Zathora_8;423736 said:
the fact that it was falsely advertised by somebody who supposed to be endorsing the product

7 inch of girth you told me, and it only supports a MAX OF 5 INCHES

I told you 7" because it is 7", measure it! The outer ring measures 8" while the inner ring measures about 7". Where the hell are you getting 5"? I just measured it. Secondly, who the hell has that much girth when soft? When you stretch your penis to get into the extender it will thin out even more.

Seems like this guy has a bone to pick for some reason. Good to let everyone see how to NOT handle a customer service issue. I'm not going to edit any posts, nor ban this guy because...again, it's a valuable demonstration of how to NOT handle your customer service issues. Rather than take this to email, or to private messages, this guy is showing a very strong lack of tact and doing this all publicly. Tisk, tisk. Grown adults, all take note please.

stillwantmore2;423745 said:
Seems like this guy has a bone to pick for some reason. Good to let everyone see how to NOT handle a customer service issue. I'm not going to edit any posts, nor ban this guy because...again, it's a valuable demonstration of how to NOT handle your customer service issues. Rather than take this to email, or to private messages, this guy is showing a very strong lack of tact and doing this all publicly. Tisk, tisk. Grown adults, all take note please.

Again, I agree.

Zathora_8;423750 said:
NO one replys to my PM's
this is the first time i've EVER gone OFF

You have never sent me a PM or email, ever.

Zathora_8;423750 said:
NO one replies to my PM's
this is the first time i've EVER gone OFF
and i can't send it back coz i opened the plastic wrap on it where the sticker is sayin'

"The extender can not be returned when this bag is opened."

Yea, if you're going to use penis related products, you need to realize (hell even "sex toys" ) they cannot be returned after opening. It's basic liability issues. sili STD's and whatnot. I've seen much more mature examples of 19 year olds by the way.

You need to relax man DLD has over 37,000 posts- you have 37....

Here is his original post right here so nobody deleted it.
doublelongdaddy;422350 said:
10.5" length, girth: maybe 7" soft?

And why are you upset with anybody you should have paid more attention when you bought the item if it doesn't fit nobody could have told you that except for you. Its not MattersOfSize job to hold your hand while you are shopping for equipment. You are lucky DLD even responds to your questions. Learn some respect- if you don't like something take it up with the company stop attacking the people here who are actually trying to help you. DLD has a website to run Size Genetics is only one product.

Zathora_8;423758 said:
The outer ring measures 8.5"
while the inner ring measures about 5.2"
call this number and ask them
(Sizegenetics Customer Services - 1866 9709 595) they told me themselves that it is 5 inches
View attachment 23605
View attachment 23606
View attachment 23607

"When you stretch your penis to get into the extender it will thin out even more"
that is true, but after my penis gets used to the stretch going back to its normal girth, witch on flaccid is 4.5" mid shaft and around the 5 inch mark at the base.
ok i'm over this i'll just try to sell it, i'm sure someone on here will want/buy it

but answer me one thing DLD - why did you delete that post???

stillwantmore2
"Seems like this guy has a bone to pick for some reason"
i'm not picking any "Bone" its frustrating that i worked my ass off for stuff the dont fit properly? and is falsely advertised

I'm sorry if i offend ANYONE for that was not my mission ok (so sorry)
dont take this personal i just dont like being lied to when its my money and health where playing with.

Zathora_8

LOL, wow, me and my estimations:) Anyway, I have never deleted anyones thread here, ask my mods. I am the most fair, honest person you will ever meet. Sorry about the size thing but I guess you were wrong too! Funny, isn't it? These threads (blogs) that you are posting make me really believe you are making an attack on MOS. If that is the case let me save you some time and explain how things work here. The thread you posted (as well as the BLOG) has entered into the search engines, very quickly. This is due to many people seeing your colorful titles and the way you are attacking me, makes no difference really, but I want you to understand this. When someone trolls a thread I end up making A LOT OF MONEY that day. The more NEGATIVE the thread, the more I sell of whatever I am being attacked for, be it Bathmates, Memberships, DVD's, PowerAssists, LengthMasters, SizeGenetics, etc. I love when another forum or person attacks me, I get to eat lobster that day. Attack at will, please, I need new sneakers!

Turnover;423759 said:
You need to relax man DLD has over 37,000 posts- you have 37....

Here is his original post right here so nobody deleted it.

And why are you upset with anybody you should have paid more attention when you bought the item if it doesn't fit nobody could have told you that except for you. Its not MattersOfSize job to hold your hand while you are shopping for equipment. You are lucky DLD even responds to your questions. Learn some respect- if you don't like something take it up with the company stop attacking the people here who are actually trying to help you. DLD has a website to run Size Genetics is only one product.

Attacking me on MOS is like attacking Bambi:)

I want to help you but the way you went about this is very poor. I am very helpful when treated with respect. It is almost comical when someone creates threads like this, I know exactly how it will turn out, even if I never post! sili. You should have kindly asked and I would have assisted you as I have assisted THOUSANDS!

Zathora_8;423777 said:
What happened to you measuring it YOURSELF?

you said nothing about an estimation, but real measurements of around 7 inches of girth

around: 5th definition in Websters:

5. approximately; about.

Are you trying to fit it around the base of your flaccid penis, and penis only like these are designed for? It should still fit you regardless. I doubt your base girth is bigger than mine flaccid...mine's over 6" (yes inches, and yes I've measured) flaccid and I can comfortably wear one of these exact extenders....don't try to shove your whole package through it.

PROOF: http://www.mattersofsize.com/video/Vimax.wmv

I'm just not believing you can't fit into it.

stillwantmore2;423800 said:
Are you trying to fit it around the base of your flaccid penis, and penis only like these are designed for? It should still fit you regardless. I doubt your base girth is bigger than mine flaccid...mine's over 6" (yes inches, and yes I've measured) flaccid and I can comfortably wear one of these exact extenders....don't try to shove your whole package through it.

PROOF: http://www.mattersofsize.com/video/Vimax.wmv

I'm just not believing you can't fit into it.

Again, agree agree agree!!!!!

And what could I have done to help? I could have called Bathmate and/or SizeGenetics and asked them to handle this for me personally...as I have for a few guys. I could have done a lot but this whole thing was made into a circus and now I am just done with it.

This has gone beyond decently asking for help, anymore and I would consider it trolling.

Turnover;423863 said:
This has gone beyond decently asking for help, anymore and I would consider it trolling.

I do feel this also but hopefully he will rectify himself and become a part of the group and get the help he is so obviously asking for.

Hello LMAO

If you have not received your login details for PenisHealth I would recommend that you contact the SizeGenetics customer support team by either telephone or email.

They will be able to give you your login details for the members area.

The email address is support@sizegenetics.com and the contact telephone numbers are as follows:

UK 0115 979 8446
US 1800 209 1670

I hope this helps

Darren

Back
Top Bottom