doublelongdaddy;670098 said:
You are never powerless my brother, we are too strong for that! Happy you are feeling better but I think this will be a trend for the next month with the shit weather coming in. You will adjust as we all will.

Don't let the weather consume you. Consume the weather. Show it who is the boss. Show them who has the big dick. Tell that bitch winter not to get in your way.

doublelongdaddy;670098 said:
You are never powerless my brother, we are too strong for that! Happy you are feeling better but I think this will be a trend for the next month with the shit weather coming in. You will adjust as we all will.

hope the weather dont have a negative effect on me:)

Reason #10 the weather XD. I never got that how is it supposed to make you sad? I love all kinds of weather :blush:. One thing that changes my mood would be like violins, and pianos. To this track I could be hurting mammals, and feel completely desensitized (You probably had to play the actual games to know why though XD) *We're children*
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv0y0On8ZGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u116HbMOF_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

templnite;670192 said:
Reason #10 the weather XD. I never got that how is it supposed to make you sad? I love all kinds of weather :blush:. One thing that changes my mood would be like violins, and pianos. To this track I could be hurting mammals, and feel completely desensitized (You probably had to play the actual games to know why though XD) *We're children*
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv0y0On8ZGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u116HbMOF_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Weather can affect a person for various reasons. They've had a problem with weather in their past (in terms of any reality), perhaps bad nostalgia?
AYyy max payne da shiet

I like winter. I can stay in like I usually do and not feel weird about it. Wish I could sleep through it like a bear. Hell, I'm a mammal too. Why not?

Longth;670275 said:
I like winter. I can stay in like I usually do and not feel weird about it. Wish I could sleep through it like a bear. Hell, I'm a mammal too. Why not?

If I could I would hibernate during the entire winter :) I would be wearing the Phallosan though and I bet when Spring comes I gain an inch!

doublelongdaddy;670277 said:
If I could I would hibernate during the entire winter :) I would be wearing the Phallosan though and I bet when Spring comes I gain an inch!

Haha. Maybe you can do that. Just don't get too lazy.

Man I am gone for two weeks and ChilDsh drops the hammer. Nice write up man, you nailed so many key points. Intensity, consistency, impatience, ADS... well done bro.

More people need to like this post and it should be stickied in the Newbie Section.

JakeM82;670455 said:
Man I am gone for two weeks and ChilDsh drops the hammer. Nice write up man, you nailed so many key points. Intensity, consistency, impatience, ADS... well done bro.

More people need to like this post and it should be stickied in the Newbie Section.

He's aiming for that Year Winning Prize ;)

JakeM82;670455 said:

Moved and Done

ChilDsh;670555 said:
Thanks for making this a Sticky thread DLD :)

Never a Problem...I do what the Brotherhood wants!

ChilDsh;670555 said:
Thanks for making this a Sticky thread DLD :)

Thanks Jake for helping get this to the noobies :blush:. But do you think a noob can handle the graphic depictions ?:(

I vaguely remember being a noob and reading all these safety precautions and prerequisite lists and crap like that. I also remember saying there's no way in hell I'm sticking with basic crap for 3 months. I want huge NOW. Wound up making it to 7.75 in maybe 6 months and I just said to myself, "eh, close enough".

I also remember being a little confused, and finding it hard to really understand what I was doing exactly. Didn't get how anything worked and basically plodded through it blind. I was lucky. Fact is there's a lot to gain through understanding what you're doing. Hit the books, so to speak. It'll keep you motivated and help you through the droughts you may face. Knowledge will do that for a person.

And I remember supra flying around the forums like dlds understudy. Back when slammers were popular. That guy had a ridiculously positive attitude. Kinda stinks he's not around, but he was massive back then. Probably packing a Billy club by now.

Is that guy still in the rack? I would have been a mercenary instead. Same work three times the pay :cool:. When I started my PE I was very impatient as well sili me. I have read a thing or two though, and that's just because of desperation. Knowledge is power moral of the story

Longth;672302 said:
I vaguely remember being a noob and reading all these safety precautions and prerequisite lists and crap like that. I also remember saying there's no way in hell I'm sticking with basic crap for 3 months. I want huge NOW. Wound up making it to 7.75 in maybe 6 months and I just said to myself, "eh, close enough".

I also remember being a little confused, and finding it hard to really understand what I was doing exactly. Didn't get how anything worked and basically plodded through it blind. I was lucky. Fact is there's a lot to gain through understanding what you're doing. Hit the books, so to speak. It'll keep you motivated and help you through the droughts you may face. Knowledge will do that for a person.

And I remember supra flying around the forums like dlds understudy. Back when slammers were popular. That guy had a ridiculously positive attitude. Kinda stinks he's not around, but he was massive back then. Probably packing a Billy club by now.

Everyone comes at PE with little to no knowledge and in many cases men just think it is too good to be true. Those who stick around and do their research soon find that they can learn and master what may, in the beginning, have seemed impossible. Every exercise, every tool, every routine all need mastery. Patience with yourself is so important.

doublelongdaddy;672468 said:
Everyone comes at PE with little to no knowledge and in many cases men just think it is too good to be true. Those who stick around and do their research soon find that they can learn and master what may, in the beginning, have seemed impossible. Every exercise, every tool, every routine all need mastery. Patience with yourself is so important.

Patience is such a massive weak point for me that I have to try to flip it into a strength. I have to get things done fast and that always leads me down a difficult path that is kinda make or break for me. With experience I generally make it more often but it's really a pesky trait to have if you don't go all out.

not only for you,most bros get frustrated...what we need to do is to grab our penises n start the session.

Longth;672509 said:
Patience is such a massive weak point for me that I have to try to flip it into a strength. I have to get things done fast and that always leads me down a difficult path that is kinda make or break for me. With experience I generally make it more often but it's really a pesky trait to have if you don't go all out.

Patience is a virtue and a virtue is something that needs to be worked for and earned. Practice patience everywhere you can. My Mother told me that the most attractive thing about a man is his patience and now I am telling you and I truly believe it will stick!

Back
Top Bottom