somnus

Registered
I measured 6 inches in girth today and it seems a bit small too me. I used a tape ruler. I measured a Arizona Ice Tea can today, which is around 8 inches in length and 9 inches in girth. You think people should start hitting higher girth than 6 inches?? I mean the thickness of a regular soda can seems perfect to me, then again I would have to know from a womans point of view.
As far as now, I'm changing my goal size to 8 nbpel and 8 or 9 in girth, not sure how long that will take... prolly years, but damn if I can get that big before I'm 30 I'll be one happy motha.

Oh, I'm not 6 inches in girth by the way... hehe wish I was.

I think your view is a little off base, but whatever man. I dont think I'd want much more than 7" of girth. Anything more than that would take more foreplay than I have the patience to warm a girl up with.

Bro with a popcan sized dick youd be hard pressed to find many women that would let you bang them.

WTF ? 9 inches in girth ? Thats like shoving my forearm up in there. Id probably tear something

Have you had sex, shitbag? Even with my average 5" of girth, most girls I've had sex with are quite sore the next day. I can only imagine what 6, 7.... err 9" would do to a girl.

A good test: just try sticking it in your mouth? If you give yourself a Chelsea Smile then its time to rethink! lol

Most chicks probably couldn't handle a pop can. I think you're a little off-base here. And Joe's last post should make you think. Ever try to put a pop can in your mouth? Difficult, I imagine. I think that would be the end of blowjobs for you.

Some girls can even feel pain at 4.5" girth. Some 5.5". Some 6.5". It all depends on the size of the girl, whether she's tiny, bigger, or large. If you wanted to get some crazy insane girth like that, you can count on never being near MOST girls, who probably range from starting to feel pain around 4.5-6 or so. You would have to look for crazy large girls that have a weird fetish with stretching themselves out to inhuman capacities if you wanted to fit something the size of a coke can, or even 9" of girth! >.<

Honestly when I was about 4.75 I had no complaints nor problem with friction. I- still want more size, but coke can dick is no fuckin way. Im not looking for the freak factor. im not trying to be __________ or __________ or a mythical dirk diggler.

I think there is a size of diminishing returns. I mean both and length and girth. I have a hard enough time getting girls to fuck me, i wouldnt want the added trouble of actually getting them to want to and then backout when they see my dick bigger than a fist.

Women can take 8.5" girth and bigger. But that is just "some" women.
Having 8" girth would be alot of foreplay moves, like still said.

I myself would like to be 7"/7.2", because when you start somewhat skinny, you want to turn that into the totally oppesit. Thats how it atleast is for me, thats why I want to be sick-scary-thick. :D

Trust me!! You don't want 9 inches. My penis is 6.5 inches mid shaft and 7 inches at the base. I almost have to hold a gun to my girls head to get some oral action. She complains that it stretches her jaw too much. The old lock jaw excuse. Is there anything I can do or get her to help with this matter? Ya'll Holla Back!!

One more thing that nobody pointed out is this: I don't care how long you stick to it and Penis Enlargement like a madman, you will NEVER, EVER have a penis that is 9" in circumference. It's impossible to have a penis as thick as that and still retain normal functioning. If you look at Shane from bangboat, for example, who is probably 7.5-7.8" or so, the man has a hard time getting fully erect (for obvious reasons). You'd have to have crazy high blood pressure to be able to get even semi erect with a girth that thick.

I mean seriously, how many 7+ inchers are there in the Penis Enlargement community? I could count them with the digits on one of my hands. If anyone tells you (or even indirectly implies it) that you can attain a 9" girth, they're talking out of their asses.

I bet I'm going to get flamed, or at the very least, told that I have no business setting limits to how much others can gain, but I'm only spitting out the truth here. You have to have a more realistic goal. A functioning 9" girth would be a medical miracle.

KingD said:
Trust me!! You don't want 9 inches. My penis is 6.5 inches mid shaft and 7 inches at the base. I almost have to hold a gun to my girls head to get some oral action. She complains that it stretches her jaw too much. The old lock jaw excuse. Is there anything I can do or get her to help with this matter? Ya'll Holla Back!!
Yes there is, do isolated compression squezes and other stuff that DLD has set up.
Because it seems like you have a dick that is thicker sideways then the width.
And the point is, more width, on the penis, the more easier the girl can put it in their mouth.
This is thanks to the jaw, it can only stretch to a sertain amount, and the nerves kick in. If we were snakes, then the jaw could be stretch out of the limit. Doe that isnt the case. =)
A mouth is easier stretched sideways(horizentell) then teethwise(vertically).

So look dld's girth routines up, and find the word width. And there is your holy grail, for having great blowjobs.

stillwantmore said:
I think your view is a little off base, but whatever man. I dont think I'd want much more than 7" of girth. Anything more than that would take more foreplay than I have the patience to warm a girl up with.
I totally agree... at 6" girth, BJ's start to suffer cuz most chicks just can't swallow something that thick. At 7", i don't think most chicks could put any more than you head in her mouth.

A 7" girth is f'ing huge, i read a post where DLD says it takes him about 5 minutes to work his dick in Jenn and she's had him many times before. 8" is almost out of the question for most chicks.

sikdogg said:
I totally agree... at 6" girth, BJ's start to suffer cuz most chicks just can't swallow something that thick. At 7", i don't think most chicks could put any more than you head in her mouth.

A 7" girth is f'ing huge, i read a post where DLD says it takes him about 5 minutes to work his dick in Jenn and she's had him many times before. 8" is almost out of the question for most chicks.
You are looking at your dick when you picture this arent ya? =)

There is a different between a dick(7" girth) and a dick(7" girth).

What you are talking about is a penis that doesnt have more width(topwise) then sidewise.

Like this if you have a big cs, then the penis would be thicker there then ontop. If you have a smaller cs, then the width would be bigger.

So if a dude has a 7" thick dick, with a width of 2".. it would hurt a chick.
But if a dude has a 7" thick dick, with a width of 2.5"+.. that cenario wouldnt be a bother.

So keep that in mind, two same circumstanced dicks can be different.

And the pussy, is made so that the wsdewise shaped dick would fit better.
And a widthy would need extra caution.

The vagina and penis are an amazing construction.

When I saw the title of this post, I honestly thought it was going to be about how 6 inch girth seems too big and how there are many girls out there with small vaginas who are uncomfortable even with less than 5" girth... some even slightly less than 4.5". Then again there are also girls who can take 6" and feel no pain at all, and even take more before feeling pain. You gotta think about the size of the girl... you don't want to rip them or have them feel pain right? We're doing this so they feel more pleasure, not for some masochistic female pain device, right? At least that's how it is for me. Besides at 6" girth you'll find it harder to get proper oral. I don't even want to think of how bad it would be to have coke can girth or 9". If it were physically possible it would be horrible, no one would let you use it with them so you'd be left with your hands. =|

GhosT_DoGG said:
You are looking at your dick when you picture this arent ya? =)

There is a different between a dick(7" girth) and a dick(7" girth).

What you are talking about is a penis that doesnt have more width(topwise) then sidewise.

Like this if you have a big cs, then the penis would be thicker there then ontop. If you have a smaller cs, then the width would be bigger.

So if a dude has a 7" thick dick, with a width of 2".. it would hurt a chick.
But if a dude has a 7" thick dick, with a width of 2.5"+.. that cenario wouldnt be a bother.

So keep that in mind, two same circumstanced dicks can be different.

And the pussy, is made so that the wsdewise shaped dick would fit better.
And a widthy would need extra caution.

The vagina and penis are an amazing construction.
I'm not sure if i completely agree with you... a 7" girth is one thick dick. The actual shape as you describe can be overcome by different positions, regardless of position 7" is still alot for most chicks to handle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom