doublelongdaddy;586924 said:How is inventory LIGHTNING? Are we still good on stock?
We still have stock but we are running low. I will do a stock update on Monday.
doublelongdaddy;586924 said:How is inventory LIGHTNING? Are we still good on stock?
LIGHTNING;586921 said:Just a reminder, If you placed an order for the [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?83577-Length-master-official-order-thread-now-shipping-06-16-2014!!!]Length Master[/words] and are updating this thread, shoot an email to lm@mattersofsize.com with the email address you used on your order AND your [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/join-now.html]MoS[/words] Forum User Name so you can receive a complimentary [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?44-Ace-Strapped-Jims-Joint]Uncle Jims[/words] Strap [words=http://www.phallosan.com/shop/catalog/default.php?z=eNortjIxtVKyL0pNszWxMFcrSSxKTy2JL0hMT7U1UisoykyxtbBQSy4tLsnPjS8uKcrMS7dVsgZcMMpbEbo%2C]All Day Stretcher[/words]. If you don't send your Forum User Name, we don't know who you are.
skarmclops;586959 said:I placed an order early this morning. Did you receive the e-mail along with my [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/join-now.html]MoS[/words] username? I'm just paranoid until I receive the confirmation lolshot
Edit: I just looked into my mail box and DLD hit me with the e-mail around 11 O'Clock in the morning. I'm going to verify again, for DLD, that I have made my purchase and am awaiting my [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?83577-Length-master-official-order-thread-now-shipping-06-16-2014!!!]LengthMaster[/words].
Anthony78;586978 said:I just purchased mine. I got paid today. I haven't been this excited about anything since I saw a boob for the 1st time. rofl
Anthony78;586978 said:I haven't been this excited about anything since I saw a boob for the 1st time. rofl
Ronin3801;587095 said:Hey DLD, I ordered mine on the first day they became available but since then I've been incredibley busy so I haven't fiollowed up much. Just like to confirm my order. Thanks again for everything. Words can't express how stoked I am about receiving my [words=http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?83577-Length-master-official-order-thread-now-shipping-06-16-2014!!!]LM[/words]. Sounds like a game changer
dazzle22;587218 said:Is this one more comfortable for hanging or the bib-hanger? I currently got the bibhanger and its getting quite painful when upping the weights, like my glans goes kinda numb and feeling quite painful pinching, so i was thinking this one might be more comfortable and less painful? Anyone here tried both?
Anthony78;587223 said:My confidence is growing and I haven't even used it yet. Lol
You haven't joined any rooms.