Ryder66;419470 said:
BUSINESS DAYS...duh. ?:( Maybe that's why. And thanks!

Most likely. These guys are really fast with shipping so I would expect it today or tomorrow.

Sorry, sometimes I forget my manners when it's my dick we're talking about. As you were...

Redryder, I only received the intial confirmation e-mail when I ordered mine, I never received a shipping confirmation notice. I am in Pa as well.

I had a question about the Extender, When i wear it the head seems to keep slipping back through the strap, for instance when i bend over to pick something up the head pulls through and its not the type of easy fix to just put it back in haha. How can i prevent this, are there exercises that can make the head more engorged so it doesnt pull through?

rugger420;420613 said:
I had a question about the Extender, When i wear it the head seems to keep slipping back through the strap, for instance when i bend over to pick something up the head pulls through and its not the type of easy fix to just put it back in haha. How can i prevent this, are there exercises that can make the head more engorged so it doesnt pull through?

This is just what the Doctor ordered:) You need to switch to the VELCRO MODIFICATION. Night and day!

Your the shit haha, thanks for such a fast reply, i didnt want to spend $185 to not have it fit, i already got ripped off for a fake Bathmate. I seem to have horrible luck like that :/ again, thanks! Cheers!

If the velcro strap is not your thing, try the below:

Protection Pad

I would advise that the device comes complete with a round foam piece, called the Protection Pad. This is used to stop the device from slipping over the head of the penis.
The Protection Pad should be placed around the comfort strap and then secured over the penis head. This will ensure that the girth measurements become a little larger, and therefore ensure that slippage is reduced.

Cheers :)

I have a question about the Male Extra pills. Would they be of any benefit at my age? Im 20 and no ED to speak of. And I'm also on Prozac 20mg a day...is it safe to combine?

They would certainly increase blood flow to the penis which helps to speed up and maximise your gains.

Alright thanks, and another thing. Is it normal to have a tingling sensation near the glans when using the extender? I feel like this may damage the nerves or something and reduce sensitivity...

Ryder66;421065 said:
Alright thanks, and another thing. Is it normal to have a tingling sensation near the glans when using the extender? I feel like this may damage the nerves or something and reduce sensitivity...

The tingling feeling is normal. At long as you are taking off the extender every 45-60 minutes you will be fine. Return good circulation and go for another set.

Alright good. I replaced the strap with a long piece of fabric about 1" wide and tie it at the bottom, with the foam piece under that like you would with the normal strap. Anywhere from 2-4 hrs a day so far.

2-4 hours is good to start with, gradually you will increase the hourly rate each week as time goes by upto a maximum of 9 hours a day! :)

SizeGenetics;422987 said:
2-4 hours is good to start with, gradually you will increase the hourly rate each week as time goes by upto a maximum of 9 hours a day! :)

9 hours a day... People who manage that have wayyyy too much time on their hands. Still, if i could, i would.

Zathora_8;423591 said:
for those that don't believe me look in the top right hand RED PART of Your post that is the Post #

on page 15 of this thread DLD sent me that post, and if you go back to it now, its not there

its #281 from medici999

sorry i've never been called a liar and its not about to start now

and DLD don't get mad and ban me coz i proved you wrong

What the fuck are you proving?

Back
Top Bottom