ChilDsh

Registered
Hey guys,i've seen a lot of guys are having trouble gainig lately,and i must say i'm kinda sad for them,i mean,just imagine,doing PE for years with no results...it sucks.So i decided to do a little post about what stops guys from gaining ( from personal experience,other's guys experience etc ).

Why you don't gain

1)Intensity

Imo , intensity is the biggest issue when it comes to gaining.Just like in the gym,as you progress and get more muscular,and stronger than before,you need to lift heavier weights.At the beginng,doing bench press with 30 pounds would look hard,and it will be enough to make the muscle grow.But the muscle will get bigger and stronger,it will get used to that 30 pounds,you need to add more weight for the muscle to grow.Same thing in PE.If at the beginning , you're stretching carefuly,not using a lot of your power,you don't want to get injured or to rip your dick off,but after months of PE,you might need to stretch a bit harder than before,since your dick will get used to that intensity.

If you're wearing an extender for 2-3 h a day,at medium tension with 2 rods,at the beginning it will be more than enough to gain,but after months of use,you need to switch to high intensity ( use the screw ),and maybe add one more rod,and maybe add other hour/s of use,making it 3-4 h a day ,or more.

If you're using a Bathmate for 10 min a day,maybe pumping to medium pressure,at the beginning will be enough to gain,after a few months,you will need to spend 15 min into the Bathmate,using high pressure,pumping all the water out.

The idea is to push yourself over the limit,to force your dick to grow,never use the same intensity for more than 6 months,add intensity to your routine,not alot,for exemple if you're using 80 % of your hand's strength,after a few months,use 85-90 % .

Now intensity shouldn't be abused , i believe if you jump into high intensity when there is no need for it and you're not ready to take it,you might get injured,and it can be much more harder for you to gain after that,since your dick will get used to that high intenisty,and after that you will need to add a super high intensity to gain from that point.

We have Jimmy and Bob,two guys,with average size dicks,and they want to increase their penis size.Jimmy is using enough intensity to make his dick bigger,meanwhile,Bob doesn't do that same thing,his intensity is low,barely stretching his dick.They are both using an extender.

Bob's penis won't grow , because there is not enough intensity applied to stretch the penile tissue,cells,everything,hard enough to change their form and make them longer.Jimmy on the other side,will grow,because there is enough intensity,his whole penile tissue,cells,etc,are being stretched,making them longer and forcing them to stay that way.

Now Jimmy and Bob are sick of extender work,they want to try some manual work.They are trying some classic manual stretching.

Again,Jimmy is using enough intensity to force his penis to grow,his penis is stretched beyond its limits,forcing it to grow further,Bob,again,is not using enough intensity,his penis is stretched a bit,but nowhere near enough to make it grow for good.Poor guy,he will do PE for months,even years with no results <:( .

They are done with length work,so they switch to girth work.They both use a Bathmate pump.Bob will be the first to use it :

Now it's Jimmy's turn :

See what happend?Jimmy will end up gaining size,Bob on the other hand will cry because he didn't gained shit ! INTENSITY=GAINS

Now,intensity can be a bad thing too ! If you're new to PE,or your penis is not used to intensity DO NOT use high intensity.At the beginning of your PE road,using low to medium intensity should be MORE than enough to make your dick grow.High intensity should be used by more experimented PE-ers ,or by people who have trouble gaining ( meaning their dick got used to that intensity,and it won't grow until you use a higher intensity ).If you're new to PE ( less than 6 months of PE ) using a decent intensity should be enough to gain.

2)You don't keep your dick expanded/elongated

The SRT is the bible of PE.Everyone should read it no matter what.The most important idea in the SRT is to keep your dick elongated ( after length work ) and expanded (after girth work).

We have these two motherfuckers again,Jimmy and Bob.Let's say Bob did used enough intensity this time,training his girth in the Bathmate,he used enough intensity to gain.But after that,he did nothing ! He did not took advantage of that expanded state,after a few hours ( at the most ) , his expansion was gone,his dick was just like before,very thin.Now that doesn't mean Bob won't gain,but he's going to gain much slower,compared to Jimmy,Jimmy is a smart son of a bitch,he did read the SRT and he understood how important is to keep your dick elongated,so Jimmy used a cock ring after the girth workout,so he kept the expansion for much longer than Bob,that means Jimmy will gain much faster than Bob.

This is what Bob did:

Now Jimmy put a cock ring at the base if his dick,retaining that expansion for a longer time than Bob.

Our friends switched to length work this time,they had a good length workout,both of them,spending a few hours in the extender,and some manual work,just wonderful.Now their dick is long,about 1" longer in the flaccid state,they are in that " elongated " state.The penis is all stretched out,the cells,penile tissue,everything is long , but just what happend to girth work,it will happen again in length.

Bob had a great elongated penis after that length workout,but after he is done with his routine,he does nothing again.He probably put his dick in some tight underwear or let the dick shrink back.The cells,penis tissue,etc were stretched and elongated,but once you stop PE-ing,they tend to go back to their original form,you have to force them to stay elongated.This is why we use an ADS ( all day stretcher )[ or any kind of tool ] to keep our dick a little bit stretched after a length workout.It doesn't have to be a strong stretch,you can even use an extender , but keep it at low-medium tension,we need to keep our penis stretched just to make the cells stay that way,we don't want to stretch very powerful.

Bob did the exact opposite , he didn't took advantage of that elongated state,now his dick is back to its original size.Again,that doesn't mean Bob won't gain,he will gain,but at a much slower rate compare to his buddy Jimmy.Jimmy was smart,and he used his extender as an ADS ( all day stretcher ) , using it at a lower tension,as passive PE,not active , the extender kept his dick elongated , he won't shrink back to his old size,he will force his dick to stay that way ,to stay longer !

You don't have an ADS or money for one?No worries,there are tons of homemade ADS,you can browse MoS Forum and find a tone of them !
You can use your extender ( if you have one ) at lower tension ( just to keep your dick extended ) , or you can use the extender cap to make a homemade ADS like i did ( not the most comfortable device,but if you want to gain and you don't have the $,you have give up a little comfort) [ IF anyone is interested in this homemade ADS hit me up,and i will post a little tutorial how to make one ]

You don't have a cock ring or the money to get one ?No worries,you can use anything that slows down the blood flow,from a shoelace,to a dragon tail.The simple one is a shoelace,take a shoelace and tied it up at the very base of your penis,tight enough to slow the blood flow,but not tight enough to stop it.If your dick is all purple and cold,it's too tight,your cutting off the blood flow.You don't want that.

You don't have money to buy anything?Or maybe you're a lazy motherfucker and don't want to do anything?You can at least don't wear underwear,this way your dick won't completely shrink after a length workout,let your little buddy hang free in your pants without any restriction.As for girth,edge a bit.I find edging the best way to keep your dick expanded after a girth work,edge for 20-30 min after a girth workout,it's not going to be as good as a cock ring,but it's better than nothing.

Probably you're wondering why is keeping your dick expanded/extended in my list..well...if you don't keep your dick expanded/extended,you will still gain,but at a slower rate.Many guys give up on PE,or they say they won't gain,because of this very reason,if you don't keep your dick expanded/extended,you will gain slower,it will look like you don't gain at all..Nobody wants to wait a year to gain a lousy 1" gain.

3)Diet

Yes friends,diet can change the whole PE game,having a bad diet,unhealthy,drinking too much,smooking too much,doing drugs,drinking the wrong type of liquid,will affect your gains big times.I would like to compare PE to bodybuilding again,if you want a nice body,abs,and the whole package,you need a healthy diet.In PE,i would say it's not as important ( i mean,if you want ripped abs,you will need to have a very clean diet ) , but it's still important.I'm not saying you should eat salad with chick breast only,but you can't eat from KFC all day long.That food is shit ! Your diet should be clean,you should have a lot of protein ( you need protein to repair the tissue,and to build new one,you need that in PE ),you should have carbs for energy ( doing PE for a few hours a day ain't gonna be easy LMAO ) , healthy fats,and the whole package...lean meat,dairy products,vegetables,whole grain,etc,etc,should be part of your diet.Now,if you want to eat a Subway,some mcdonalds,drinking a beer,smoke something,i'm not saying it will affect your PE in a bad way,unless you're over doing it.Moderation is the key.As long as you eat clean,you can afford to have 1-2 cheat days a week,or you can eat whatever you want everyday,but with moderation . Do not overdrink,oversmoke,overeat bad food,it will affect your gains.

4)Masturbation

Yes friends,we all masturbate,but when is masturbation a problem?I would say if you're masturbating more than 1 time a day,it's bad for you.In my newbie days,i used to masturbate at least twice a day,the average day was pretty much 3 faps a day.Did masturbation affected my gains?Fuck yeah it did..i didn't gain anything for 6 months straight,not a single mm.I was upset..i had to stop masturbating cuz i moved in with some roommates,and i didn't have the privacy to masturbate(the only private time i had,i was doing my PE routine),and i was busy going out with them,so now i would masturbate 1-2 times a week maybe,when i was alone.Holy shit,in 2 months i gained 0.7" doing the exact same routine i did before.So why did i gained 0.7" in 2 months,and nothing in 6 months?Because i was overly masturbating.I do not think masturbation will destroy your gains , unless you are doing it too much.Masturbation is going hand to hand with length work,masturbating before length will help you,because 1) you won't get erect ( if you have this problem ) and 2) Your PC muscle will be tierd,and you will be able to stretch better.Same thing with girth?Are faping and girth workout friends?Fuck no.You should never ejaculate before a girth workout ( unless you have crazy EQ and refractory period ) because you won't be able to mantain that 100 % erection.Can you masturbate after?I would say no from my own experience.I know DLD is advising men to ejaculate after girth workout,it might be good for some,but if i ejaculate after girth workout i feel small..i feel like my expansion is gone..i feel thin like Bob :) . Maybe it's just my case,ejaculate after girth and see what happens.

In the end,try and masturbate with moderation,i would say once a day if you're super horny and you can't sleep without cuming,but if you're good , masturbate once every 2-3 days , it should be ok.

5)Days off

Uuuughhh i hate days off.I see them everywhere,day off here,day off there,you're sore?DAY OFF..you have a flu?DAY OFF...You feel lazy today?DAY OFF.It's weekend?DAY OFF.

Friends,day off are your enemys..No,i'm kidding,i don't think days off are that bad,but they are not good.Days off will slow down your progress,sometimes you won't see gains because of too many days off...as our great master DLD said,a day off can turn into two days off,two days off can turn into 1 month off.and so on.I see tons of guys workout for 5 days a week,and then they're like " imma take two days off"...it's like dieting for 5 days,and for the rest 2 eat KFC..you fucked everything up.The only reason you should take a day off is when you're injured,extremely sore ( in that case take a day off from girth work,you can still stretch your dick,don't be lazy ) or when you're very busy and you can't do PE for shit ( in that case you can still throw in some quick jelqing or stretching when you're in the bathroom,or you can find a 10-15 min break to do a super-quick PE session.So,the only reason you should take a whole day off with no PE,is when you're injured.

6)Erection Quality

This thing is on my list because it happend to me,and it sucks.My EQ was down,and because of that,i could see my gains.I gained something,but nothing new was on the ruler,because my dick was 100 % hard ( it seemed like it was,but it wasn't ) . So before you measure , make sure you have good EQ,your gains might slip off just because you can't see them.

7)Tunica work

What is the tunica?

The tunica is the white-looking-thingy above the two red-looking-balls-thingy LOL.I'm kidding,the tunica is the the fibrous envelope of the corpora cavernosa. It consists of approximately 5% elastin,so it's not every elastic.If you have a tight tunica,that might be stoping you from gaining.The more loose the tunica is,the easier it will be for you to gain,Some guys don't gain at all,or stop gaining after a bit of size,because their tuncia is too damn tight.To fix that,we are doing bundles stretches !

- Simple bundle stretches :

- DLD's tunica transformer : - http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/87054-twisted-erect-stretches-the-tunica-transformer.html

-DLD's bundled double tunica stretch : http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/6243-dlds-bundled-double-tunica-stretch-the-end-all-tunica-stretch.html

-Jake's Sizegenetics bundles : http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/sizegenetics-penis-extender-ads-forum/86957-how-to-do-bundles-stretches-with-the-sg-extender.html

You can read more about tunica and shit in DLD's thread : http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/87084-understanding-the-tunica-and-how-it-effects-gains-in-length-and-girth.html

8)Warm up/warm down

Some guys don't really care about warm up/down,they think it's a waste of time,and mostly it will just prevent injuries..i beg to differ.In my opinion , warming up/down will do much more for you than just preventing injuries.I think they help you gain also.

Warming up - I think it's very important,it will relax the tissue , making it more loose,more stretchable,you can work your dick much better after a warm up.Try and stretch your dick without a warm up.Does it feel good?No.You can barely stretch it,and it hurts a bit.The better you can stretch your dick,the more you will gain in length.Same thing with girth,a warm up will prepare your dick for what is coming

Warming down - Also important,some guys don't give a shit about warming down,and i think it's wrong.Again,it will relax the tissue after an intense workout,and i see this as a type of extended/expanded solution too....let's say you had your length work done,you warm down,now your dick will hang way lower than before,because of the temporary extended state,and because of the heat.THe chances of your dick shrinking are lower than before.

In the conclusion i think warming up and down are two very important proceses.

9)You don't work enough

Yep,you don't work enough.Some will think a 30 min session a day is enough to gain..Well , it might be in the beginning,but not if you want to have masive gains.Doing 15 of manual stretching a day ,wearng the extender for 1 h,staying in the bathmate for 5 min,100 jelqs,won't be enough.The same as 10 min in the gym won't turn you into Arnold Schwarzenegger.Now if you stay 10 h in the gym,that can have negative consequences,same thing if you do PE 24/7..i know the holy SRT says that you should do PE for 24 h a day,7 days a week,but i think you should let your dick rest,and take your mind off PE.Doing PE every single second of your life,it will drive you crazy.Imo,these are the numbers for a great healthy workout ( not begginers ) :

-Length : 3-4 h a day of length work
-Girth : If you use a BM - No longer than 30 min ( counting other manual girth exercises too , do not spend more than 15-20 min in the BM,and even then you should be cutting your 15-20 min into 3 sets,each 5-6-7 min [ READ THE SRT GOODDAMIT ] ).
-If you use manual exercises,even up to an hour a day,even more,should be fine.

10)You are not patient

If you expect to gain 2" in 1 month,you might as well give up on PE because you are wasting your time.If you are not a patient person,you will fail at PE.I've seen all kind of guys,complaing about PE being shit,they were doing PE for 1-2 months and they wanted a couple of inches.PE does not work like that.Today we have all kind of devices,programs,new tehniques,we can gain so much faster than 5-10 years ago...But still,PE needs time.

Do not expect PE to work like magic pill,it aint' gonna happen.It will take good months,even years,to gain serious size.

Another trick is to not measure often.Never measure under 6 months.If you measure often,you will probably be depressed because you didn't gain anything ( you won't gain shit in 1 month , don't be surprised when the ruler won't show anything new ).

Forget about the ruler,do PE as a normal thing in your daily routine,like taking a shower,brushing your teeths,etc.Believe me,after 6+ months of daily PE,you will be surprised when you measure.

The end

I'm a victim of measuring too frequently. I need to be more patient like you said.

Tahir Aqbar;669157 said:
I'm a victim of measuring too frequently. I need to be more patient like you said.

This is a problem with many beginners. They think they will gain in a matter of days. The truth is that it takes time. It took me 2 months to see a quarter inch gain in length and girth when I was a newbie. Some take longer and some take less. It all depends on the intensity the people use. Some people think they're doing it intensly enough and perhaps they're really not. We can't tell what they're going through because we're not them. This is why I believe that if you have big girth you'll have more problems gaining length due to how much more force you'll have to stretch than others. My theory may be incorrect but we'd have to do a study on this to prove it wrong or right.

Excellent Work! This is the kind of research and knowledge that benefits so many. It shows just how educated Brothers here have become. I am proud to be a member of such an incredible Brotherhood! Thanks you Chil!

Tahir Aqbar;669157 said:

If you are very fond of measuring you could do it right after you're done training for the day. You will most likely always see temporary gains this way if the routine was fruitful:blush:. Measuring your expansion, and your flaccid stretch length post workout is a nice incentive as they are a projection of your future cemented gains.

Awesome post ChilDsh!

#10 is so true! Patience is really important! That is exactly the reason why I still haven't measured since the start of my PE career.

I'm focusing on getting it done, every single day. Stretching, pumping and wearing my PF, logging as many hours as possible.

And at the end of this year, when I use the ruler and tape again, I shall claim my reward!

I also strongly agree with #5. Imo, most people shouldn't ever "plan" their rest days in advance. In reality, they just happen, for most people. If you have a job and a (social) life outside of PE, there will always be days where you just don't have the time to go through your whole PE routine, however it may look. It kinda regulates itself sometimes! And that's OK. As long as you don't have more than 5-7 rest days per month, everything should be fine. Not everyone wants to become the new DLD :p

One thing I have to disagree with though is the amount of time you suggest for active length work. 3-4 hours seem way too much in my opinion.

Maybe if you're a PE veteran looking to go from 9 inches to 10 inches you'll need that much.

A solid stretching routine with the LengthMaster should be enough for most guys in their first year of PE. As you said, increasing the intensity bit by bit! Imagine someone starting with 4 hours of pulling on their dick from day one, what is he going to do in 6 months, 8 hours of stretching? You see where I'm going right? lol ;)

I suggest starting with 30 minutes per day! 10 minutes of bundled stretches to loosen up the tunica and then 20 minutes of regular stretches in all directions, as shown in the newbie routine. That should do the trick for most guys who are just starting out!

Especially if you pair that with an extender like the SG or the PF. If you don't use an ADS, you should probably do more active length work, I can agree on that.

Kinda feel like rest days should just be maintenance days instead. Just slows everything down without doing something. Just something small, not even close to what you'd normally do but still better than nothing.

MoS-Newbie;669696 said:
One thing I have to disagree with though is the amount of time you suggest for active length work. 3-4 hours seem way too much in my opinion

That's why i said not beginners .If you want a 0.5" - 1" gain in 1 year,than yeah go slowly..if you want big length gains,in less than a year,a 30 min sessions is not going to be enough.I think at one moment you will need to stretch your dick for more than 30 min a day,if you want to grow.Wearing an extender for a couple of hours a day will do wonders.

Kinda feel like rest days should just be maintenance days instead. Just slows everything down without doing something. Just something small, not even close to what you'd normally do but still better than nothing.

Yep i feel the same.

Longth;669701 said:

If you take days off I see nothing wrong with doing light maintenance on those days like light stretching in a SizeGenetics or Phallosan, maybe some light BathMate work. I would not do active work but passive work is fine.

doublelongdaddy;669724 said:
If you take days off I see nothing wrong with doing light maintenance on those days like light stretching in a SizeGenetics or Phallosan, maybe some light BathMate work. I would not do active work but passive work is fine.

Definitely. I call those low maintenance days, lazy days because you want to rest but you still want to grow your dick and you're like "ehhhhhh" so you just do it all lazy like.

kyomoto;669782 said:
Definitely. I call those low maintenance days, lazy days because you want to rest but you still want to grow your dick and you're like "ehhhhhh" so you just do it all lazy like.

I think it's probably best to schedule them based on trends you notice. Like if you notice you're not getting good eq after 3 days consistently turn the third day into something milder. With length I think it's all about using an intensity that you don't need rest from. Nah mean?

I also think improvisation with your schedule is problematic. Once you figure out an adequate cycle just stick with it. When you start playing by feel and going with the whole, "I'm just not up for it", mentality you open yourself up to wasting time.

For me, it's always cut and dry with the schedule. I feel like shit? Too bad. My eqs not perfect? Wait it out. I'm sure things will come up here and there just because life. I'm not going to lose any time I don't have to become something isn't ideal.

I think everyone's had that session when they though it would be shitty, but it turns out to be really good. Its like trying to say how tight a girl is from just looking at the camo ya know?

yesterday i couldnt have my session my mind was foggy n my vision was blurry.i just couldnt have my session.:ptoday is a brand new day good things are going to happen hope so!!

shortdick;669858 said:
yesterday i couldnt have my session my mind was foggy n my vision was blurry.i just couldnt have my session.:ptoday is a brand new day good things are going to happen hope so!!

I hope you are OK! What was going on?

templnite;669819 said:
I think everyone's had that session when they though it would be shitty, but it turns out to be really good. Its like trying to say how tight a girl is from just looking at the camo ya know?

Yeah exactly. Sometimes im lazy and i go through with PE and i end up doing more because how much i enjoy the work out

kyomoto;669925 said:
Yeah exactly. Sometimes im lazy and i go through with PE and i end up doing more because how much i enjoy the work out

That's usually how I blow an edging session.

Stupid sexy ���� stars

kyomoto;669925 said:

Yeah the tough part is starting, but around halfway through it starts to get very enjoyable, and you're warmed up enough to apply the kind of intensity that get you where you need to be!

Longth;669952 said:
That's usually how I blow an edging session.

Stupid sexy ���� stars

Hahaha, just stop watching ����.

templnite;669964 said:
Yeah the tough part is starting, but around halfway through it starts to get very enjoyable, and you're warmed up enough to apply the kind of intensity that get you where you need to be!

Pretty much. You automatically snap into that PE mode where you know you got to get skittles done

shortdick;670001 said:
Thanks D im ok now i had a killer headache n i was powerless...

You are never powerless my brother, we are too strong for that! Happy you are feeling better but I think this will be a trend for the next month with the shit weather coming in. You will adjust as we all will.

Back
Top Bottom