Snapped my fucking strap. I need to get another one asap. I want to know if I can order the foam pieces as well ? I have tried every different wrapping, and the best for me is the original foam piece that comes with it.....

Ughhhhh. Man, i set my alarm so i'd wake up and not miss this being delivered... alarm didn't go off... Went down stairs at 11...when was it delivered? 10.50.

10 minutes!

And now i have to wait til tomorrow. I have nothing to do today. I just planned to play with the extender. UGH! (Sorry i had to rant)

tubesnake;392774 said:
Snapped my fucking strap. I need to get another one asap. I want to know if I can order the foam pieces as well ? I have tried every different wrapping, and the best for me is the original foam piece that comes with it.....

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have snapped your comfort strap.

I can advise that you can purchase replacement comfort straps and protection pads from our spare parts store.

http://www.sizegenetics.com/jes/

If you require additional spare parts, these are available directly from the manufacturer at the following URL:

http://www.jes-extender.com/en/

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

DLD I just ordered one. I just couldn't resist. I have used my FastSize and have to say the noose is a pain in the ass as far as numbness of my glans.

And to think just yesterday I modified the end piece of the FastSize to help me facilitate putting it on.

Just wanted to give you the heads up on my order.

Steady;392838 said:
DLD I just ordered one. I just couldn't resist. I have used my FastSize and have to say the noose is a pain in the ass as far as numbness of my glans.

And to think just yesterday I modified the end piece of the FastSize to help me facilitate putting it on.

Just wanted to give you the heads up on my order.

Good for you, you will love it!

Well the extender was delivered today. To the wrong state! I looked at the tracking on DHL and it shows that it was signed for today in Connecticut. I live in NY. I checked the mailing address I gave them and it's correct. I'm not sure how DHL made such a blunder. I sent customer service an email concerning it.

Steady;393237 said:
Well the extender was delivered today. To the wrong state! I looked at the tracking on DHL and it shows that it was signed for today in Connecticut. I live in NY. I checked the mailing address I gave them and it's correct. I'm not sure how DHL made such a blunder. I sent customer service an email concerning it.

Not to make light of this but I can see some dude in CT really getting his stretch on!:) I am sure they will straighten it out quickly.

lol DLD. That's the first thing I thought of - Wonder who's gonna open it up - Guys wife, "Honey, it's about time you did something for it"; son - "Holy sh!t. I can actually make it bigger? Awesome!"; daughter - "Ewwww"; Man - "WTF? Did my wife order this for me?"

I'm not worried. I'm sure they'll straighten it out. (no pun intended)

Steady;393268 said:
I'm not worried. I'm sure they'll straighten it out. (no pun intended)

As long as you have a curve:)

Steady;393237 said:

PM sent, we are looking into this for you :)

2 replacement straps are $40 US not including postage. that's kinda expensive :(

Well the problem wasn't a problem at all. The DHL site is very confusing since they use your street number and name and the city and state their CLOSEST HUB is. I'm getting divorced and I rotate in and out of the house so I wasn't home. I just went by what I read on the DHL tracking site. I have to say SizeGenetics was very quick to respond to my inquiry.

Now to a comparison:

I had the Fast Size for a while and didn't like the noose setup. I tried going to their site and they are temporarily shut down while they go for a medical rating they need (or something like that). So I decided to buy the SizeGenetics due to the comfort strap.

The SizeGenetics comes in a nice box with a spot for each part. The FastSize (FS) comes with a blue travel bag of good quality. I like the blue travel bag because I can keep the rods on the unit and carry it around with me not having to disassemble the entire unit to put back like you do with the SizeGenetics. (SG from here on out).

Quality - the FS has thicker extender rods and their threaded rods are thicker. The FS extender rods have a tendency to unscrew from each other when you make adjustments using the screws - I read where some people just throw a piece of tape on them. The FS uses a single action spin where there is one threaded rod and you adjust straight up or down. The SG has opposing threaded bars so when you adjust it you have an increase in length from the base threaded rod and also from the threaded rod going through the extender rods. Personally I would have liked if SG had used thicker threaded rods and I find the double action to be somewhat a pain because the extender rods have a tendency to spin during adjustment causing an unequal amount of travel on the two opposing rods. As far as the difference in size of the extender rods I think they are both sturdy enough.

The SG and FS extender rods are interchangeable since their threads are the same. So now I can grow my dick to 18" and still have enough rods left over...lol

I checked to see if the comfort strap setup can be inserted onto the FS extender rods. Since the SG extender rods smaller diameter the comfort strap designed front piece will not fit over the FS extender rods. But you could just use the FS extender rods as the last piece on the SG and use the comfort strap front piece.

I can see how the rubber straps are breaking. There is quite a bit of tension on them when you extend to 1200 grams or more, but I think the problem comes when pulling them tight or pulling them looser through the slots. It take a good force to pull them through and the rubber stretches quite a bit. I have been careful when adjusting the rubber in or out and I make sure to grab it as close to the plastic as possible and work it out with some movement rather than just a straight pull. There are 'wings' on the straps which I think are there to help facilitate gripping the strap when loosening it.

My head still got purple and turned numb but that was after about 45 minutes of use at around 1200 grams tension. I could only get about 20 minutes when I used the noose design at a decent tension.

One other observation - the distance across the holes on the front piece on the SG seems to be less than the distance between the bars at the base. This causes a slight inward angle of the extender rods from the base to the tip. I don't think it's a problem since there is some slack in the unit and it doesn't appear as if the angle will cause any bending of the threaded rods. I have no doubt the FS threaded rods would hold up since they are thicker and sturdier.

One other thing. My rubber strap has a defect on the bottoms side as if it was cause by the mold it was made in. It looks like a scratch/gouge in the rubber but just outside the gouge there is some 'bubbling' that looks like extra rubber that was in the mold.

I'm going to take a picture and post it to see if SG will replace the strap for me. It's not broken but I think this will be a weak spot and with people reporting the rubber snapping I'm afraid it won't last as long as it should.

Hello,

That's great feedback guys. I have passed this over to the manufacturers to look into.
Steady - I have sent you a PM regarding your strap.

Kind regards,
SizeGenetics.

Okay SizeGenetics said to me 'Youll receive your MaleExtra Pills in the week beginning the 30th as that's when they were getting the new stock in, on the 30th. It was the 30th yesterday. I received them today... that is lightning delivery. Thanks very much.

"Okay SizeGenetics said to me 'Youll receive your MaleExtra Pills in the week beginning the 30th as that's when they were getting the new stock in, on the 30th. It was the 30th yesterday. I received them today... that is lightning delivery. Thanks very much. "

That's great news!

Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Back
Top Bottom