Zathora_8;423930 said:
Look I'm sorry for starting shit

things have been sorted
i rang Bathmate, they gave me a free X-40 (in return for the X-40)
and my mate is gonna buy the SizeGenetics of me for the same price i paid [he's cheering on his fast delivery :p]

SO I FORMALLY WANT TO SAY A BIG APOLOGY TO DLD & EVERYONE THAT I UPSET

but DLD i still would like an apology from you for miscommunication for the girth size (as i am right about it being 5 inches)

and to
stillwantmore2
i don't need proof, i believe people for what they say, for i know that everyone here is trying to better themselves in someway (so lying to yourself and others would make no sense)

Once again i am SORRY

Apology accepted.

Hello LMAO

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can advise that the price of the device is $165.00 the price that you have paid will include shipping costs.

If you would like to investigate this further I would recommend that you contact the SizeGenetics customer support team.

Their contact telephone numbers are as follows:

UK 0115 979 8446
US 1800 2091670
International 44115 979 8446

Their opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to Midnight (UK time)

Regards

SizeGenetics

I saw this thing called X4 Labs, it seems like the same thing as Sizegenetics but it was rated way higher in alot of aspects. Do you know anything about this device??

rugger420;424525 said:
I saw this thing called X4 Labs, it seems like the same thing as Sizegenetics but it was rated way higher in alot of aspects. Do you know anything about this device??

It is difficult to find an extender better than the SizeGenetics (JES), as they are the originators of the extender. I have never used a X4 but it looks like another knock off, but they all are really.

Fair enough haha, thank you though man. I figured id throw it on here and see if anybody knew what it was all about. But my sizegenetics is goin great so far! havent seen much gains but i havent really been to consistent with putting it on. Whats a killer erect lengthening stretch?

Gotta keep in mind so called "review" sites are often owed by a product manufacturer and the "review" is total bullshit made to make whoever's product look like it's the best.

;) Hello;)

I would agree you are getting a quality device at a discounted price

If you were to order directly form the SizeGenetics website you would be paying $398.95 for the same device.

The device has a 98% success rate and a support team who are always happy to offer support and advice.:)

It keeps declining me for some reason, I'm ordering from Canada and using a prepaid card.

Decline Reason:
FAILED:Card Security Code check failed.

Hello,

Im glad that you managed to order the SizeGeneticsDevice.

I hope you receive it in good time.

If you have any questions when you receive the device you can contact the customer support team for help and assistance.

Their contact telephone n umbers are as follows:

1800 209 1670

Regards

SizeGenetics

stillwantmore2;431929 said:
I've been wondering if the rods from another extender (vimax) would work with the SG extender? I plan to get the SG and have several rods from the VM.

Nah, they wont fit. JES Extender parts will fit. I probably have some spare bars laying around, I will check and let you know.

Is the special offer only for members? I just join today am I able to purchase this offer?

Just ordered my extender and I cant wait to join the ranks of the Gods :)
I really appreciate the hard work an effort put into this site. DLD nice work man.

SizeGenetics;438879 said:
Hello

I hope you manage to get the spare parts that you wanted.

hi, what is the shipping fee if i live in Malaysia? Can you list all the accessories of this package?

Hello,

I can advise that the shipping costs to Malaysia are $59.95 and will take 5 to 10 business days.

I can confirm that if you order through the forum you will receive the following:

*The device with extension bars
*A rubber comfort strap and silicon tube to secure the device
*A foam pad to prevent slippage
*various different pads to prevent slippage
*A box of MaleExtra
*A PenisHealth DVD

I hope this helps

Regards

SizeGenetics;443095 said:
Hello,

I can advise that the shipping costs to Malaysia are $59.95 and will take 5 to 10 business days.

I can confirm that if you order through the forum you will receive the following:

*The device with extension bars
*A rubber comfort strap and silicon tube to secure the device
*A foam pad to prevent slippage
*various different pads to prevent slippage
*A box of MaleExtra
*A PenisHealth DVD

I hope this helps

Regards
thx for your reply, this package does not include leather case or travel case? What the different between i buy via this forum and buy from the normal price which cost $389.95?

Back
Top Bottom