Dick_Slinger;472624 said:
That sort of girth has just got to mess up EQ, do you have to constantly do a kegels routine?
By the way im from uk too, i told a guy about Penis Enlargement once and he looked at me as if i said the aliens have just landed, i suppose you have to have IQ to believe in this stuff, which is just as well.

I wouldn't think a bigger girth would require more kegel work for a positive EQ. What's the logic in that? The body would adapt. I would think.

shitbag;134477 said:
I measured 6 inches in girth today and it seems a bit small too me. I used a tape ruler. I measured a Arizona Ice Tea can today, which is around 8 inches in length and 9 inches in girth. You think people should start hitting higher girth than 6 inches?? I mean the thickness of a regular soda can seems perfect to me, then again I would have to know from a womans point of view.
As far as now, I'm changing my goal size to 8 nbpel and 8 or 9 in girth, not sure how long that will take... prolly years, but damn if I can get that big before I'm 30 I'll be one happy motha.

Oh, I'm not 6 inches in girth by the way... hehe wish I was.

No Flipping way dude. That's some 2 live crew dick almighty shit. That may take your ego to K3 but females will call the law on ya saying you threatening their lives with big peter. lmfao...but really though..if you 7x7 you'd be a bad Mutha Stroka. be the man but don't put yourself outta the game.

Shit!!!!9 inches wouldnt even fit unless the pelvic bone separated for the chic to give birth and I dont believe women wanna go through that type of biological transformation on the regular just to bust a nut.

I think I may have been about 5.25 when I started, now I'm 5.75" head girth, 6" about a half inch back from the head. I measure my base at 7"+ . I tend to get a lot of sounds of appreciation when I go deep and I think it's from the girth not the length which is nearly 8".

My GF has what I would describe as a really tight little pussy. First time I had sex with her I was like wow this is really great. If I don't have sex with her for a day, it feels like I'm having sex with a virgin again.

I have to go slow getting it in at first and use lots of spit to lube things up, but once I'm in she likes it deep and girthy.

Just a random example of what girls can handle. http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/teen-fisted--2189426.html I would never do this as it would ruin my poor girl for me. I've dated girls who were bisexual and I think they did a bit of fisting and those were some mighty stretched out pussies.

I gotta thanks DLD for the squash jelqs. Once I learned how to do those I added my own variations and came up with some powerful work outs, the results were amazing. It suddenly got so fat I was even amazed.

Last edited:
Ive always had a thick penis...
my erect girth before starting pe was barely over 6" and let me tell you its nothing special. Yeah I have had great sex all my life but I think thats mostly due to the passion I have when having sex. And a few women have told me im the biggest theyve had. And Ive never had problems (except with a few) with getting it in. But I use lube. ..spit usually...but even back then, I didnt
I dont have a goal really but dont see how 7 or 8 would be a problem. Yeah if shes not aroused but damn. Its really not that big. Youre not gonna hurt her if youre using it right. Shell be sore but itll be a good kind of sore.

It's all subjective guys. Just like in those fisting and double fisting videos. I mean shit, do you think a virgin could take anywhere near 6.5+" in EG? Maybe, but highly unlikely unless she's been stretched out by some toys and extensive foreplay. Even then, why would a virgin do all that? They're mostly concerned with having passionate sex for their first experience. A 7" EG wouldn't be, in most cases, a great first time endeavor. Alas, there's all the other women out there too...

I think most girls can take a whole lot more than 6". Maybe not 9" lol, but I would guess the majority of women could take 8" because women have to be able to be able to give birth. Most people don't know this, but human babies are born EXTREMELY premature compared to other animals because if they were born any later they would tear the female in half lol. So the female vagina should be about twice the size that it is. The reason it isn't is because men like women with tight vaginas so evolution found a happy medium between what men like and still being able to give birth. So the vagina is MUCH bigger than the average dick. I still wouldn't want to be that thick cause it would make it look shorter. Its all about looks for me haha.

Think it's funny that giving birth is often urged as an argument that women can take much more. Of course, they can if they must, but do you really believe there has ever been a woman in the history of mankind who enjoyed this extremely stressful act, which pushes the body to its extreme limits and sometimes beyond? I suppose if a woman would read this she'd laugh her ass off or react in the same indignated way as some of you guys do when derogatory comments about Pe from women are reported: "what the fuck do they know?"

So get your perspective right: Sure, there are women who can take more than 6" and enjoy it. No doubt. And I think much depends on the question whether you live a monogamous or polygamous lifestyle, i.e. as someone said here in an almost romantically toned, but nonetheless correct way: if you can grow together or not. your gf or wife will accommodate to your size, though it'll get harder for her to blow at a certain girth level. But there will be a level where pain outweighs lust and I guess in most cases that'll be under 7"

Last edited:
Satyr;576192 said:
Think it's funny that giving birth is often urged as an argument that women can take much more. Of course, they can if they must, but do you really believe there has ever been a woman in the history of mankind who enjoyed this extremely stressful act, which pushes the body to its extreme limits and sometimes beyond? I suppose if a woman would read this she'd laugh her ass off or react in the same indignated way as some of you guys do when derogatory comments about Pe from women are reported: "what the fuck do they know?"

So get your perspective right: Sure, there are women who can take more than 6" and enjoy it. No doubt. And I think much depends on the question whether you live a monogamous or polygamous lifestyle, i.e. as someone said here in an almost romantically toned, but nonetheless correct way: if you can grow together or not. your gf or wife will accommodate to your size, though it'll get harder for her to blow at a certain girth level. But there will be a level where pain outweighs lust and I guess in most cases that'll be under 7"

LMAO! True, I agree.

I'm well aware that child birth and sex are far different. The body has to go through dramatic changes in order to give birth, and it is still incredibly painful. What I was pointing out is that evolution would prefer women's vaginas be far bigger than they are, but human males dicks are to small lol.

ShadedSam;576249 said:
I'm well aware that child birth and sex are far different. The body has to go through dramatic changes in order to give birth, and it is still incredibly painful. What I was pointing out is that evolution would prefer women's vaginas be far bigger than they are, but human males dicks are to small lol.

Maybe... babies might just start falling right out of those women with loose ass vaginas.

Vetiver;576255 said:
Maybe... babies might just start falling right out of those women with loose ass vaginas.

And birth would feel like a bit more intense sex sensation LMAO

Zambrodom3;576260 said:
And birth would feel like a bit more intense sex sensation LMAO

Yeah, and before you know it, women will really start trying to give us the slip with their child bearing endeavors.

I measured 6 inches in girth today and it seems a bit small too me. I used a tape ruler. I measured a Arizona Ice Tea can today, which is around 8 inches in length and 9 inches in girth. You think people should start hitting higher girth than 6 inches?? I mean the thickness of a regular soda can seems perfect to me, then again I would have to know from a womans point of view.
As far as now, I'm changing my goal size to 8 nbpel and 8 or 9 in girth, not sure how long that will take... prolly years, but damn if I can get that big before I'm 30 I'll be one happy motha.

Oh, I'm not 6 inches in girth by the way... hehe wish I was.

I'm currently at 6 inches girth mid shaft. I feel small. I'm gunning for 7 inches mid shaft by July 2024.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom