dollar;386440 said:
That's cool, I'm fine with that then :)

Yeah, if you want the best site membership get the MOS membership.

Has anyone ever thought of / actually tried extending bundled?
Just been kicking the idea around for a while.

Ha I was just thinkin about that tha otha day... but then I thought about if tha cells start to rebuild themselves while in a stretched position if my penis is bundled they might rebuild and make my penis deformed. So I didn try it

MrFreak;386593 said:
Ha I was just thinkin about that tha otha day... but then I thought about if tha cells start to rebuild themselves while in a stretched position if my penis is bundled they might rebuild and make my penis deformed. So I didn try it

Another thought to this, and I havent tried it, but to possibly increase flaccid length, you could say, do your routine, beat the shit out of your dick, then put it in an extender while you heal, I dunno if overnight is safe or not if you have a decent amount of blood flow, but the thought is, that your cells repair themselves while in your stretched flaccid state, hopefully creating flaccid gains, and soon, erect gains.

MrFreak;386593 said:

Yeah that's the only thing I was worried about too. I guess you'd just have to be careful to extend bundles in opposite directions for the same amount of time so your dick isn't twisted hehe

Hello guys,

I understand that some of you have had issues with your orders.

To help me resolve these issues for you, please send me a PM and I will look into this for you further.

I hope this helps,

Regards.

I ordered mine today and had an issue. It said avs across the screen and said it couldnt be processed. I called and spoke to an english gentleman and he told me what the problem was, I went back and reordered and it went through just fine. I am looking forward to getting this !

Yup, it went through...just saw it

How does the whole package arrive? I am hoping that it is completely discrete. I am 21 and still live with my parents. They are wackjobs and if they ever saw this they wouldn't know what to do. Currently just over 6 in and I want to start doing exercises and using the extender to get to 8 and increase my girth as well. If this product arrives with absolutely no way to detect what it is then I am going to jump on it right away. Please let me know....thank you.

Hey SizeG quick question before I order. I noticed that on the order form it says you receive a 90 day supply of penis enlargement pills, and I'm curious if after the 90 days you automatically renew the order for more pills? As in you send me more pills each month automatically for a fee and if so how do I cancel this? I read the privacy policy and didn't see anything regarding this. I ask because I've been on sites before that include penis enlargement pills as a bonus, then screw you by charging you for more and sending you more each month.

biggerbyday;386767 said:
Hey SizeG quick question before I order. I noticed that on the order form it says you receive a 90 day supply of penis enlargement pills, and I'm curious if after the 90 days you automatically renew the order for more pills? As in you send me more pills each month automatically for a fee and if so how do I cancel this? I read the privacy policy and didn't see anything regarding this. I ask because I've been on sites before that include penis enlargement pills as a bonus, then screw you by charging you for more and sending you more each month.

It's the maleextra pills. There come as a bonus. I have it and it don't charge you monthly.

tubesnake;386682 said:
I ordered mine today and had an issue. It said avs across the screen and said it couldnt be processed. I called and spoke to an english gentleman and he told me what the problem was, I went back and reordered and it went through just fine. I am looking forward to getting this !

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Your order should be with you soon! :)

Tristian;386745 said:
How does the whole package arrive? I am hoping that it is completely discrete. I am 21 and still live with my parents. They are wackjobs and if they ever saw this they wouldn't know what to do. Currently just over 6 in and I want to start doing exercises and using the extender to get to 8 and increase my girth as well. If this product arrives with absolutely no way to detect what it is then I am going to jump on it right away. Please let me know....thank you.

Hello,

I can advise that your package is packed for discretion and there is no mention on the packaging of the SizeGenetics product (it is actually listed as training equipment!).

You would also be billed discreetly.

Therefore, unless your parents actually open your mail, you will be fine. :)

I hope this helps!

Regards,

biggerbyday;386767 said:

Hello,

I can confirm that we only send you a one month supply of pills with your order.

This is a FREE bonus and you are not charged anything extra for this.

We do NOT rebill you for more products after you have placed the order.

I hope this information has been helpful.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Got the extender a few weeks back and its sweet. I have had a couple of issues with it, one of the base bars that you twist once the device is on to extend it is slightly bent making it difficult to twist and the new comfort strap has broken already, and I think ive been very careful with it. When I got into contact with the company they said its possible that its faulty and to send the bad parts back, at which point theyll look at it and decide if the parts are.. I did this today at 50 dollars shipping international so I guess they'll look at it and decide whether or not to send me back the new parts... if not Ill have to pay for replacement parts and more international shipping or settle for not using it.. kind of a bummer after only having this thing for a few weeks... just tossin it out there...

willy3;386853 said:
Got the extender a few weeks back and its sweet. I have had a couple of issues with it, one of the base bars that you twist once the device is on to extend it is slightly bent making it difficult to twist and the new comfort strap has broken already, and I think ive been very careful with it. When I got into contact with the company they said its possible that its faulty and to send the bad parts back, at which point theyll look at it and decide if the parts are.. I did this today at 50 dollars shipping international so I guess they'll look at it and decide whether or not to send me back the new parts... if not Ill have to pay for replacement parts and more international shipping or settle for not using it.. kind of a bummer after only having this thing for a few weeks... just tossin it out there...

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with your purchase.

I can advise that if your device is faulty, the support team will replace these parts for you FREE of charge providing you are within the warranty period (6 months from purchase date).

We also do not charge you for return shipping, so the ONLY cost you would incur, is the price to send it back to us and this price is determined by the courier company that YOU choose to send it back to us.

We will always endeavour to make sure that you receive only the best products and services, so if you have ANY problems or questions, always feel free to contact us either through the official website or by PM in the forum.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ha, sweet, I ordered mine monday and received it at noon today. 48 hours to my door, now if I can figure out how to fit it....

Back
Top Bottom