Stuff_ said:
When I saw the title of this post, I honestly thought it was going to be about how 6 inch girth seems too big and how there are many girls out there with small vaginas who are uncomfortable even with less than 5" girth... some even slightly less than 4.5". Then again there are also girls who can take 6" and feel no pain at all, and even take more before feeling pain. You gotta think about the size of the girl... you don't want to rip them or have them feel pain right? We're doing this so they feel more pleasure, not for some masochistic female pain device, right? At least that's how it is for me. Besides at 6" girth you'll find it harder to get proper oral. I don't even want to think of how bad it would be to have coke can girth or 9". If it were physically possible it would be horrible, no one would let you use it with them so you'd be left with your hands. =|
My experience so far has been that girth doesn't cause as much pain as length does. Most chicks that i've fucked with my current girth say that they feel the thickness and that it feels like they're fully stuffed but no pain. The pain is usually when i fuck them real deep and hard (like when they're on their back with both legs up and over my shoulders or doggy with their head on the bed). I totally agree about oral...

i cannot stress to you....how much you do not want a dick that is 8-9 inches around. i swear to god you will got get any sex and if you do it will be 1 girl out of a year OR your erection quality would have to be like 50%...i cant even think of 9 inches girth so im going to stop.

dude 6" -6.5" is massive 8 or 9 is just insanity.. you would be a pussy killer

6 inches is just becoming too much, this is were your at the point were you cant even get head.

At 5.5", I have experienced no negative consequences with oral and all seemed well with the pussy aspect too. I would definitely like 6" or more, but I'm far more concerned about length right now.

I'm 7.25'' erect girth and my sex life has been ALOT better since the 'small' days.
Girls LOVE BIG GIRTH, forget four legges animals....girth is better than length and if ya can get width than your one happy fcker.

I think Length, Girth and Width are equally important to Penis Enlargement as well as sex and male confidence. Each part plays a vital roll physically, mentally and visually. My last reported stats were GIRTH: 6.70" with a length of 10-10.5" NPenis Enlargement depending on weight gain and my width is 2.7" without and Penis Enlargement for a day (I do have new gains but I will wait to talk about that:)) Every part of my growth has been important to me and my sex life. JEN gets pleasure from every part of my penis as a whole and it is ideal for our relationship.

DLD,
Lets say you would stop now and not care about breaking any records or any of that stuff, would you consider yourself to be a perfect size at your current stats?

bigbutnottoo said:
DLD,
Lets say you would stop now and not care about breaking any records or any of that stuff, would you consider yourself to be a perfect size at your current stats?

I think that 8 x 6 would have been perfect but my quest for size is more about making gains at every level of my Penis Enlargement, getting through impossible plateaus, developing new exercises and routines, etc. As far as my relationship with JEN goes and her preferences are concerned, she supports what I do and has grown with my increases in size. She has found likes and dislikes at each level but we always adjust and evolve. If I was to stop today I would be beyond my perfect size.

doublelongdaddy said:
I think Length, Girth and Width are equally important to Penis Enlargement as well as sex and male confidence.

So true. For all the talk about girth, I'm set on gaining length. I feels short enough that I cannot really get maximum enjoyment on those rare occasions I have sex. Between my 5.5" EL, gigantic fat pad, and likely imperfect technique, I really don't feel I have enough length to maximize the experience.

GhosT doGG, even if I agree with you in what concerns the shape of a vagina, 7'' are still 7'' either way you put it, man.

REDZULU2003 said:
I'm 7.25'' erect girth and my sex life has been ALOT better since the 'small' days.
Girls LOVE BIG GIRTH, forget four legges animals....girth is better than length and if ya can get width than your one happy fcker.
Exact numbers for ones Red, that must mean that you have measured? =)
Cuz you always write 7.4"/7.5".

If you read back smart ass through my routine it says 7.25'', I lost the gains I had from 7.4-7.6. My girth is 7.25'' and after a session can be nearly 8''. Girls LOVE the girth, but ATM I want erect length.

REDZULU2003 said:
after a session can be nearly 8''.

WOW! That is nearing that guy UliSqueeze (I think he said he was getting to 9"+), I would love to see a picture of this in use, it must be like a freakin' baseball bat.

Wholly crap RED!

I only thought u were like 6.75 EG damn 7.25!!

Take me a couple years before I even hit 6.75 but I think Im stopping at 6.5.

kausion_420 said:
Wholly crap RED!

I only thought u were like 6.75 EG damn 7.25!!

Take me a couple years before I even hit 6.75 but I think Im stopping at 6.5.

I can't imagine anymore than that for myself. I have problems where I am right now.

doublelongdaddy said:
I can't imagine anymore than that for myself. I have problems where I am right now.

To me 7+ girth is like 12+ length its TITANIC. Yes I know girth is more important though.

Currently I'm 8.2X7.25 with a width of 2.2''
I WAS 8.3X7.6 with the same with, but as you MAY remember I took a MASSIVE break from pe and I didnt cement them gains and hence I have lost them lol but I'm still big. My girth has settled nicely at 7.25 for awhile now and I cant see me loseing anymore. ATM I want erect length, but its finding the motivation and fighting the constant battles we have to get pe done for whatever our own reasons be. I dont make excuses, I admit Im lazy with this and NEED to get my ass into gear in order to get 9'' plus but I just seem to be lacking in motivation.....life I guess.

i've got kinda a deep thought with girth...

do women design dildoes? Whats the average sized dildo? Are women happy with dildo size? I've seen some really long ones but not many that are "girthy".
It looks like most are around 5"-5.5" in girth. What do u guys think?
In ���� a lot of times these guys with long cocks don't go all the way in when having sex. Is that a show for the camera or would they hurt the girl if they used deep strokes?

Anyways I've never seen a dildo the size of a can (in girth) or anywhere close to can size. So i think this guy is going overboard here.

what do u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom