is the burning i get normal. after about 20 mins, i get an intense burning at the base raelly low, almost on the skin right above my balls. is this normal?

Many of our customers wear the extender at night, with a low tension without any issues. However, there can obviously be some complications. If you roll over in the middle of the night or like to sleep on your stomach - then this method will not be practical for you. You also have to wear a lower tension, so if you become erect during the night - the device can move freely.

Sorry for the late replies guys! :)

"Is it safe to have sex an hour after using the SizeGenetics? "

I would advise that you have a 3 window between using the device and taking part in any sexual activity.

If you want a velcro strap I would suggest going to this website (this is the manufacturer for SizeGenetics):

http://www.jes-extender.com/en/accessories/custom-velcro-strap-87.html

"Is the burning I get normal. after about 20 mins, I get an intense burning at the base really low, almost on the skin right above my balls. is this normal?"

I am not familiar with this to be honest - Maybe you have applied too much traction to early in the program...

"Many of our customers wear the extender at night, with a low tension without any issues. However, there can obviously be some complications. If you roll over in the middle of the night or like to sleep on your stomach - then this method will not be practical for you. You also have to wear a lower tension, so if you become erect during the night - the device can move freely."

DO NOT WEAR THE DEVICE AT NIGHT!!! - It should only be worn during waking hours.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask or email us at support@sizegenetics.com ;)

this_is_funny;416475 said:
is the burning i get normal. after about 20 mins, i get an intense burning at the base raelly low, almost on the skin right above my balls. is this normal?
I notice this every once in a while, when I get this feeling my nut sack is red around the extender ring and it almost looks like a rash; however it has never developed into one. Perhaps "friction" against sweat is causing it?

Putting a padding (e.g. t-shirt, sock) under the base attachment of the extender will eliminate this problem. You could also take some foam material, like the one from the foam pad, and cut a whole in it equal to the dimensions of your base girth and wear it under the extender.

I quick question about spare parts. Does sizegenetics sell extra parts that lengthens the device? The only spare parts sold in their home page were comfort straps and protection pad but I couldn't find any metal spare parts. So if somebody wants a longer device, another one must be bought or?

Magneto;417912 said:
I quick question about spare parts. Does sizegenetics sell extra parts that lengthens the device? The only spare parts sold in their home page were comfort straps and protection pad but I couldn't find any metal spare parts. So if somebody wants a longer device, another one must be bought or?

I just saw that! I will ask SizeGenetics to respond to this inquiry.

How long should it take before I get an email? I ordered 3 days ago and mailed the payment the same day...

doesnt the head part of the strap slip over your head? How does it get enough tension to cause growth without slipping off? if I grab my flacid penis and wrap tightly below my head and pull my hand slips once I pull hard enough and that pull doesnt feel like its enough pull to cause growth. Just my opinion/question

JerseyFresh;419187 said:
doesnt the head part of the strap slip over your head? How does it get enough tension to cause growth without slipping off? if I grab my flacid penis and wrap tightly below my head and pull my hand slips once I pull hard enough and that pull doesnt feel like its enough pull to cause growth. Just my opinion/question

It is threaded through after the extender is on. Regardless of this you should switch over to the velcro strap modification....best yet!

Any thoughts on why it's taking so long to hear from them? I mailed the payment to the address on the printout ($185.25)....is this correct?

im about a month in. its beating up the skin on my dick :(
im getting weird bumps right under my glands. i did a search on the forums and found nothing. is this normal? can can i remedy the bumps?

Ryder66;419386 said:
Is this company a fucking scam or what? It's been 4 days and I haven't heard anything and noone at "size genetics" will answer the phone or my emails. Guess I sent $185 down the drain...wtf??

4 days since you ordered? This is hardly a long wait, where are you located?

Pennsylvania...but shouldn't I have been notified that they received the payment? Or that it was shipped? Everyone on here says it took like 3 days to arrive.

Ryder66;419396 said:
Pennsylvania...but shouldn't I have been notified that they received the payment? Or that it was shipped? Everyone on here says it took like 3 days to arrive.

It takes 3-5 business days, so if you ordered over the weekend those days would not count. I have forwarded this to SizeGenetics for you and hopefully he will reply. For me, every time I order one I usually get it the same day the email comes, their shipping is that good.

doublelongdaddy;419450 said:
It takes 3-5 business days, so if you ordered over the weekend those days would not count. I have forwarded this to SizeGenetics for you and hopefully he will reply. For me, every time I order one I usually get it the same day the email comes, their shipping is that good.

BUSINESS DAYS...duh. ?:( Maybe that's why. And thanks!

Back
Top Bottom