Longth;669701 said:
Kinda feel like rest days should just be maintenance days instead. Just slows everything down without doing something. Just something small, not even close to what you'd normally do but still better than nothing.

Yea I have too agree, active recovery right

ULTIM8GAINZ;752293 said:
great article

but why does he advise against doing more than 15-20mins in the BM?

I advise doing even less. The reason is fluid retention. FR is an enemy of tissue expansion. At the five minute mark many men start to take on fluid and this is why in SRT we use the 5x5x3 method. This method allows for 5 minutes of pumping followed by 5 minutes of SSJ and then repeat 3 times. This method has proven to be the fastest way to gain girth without the shit side effects. Some men can go much longer in the tube and they are rare. So gauge where you retain fluid and counter that with the SSJ.

doublelongdaddy;752378 said:
I advise doing even less. The reason is fluid retention. FR is an enemy of tissue expansion. At the five minute mark many men start to take on fluid and this is why in SRT we use the 5x5x3 method. This method allows for 5 minutes of pumping followed by 5 minutes of SSJ and then repeat 3 times. This method has proven to be the fastest way to gain girth without the shit side effects. Some men can go much longer in the tube and they are rare. So gauge where you retain fluid and counter that with the SSJ.

i'll have to experiment with the 553 then

but y is FR enemy of tissue expansion?

and what do u recommend the pressure intensity to be in these 5min sets?

Last edited:
ULTIM8GAINZ;752483 said:
i'll have to experiment with the 553 then

but y is FR enemy of tissue expansion?

and what do u recommend the pressure intensity to be in these 5min sets?

Water retention is the enemy of tissue growth as the fluid blocks the inner tissue from expanding. I set at 5 minutes because this is when most men start to retain fluid. The actual routine will deliver upwards of an inch temporarily and that is all tissue expansion. The reason there is not fluid retention is the SSJ is used in between each set to disperse any and all fluid equally across your penis.

doublelongdaddy;752541 said:
Water retention is the enemy of tissue growth as the fluid blocks the inner tissue from expanding. I set at 5 minutes because this is when most men start to retain fluid. The actual routine will deliver upwards of an inch temporarily and that is all tissue expansion. The reason there is not fluid retention is the SSJ is used in between each set to disperse any and all fluid equally across your penis.

i'm beginning to understand it more. i used the 5x5x3 in a session earlier as u will see in my progress thread. i also did a 6x3x6 right after b/c i wanted more expansion,but the main thing is i practiced the SSJ for about 3 minutes along with some DOWN JELQ for the remainder of the 5 minutes after every set

i'll have to work up to 5mins of SSJ possibly. the challenge is maintaining good EQ for it. otherwise it was pretty solid for FR counteraction and as a girth exercise

thank u man

ULTIM8GAINZ;752583 said:
i'm beginning to understand it more. i used the 5x5x3 in a session earlier as u will see in my progress thread. i also did a 6x3x6 right after b/c i wanted more expansion,but the main thing is i practiced the SSJ for about 3 minutes along with some DOWN JELQ for the remainder of the 5 minutes after every set

i'll have to work up to 5mins of SSJ possibly. the challenge is maintaining good EQ for it. otherwise it was pretty solid for FR counteraction and as a girth exercise

thank u man

It takes time to get the SSJ down but oh so worth it! Your sets are perfect. if you can go beyond 5x5x3 go for it but be sure to go progressively and safely. Add a minute at a time when ready. But be aware that Fluid Retention starts for most at teh 5 minute mark, some as long as 10 minutes. There is some individual adjustments but for the most part this is the best girth routine out there.

Cracking advice in here, look at it if your not gaining well. You can take something away, keep at it, and remember to keep communicating here with the progress, concerns you may have.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom