Ya most dildo's you see are smaller girth. I have seen flicks of chicks taking the beer can sized ones but the flick was called Brutal Dildo's hehe.

I have also seen the long guys go balls deep on chicks and you can tell they hit a nerve and the chick was in pain.

My girth goal is good enough for me. Any more than that and well I just don't see the point.

In my experience girls seem to get turned on by long cocks but when its all said an done they don't want more than 6 inchs in em anyways. Some will like it deep but most Ive dealt with complain when I go in any deeper than 6-7inch.

The thing with girth though is once you fit it in, its in. Nothing you can do to shrink ur girth so her pussy has to expand around it. I like having length cuz I always go shallow then when they say they want more I am able to feed it to em.

twincross said:
i've got kinda a deep thought with girth...

do women design dildoes? Whats the average sized dildo? Are women happy with dildo size? I've seen some really long ones but not many that are "girthy".
It looks like most are around 5"-5.5" in girth. What do u guys think?
In �naked people movies� a lot of times these guys with long cocks don't go all the way in when having sex. Is that a show for the camera or would they hurt the girl if they used deep strokes?

Anyways I've never seen a dildo the size of a can (in girth) or anywhere close to can size. So i think this guy is going overboard here.

what do u guys think?

I, too, have seen those vids of girls using monster dildos... it's for show, not any pleasure on their part. Girls in general don't use dildos for masturbation, they use vibrators. The majority of girls need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and putting a dildo up their chach isn't gonna do that for them. A vibrator on the clit gives them all the stimulation they need.

In my experience, girls can handle about 6-7 inches in length. You'll hit the cervix after that. I think I read a post by DLD saying there's more room past the cervix, but I'm uneducated on that area. Anyway, if you see a guy in �naked people movies� not using his full length and he's pretty long, it's probably b/c he doens't want to hurt the girl. Peter North for example, certainly has 8+ inches in BPenis EnlargementL, and you'll see he only puts in 6 or 7 inches, as his co-star would be in pain with any more.

I'm not sure where girth becomes an issue for girls. One of my friend's ex's used to complain his girth hurt her, but I've never asked him how thick he is. That'd be kinda gay, lol. I'm guessing at 5.5 or 6" you'll start to find issues with some girls.

stillwantmore said:
I dont think I'd want much more than 7" of girth. Anything more than that would take more foreplay than I have the patience to warm a girl up with.
?:( What are that lazy? ?:( :p :s

In 3+ years of pe I've heard of 3 guys who claimed to be bigger than 8" of girth 2 I'm sure were full of shit and the other said it was a bad idea to be bigger than 8".
A friend also said he wished he would have stopped at 6.75"
as when he hit 7" the blow jobs went to the "lollipop" method. btw these guy were before I started comming here so grain of sand applies.

It depends on the girl. I've seen strippers that you could probably shove a football inside of, and they wouldn't even notice. Ive also been with girls who are in very uncomfortable pain if I stick more than two fingers in.

Nearly 6 inches is my goal, i think thats more than enough. Every girl would say "great cock" or something else. More than that looks great, but you can get problems when you want to have sex with an "average" girl.

I'm like 6.15 long and at 6 girth right now and the girls I've been with so far couldn't take more than my head a an couple inches in. I don't know any women personally who can take much more that that and you'd have to be dating one big mamma to take in a 9 inch girth dick if it's possible.

Great this thread still lives.
6 inches is big, make no mistake about that but I do think that 9 inches girth is getting sili, but I guess if a woman or girl [as some like to call them] loved you than she'd get used to it, or find ways to get used to it.
I would set your sights on 7.5 as the MAX for girth, see shane from bangboat as he's around 7.25 inches in girth. Also see my pix in my signiture, they are just over 7 inches. 9 inches would be like.....OMFG what the hell do we have here.

I wasn't sure until recently how I stood, I knew around 6 inches was average length but couldn't find crap bout girth so feeling better bout myself now. And I don't know I mean all the girls i been with so far like i said couldn't really get me in there mouth and I love gettin bj's so I'm just worried about increasing my girth, though moving up in length mabye 1.5 inches or something would be nice. And to stay on topic, yea 9 inches is just unrealistic.

I'm 6" in girth.

I asked my wife to describe the perfect cock to me one night and she said..."think Coke can."

The end.

It really depends on the woman.

I'm just over 6" and my wife only has issues with scraping me with her teeth LMAO

I've also had girlfriends that could not handle it at all. Did not matter how much foreplay.

Its pretty insane when you think about it, woman CAN handle it.
Look at the woman chew on Shanes penis from bangboat and thats slightly thicker than myn. The jaw can extend quite away before it hurts and locks but obviosly like anything in the body it can only go so far and with each person it can vary.

This is an interesting thread. I want to throw a few things out for you guys to consider when it comes to girth. There are quite a number of different factors involved in how much girth a woman can take, but here are five of the most obvious ones. 1. How relaxed is she ? 2. How well lubricated is she ? 3. Her Age/Kegals. 4. Has she had kids ? 5. Genetic factors

If you notice some of the videos of Shane and the models he's screwing, you'll notice that some of them appear to be either drunk or high (maybe both) and this will have a HUGE impact on how relaxed they are. If a woman is very relaxed, her vagina will also be relaxed and it becomes much easier to fit a huge object it.
So, if you have a large girth, take extra time with your partner, lots of foreplay, lots of gentleness, lots of kissing. Take the time to go down on her and give her some oral sex beforehand. This will not only help relax her and excite her and the same time, but her own lubrication will start much easier. Even if you don't have that extra large cock, this is a wonderful way to show her how much you care and want to please her.

The next thing is how lubricated is she ? Before my wife had our daughter 7 years ago, she was often much dryer than she is now. If a woman has had a child it will usually have the result of helping to produce much more natural lubrication before and during sex. If you need too, you can use a little lube as you start working your dick in, then what my wife does is have me pull out (after I had worked it in) and use a towel to dry both my cock off and her pussy lips. This gets her lubed and "adjusted" to my size and then she dries off, which results in just the kind of friction she wants.

The next thing to consider is a woman's age. Most women will become looser as they age for two reasons, one is the fact that they may not do kegals as often as they might of when they were younger. (sometimes all of us just get lazy and busy with kids) Also, as the body ages (unless we workout to compensate) it has a tendency to be much looser than it was when we were younger.

Another reason of course is giving birth. If a woman has had several kids, chances are she doesn't have the tightness she once did and she will REALLY appreciate the extra girth.

Genetics you can't do much about, but it will play a role with every woman you meet because ALL of them will be different.

Anyway.... just a few things to consider.

My wife loves the girth, she is 46 and has had just one child, our daughter. I'm at 6'' in girth now and my wife can take it easily. I've come to the conclusion that she will be able to take 6.75 to 7'' with no problem.
We've been married for 15 years, so being relaxed is not a problem :))

Take your time with your partners guys, make them feel special (only being sincere and honest) and they in turn, will adjust and accommodate you as you grow a bigger penis. It's all in they way we treat each other, treat her as you would like to be treated, with dignity, respect, playfulness, caring and most of all love. She will respond beautifully to you.

Dan

I'm gald that I posted on this thread and got it goin again thx for that in depth explination starman.

I have posted before about my experiences with my girth. I am a little over 7.5 at the base and 7.25 midshaft. I am finally at 7" bp erect. My wife LOVES my girth. However, blowjobs are only possible when flaccid. She can only manage the head when erect. She gets the "sore jaw" when she tries it otherwise, and in fact can only manage most of the head in her mouth at best.
We also have to have foreplay and lube me and her up before penetration for intercourse. But we are both in our late 40's and she probably does not have quite as much natural lubrication as when younger. But she has absolutely no real problems taking me when she is excited and lubed up.
When we were younger, I was at 6" girth and she never had problems with that. If I keep Penis Enlargementing, I will probably hit 8" girth at least at the base. I will keep you posted if I hit that landmark.

kcee

goosefaba said:
I'm gald that I posted on this thread and got it goin again thx for that in depth explination starman.

You're welcome goosefaba, I'm glad it was helpful.

Dan

kcee said:
I have posted before about my experiences with my girth. I am a little over 7.5 at the base and 7.25 midshaft. I am finally at 7" bp erect. My wife LOVES my girth. However, blowjobs are only possible when flaccid. She can only manage the head when erect. She gets the "sore jaw" when she tries it otherwise, and in fact can only manage most of the head in her mouth at best.
We also have to have foreplay and lube me and her up before penetration for intercourse. But we are both in our late 40's and she probably does not have quite as much natural lubrication as when younger. But she has absolutely no real problems taking me when she is excited and lubed up.
When we were younger, I was at 6" girth and she never had problems with that. If I keep Penis Enlargementing, I will probably hit 8" girth at least at the base. I will keep you posted if I hit that landmark.

kcee

kcee, the feeling I get is that it's a little easier on our wives or girlfriends when the changes happen over time, this gives them more of a chance to get used to the extra girth or length little by little.
Did your wife have kids ? I've noticed that made a huge difference in lubrication with the women I've made love with. But then again, menopause can make lube levels decline also, my wife is experiencing this at times.

Dan

Dan,
You know, I have only been with my wife for last 25 years, so I don't know too much about whether she has "adapted" or not. I do know that she does not lubricate quite as well now, as when she was younger, so we use ky liquid. But on some occasions, when she is very horny, she gets real wet, and has no problem taking me in.
I must confess, I sometimes think that it would be nice to be with someone else just to see if they would be impressed with my girth, but...I love my wife too much for that.

kcee

kcee said:
Dan,
You know, I have only been with my wife for last 25 years, so I don't know too much about whether she has "adapted" or not. I do know that she does not lubricate quite as well now, as when she was younger, so we use ky liquid. But on some occasions, when she is very horny, she gets real wet, and has no problem taking me in.
I must confess, I sometimes think that it would be nice to be with someone else just to see if they would be impressed with my girth, but...I love my wife too much for that.

kcee

kcee, I guarantee you ANY woman you would ever meet would be extremely impressed with your girth ! Your girth is 1.25 to 1.50" bigger than mine and every woman I ever made love with raved about my thickness.
There will come a day on this planet when all of us will have put aside our ego to the point where we will be able to share our sexual energy freely and openly with others and you'll get to experience that with another woman, just as your wife will get to experience sex with another man. It's part of our natural evolution process to shed our ego's, thus freeing us to experience so much that we cannot experience at the moment.

Dan

Im 14,9 cm ( about 5,86 inches) EG mid shaft.

I havent goten that mutch feed back from girls, some comented "your thick" one asked if it was to big when i strugeled to get a condom on ( im asuming she was refering to my jhonson not the condom ) .

Only feed back i goten of the "OMG" type is a friend of mine saw a picture of it ( shes ben naging to see it after she had heard some rumors from an other friend who had seen it when flicking throug pictures on my phone).

Hawent yet had any girls that coudent take it, some hawe stoped me after awhile due to them geting sore. and morning sex after has been out of question in some cases. how ewer im strueling to cum and i go on for a long period before i do. the sornes coud be due to this and not my girth.

All regular condoms fitt and works fine but fells uncomfterbell yet not to a poitn where i woudent use it if they where my only option. I use durex as its the wides condom on regular sale ( you know that most xl condoms are just the same with as regulars dont you? ) I only experienced not being abel to put one a condom with one type, and it was made of some other type of plastick that dosent streach wery mutch.

To the conclusion: 5,8-6 is a littel thick but not crazy thick. for the girls i guees its like geting a smal bonus on your salery not wining the lottery. to get the reactions some in this forum are after you should aime at 7 i guess.

REDZULU2003;135067 said:
Currently I'm 8.2X7.25 with a width of 2.2''
I WAS 8.3X7.6 with the same with, but as you MAY remember I took a MASSIVE break from pe and I didnt cement them gains and hence I have lost them lol but I'm still big. My girth has settled nicely at 7.25 for awhile now and I cant see me loseing anymore. ATM I want erect length, but its finding the motivation and fighting the constant battles we have to get pe done for whatever our own reasons be. I dont make excuses, I admit Im lazy with this and NEED to get my ass into gear in order to get 9'' plus but I just seem to be lacking in motivation.....life I guess.

That sort of girth has just got to mess up EQ, do you have to constantly do a kegels routine?
By the way im from uk too, i told a guy about Penis Enlargement once and he looked at me as if i said the aliens have just landed, i suppose you have to have IQ to believe in this stuff, which is just as well.

Back
Top Bottom