SizeGenetics;443095 said:
Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can advise that the shipping costs to Malaysia are $59.95 and will take 5 to 10 business days.

I can confirm that if you order through the forum you will receive the following:

*The device with extension bars
*A rubber comfort strap and silicon tube to secure the device
*A foam pad to prevent slippage
*various different pads to prevent slippage
*A box of MaleExtra
*A PenisHealth DVD

I hope this helps

Regards

I was wondering what came in the MOS package, myself. Look's like a good deal.

jinwei;443121 said:
thx for your reply, this package does not include leather case or travel case? What the different between i buy via this forum and buy from the normal price which cost $389.95?

Yes it includes the leather box. The difference buying it here is you save 61%! Order HERE

Hello,

As DLD advise I would recommend that your order using the link in the forum as you get a big discount for the same device that is sent if you ordered using the SizeGenetics site.

Is there a way to buy spare parts? I try clicking on 'spare parts' on the site and it only gives me the option of the 3 different packages.
I'm interested in trying out the strap head attachment instead of the noose style one I have right now.

hi, im concerned with what is the minimum length your penis has to be in order to use the size genetics. im pretty sure mine would fit, but i just want to make sure

xvader123123;444975 said:
hi, im concerned with what is the minimum length your penis has to be in order to use the size genetics. im pretty sure mine would fit, but i just want to make sure

2.5" is the minimum length

Hello,

You need to ensure that when you measure your penis it is flaccid and not your erect penis.

SizeGenetics;445186 said:
Hello,

You need to ensure that when you measure your penis it is flaccid and not your erect penis.

Is it cannot be worn if my penis is less than 2.5 inch? because most of the asian penis is less than 2.5 inch while flacid

You need to have 2.5" of penis soft.

There may be other device that can accommodate a penis of less than 2.5 inches when flaccid.

If not I would recommend PenisHealth it is an exercise programme than you can do by hand so you do not have to be a set length.

These Q's have probably been asked thousands of times but Im really lazy right now. Hopefully someone can answer me.

1. How is it supposed to feel while using the extender, are u supposed to feel an inner stretch or just a soft stretch, like it isnt as intense as manual Penis Enlargement while wearing it? It's supposed to be less intense right?
Im asking this because when I got my extender on and I put the ruler on how much I can stretch it in flaccid with the extender it's about 17.5cm stretched flaccid...this compared to when I stretch it out manually and put the ruler beside Im like 18.3cm flaccid stretched with my bare hands. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct? It's my first day using an extender btw.

If I try to put on more metal pin length I cant put on the end piece on the pins. Maybe Im supposed to screw a little more at the bottom to achive the same stretch as the one I get with my bare hands?

2. How serious is it if my penishead gets rly cold after 1 hr session? Im pretty sure a 1hr session isnt enough to gain properly. 3hrs straight or more should be the correct way to gain right? I suppose a good wrapping prevents the head to get cold?

thnx for taking time reading n so on
/opa

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can advise that the SizeGenetics is less intense than manual exercises so you should only feel a slight stretch when you wear the device. You need to ensure that the device is worn 1cm longer than a fully outstretched penis.

When you first receive the device it should be worn for 1 to 2 hours per day whilst your body gets used to wearing it. You should then increase the hours of use by 1 hour each week until you are wearing the device for 8 hours per day.

If you penis is getting cold this may indicate that you are wearing the device to tight and you are cutting off the blood supply.

Regards

Darren

TimBo825;449003 said:
The 16 way comfort system isn't showing up on their site as it being included in the package, anyway you can make sure that changes or is assured to be included?

Yes it is! Look in the upper right corner and you will see that it. Here is the image:
dvd-box.png

Back
Top Bottom