but if i use the vlc im gonna need to buy more bars already aswell so i might wait for the vlc/bars and get bm /lm im hungry for my 6 inch girth right now just continued doing slammers 2 days ago ima be doing them on the daily im trying for the .5 in two months but the bm would excell that process easily as for length i want to be 8.6-8.7 by next months measurements maybe more im using the sg 2 hours a day so far 1 hour after each 1 hour manul workout then 1 hour girth and my novemeber goal is 9/6 by the new year i wanna get 9.5 / 6.2-6.5

One paycheck at a time! Thank God you have this job during a time where it is very hard to find work. I think the Brotherhood has inspired you in wonderful ways and I know your plans will work out for you. Rome was not built in a day and I believe you are trying to build a cock worthy of Rome:)

yessir i requested more hours for 2 weeks from now so ill be able to make more i think ill probly go with the lm first and just do my slammersagain to gain back my endurance i cant go forever in the slammers like before ive gotta work my way up to it amazing what 1 month of stopping can do i was able to do slammers to ifnintiy and beyond but noiw i get to a point where it takes 10 minutes to get an erection edge lol at that point i try for 2 then just give up ima continue doing as much as i can everyday before work/bed for when i get my bm ill be doing bm 15 minutes then do slammers after i can only imagine how much expansion ill be getting XD:)

jacob5414;612019 said:
yessir i requested more hours for 2 weeks from now so ill be able to make more i think ill probly go with the lm first and just do my slammersagain to gain back my endurance i cant go forever in the slammers like before ive gotta work my way up to it amazing what 1 month of stopping can do i was able to do slammers to ifnintiy and beyond but noiw i get to a point where it takes 10 minutes to get an erection edge lol at that point i try for 2 then just give up ima continue doing as much as i can everyday before work/bed for when i get my bm ill be doing bm 15 minutes then do slammers after i can only imagine how much expansion ill be getting XD:)

It is awesome how you have these plans in the future but are still putting the manual efforts out. This will benefit you not only in gains but in how to combine manual work with all the various tools. In every case, tools combined with manual work bring the fastest gains. Plus, one tool at a time, you will have the time to master it before you get the next tool. Great work so far Brother.

thnakyou brother i appreciate it , and guess what i double checked to make sure my eyes werent messing with me but i measured 9.2 bpfsl last night i think the 1 hour of sg after 1 hour manuals x2 is paying off ... and with the lm ill probly do lm then mauls then sg rince and repeat ... im making a beautilful monster hahaha

jacob5414;612287 said:
thnakyou brother i appreciate it , and guess what i double checked to make sure my eyes werent messing with me but i measured 9.2 bpfsl last night i think the 1 hour of sg after 1 hour manuals x2 is paying off ... and with the lm ill probly do lm then mauls then sg rince and repeat ... im making a beautilful monster hahaha

You are really making some great progress, I am proud of you Jacob, keep up the awesome work!

thankyou i will once i get the 10 ill post a photo writing matersofsize.com on my D so if anyone steals it theyll end up on this site lol

dmoney101;612627 said:
You ever gonna make that progress thread? 9" is crazy

i did but my measured photo wouldnt upload correctly it just said atatchment not the image

I would just upload all my pictures to somewhete like tinypic.com then post from there

jacob5414;612654 said:
i did but my measured photo wouldnt upload correctly it just said atatchment not the image

Trying now

Click: Go Advanced at bottom of post window

Click: Manage Attachments below post window

Click: Choose File

Find Picture on Hard Drive

and it should be there when you press "Submit Reply"

Attachments

• gabriel89itry.jpg
    gabriel89itry.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
ok it works now :) anyways !!!!!! would this be a good idea ? wear the sg wwhile i sleep but have an alarm every 30 40 min or hour to reequip and recirculeate? so then i can already have 6 hours before ive even started the day then get another 2 hours in during the day and 1 hour girth 2 hours length so a total of 8 hours sg 2 hours manual and 1 hour girth 11 hours pe , if i get teh go ahead im gonna start doing this tommorow :)

Last edited:
jacob5414;612934 said:
ok it works now :) anyways !!!!!! would this be a good idea ? wear the sg wwhile i sleep but have an alarm every 30 40 min or hour to reequip and recirculeate? so then i can already have 6 hours before ive even started the day then get another 2 hours in during the day and 1 hour girth 2 hours length so a total of 8 hours sg 2 hours manual and 1 hour girth 11 hours pe , if i get teh go ahead im gonna start doing this tommorow :)
You would barely get any sleep waking up that often. I would just wrap extended and save up for a phallosan. Or at least space out your adjustment alarms every 2 hours or so. I can wear mine for 2 hours no problem. Never tried it in my sleep though.

jacob5414;612934 said:

Do you have the VLC?

well done on getting pics up. are you 8.5 inch bone pressed?

as an ads for night i would go with the others and say the phallosan is probably the better option

i meditate quite easily i wouldnt mind this method , and as for the phallosan id rather buy lm and bm first ive gotta wait for the paychecks to come through first as for vlc im waiitng for that aswell cuz if i switch to that attachment id have to buy more bars and im 8.4-8.5 i lost a little bit of eq in the photo thta is bp i have no fatpad ima gonna start tonight see what it does if anything ill set it for an hour and not strap it on that tight leave like 2 notches cuz i wrap alot and strap down comofrt strap all the way down XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom