prince Albert said:
Strange how the discoloration only goes as far as his circ scar wonder why that is.

He did mention that he thinks the discoloration might be due to his circ scar and the all mighty Mr. Thunder the dumbass comes out flaming him that it has nothing to do with his circ scar and that he's trying to mislead the masses.

There are some very experienced Penis Enlargement'ers over at �other forum�, but the forum itself is garbage. It's a Penis Enlargement forum with the bush administration as moderators, a bunch of stupid old farts.

Vaseline_Knight said:
He did mention that he thinks the discoloration might be due to his circ scar and the all mighty Mr. Thunder the dumbass comes out flaming him that it has nothing to do with his circ scar and that he's trying to mislead the masses.

There are some very experienced Penis Enlargement'ers over at �other forum�, but the forum itself is garbage. It's a Penis Enlargement forum with the bush administration as moderators, a bunch of stupid old farts.

That's why this old fart left. I wish the fuck they'd keep the politics out of P.E., that's all!! I guess you have to take what you need and leave the rest. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm here and not there.

goinfor11x7 said:
Let me qualify that: I am proud to say that I was banned!!

:p
It would be sweet if they had a banner on their home page that said "got ban?"

That would be hilarious LMAO

goldmember said:
It would be sweet if they had a banner on their home page that said "got ban?"

That would be hilarious LMAO

It's not even funny, cause they're hurting their community with that. That dumbass �other forum� feels like he's a cyber cowboy.

I wish we could somehow get aristocane to join MoS. He'd be a great addition to our community.

Along the same lines of the four-hour erection technique, I tried something new yesterday. I did a three-hour marathon girth workout:

30 minutes of wet jelqing
30 minutes of clamped erect bends
20 minutes of wet jelqing
30 minutes of clamped Dash Mad Rap

This routine kicked ass! The only downside is it took three hours lol

I obviously don't have time for this kind of workout every day, but even once per week would be a great addition to my Penis Enlargement regiment. Interestingly, the bends and Dash Mad Rap seriously potentiate the effects of jelqing. The first session of jelqing served as a warm-up and primer. My second set of wet jelqs felt much more intense and gain-producing. The third set was even more intense than the previous, and the final set was super-hardcore! I have jelqed for 90-minutes straight before and whe I did, the last few minutes felt intense...but not nearly as intense as my final set of wet jelqs did yesterday!

This three-hour routine seemed more effective than the four-hour erection technique I tried a couple weeks ago, judging based off fatigue. Both are high-intensity routines.

goldmember said:
Along the same lines of the four-hour erection technique, I tried something new yesterday. I did a three-hour marathon girth workout:

30 minutes of wet jelqing
30 minutes of clamped Dash Mad Rap

This routine kicked ass! The only downside is it took three hours lol

I obviously don't have time for this kind of workout every day, but even once per week would be a great addition to my Penis Enlargement regiment. Interestingly, the bends and Dash Mad Rap seriously potentiate the effects of jelqing. The first session of jelqing served as a warm-up and primer. My second set of wet jelqs felt much more intense and gain-producing. The third set was even more intense than the previous, and the final set was super-hardcore! I have jelqed for 90-minutes straight before and whe I did, the last few minutes felt intense...but not nearly as intense as my final set of wet jelqs did yesterday!

This three-hour routine seemed more effective than the four-hour erection technique I tried a couple weeks ago, judging based off fatigue. Both are high-intensity routines.

wow you're a Penis Enlargement marathon runner man.
I'm headed the exact opposite direction from you. I'm trying the whole 'less is more' technique. I'd be extremely interested in knowing if you gain from these intense routines. Cause I'm starting to believe that gains come on a fine line between over and under training. I took a 2 week break due to an injury, and now I get fatigued very easily. So I'm just gonna go by the feel of it.

This routine is insane.Should bring you good girth gains.I mean I´m crazy when it comes to Penis Enlargement,but that is just insane.Still not using caverject?I guess you would really like it,goldmember.

I'd be interested to know how it would work out over the long run as well. Hopefully guys who are giving this a shot will keep at it long enough to make a solid conclusion!

I`m definetely gonna stick with this for another year,because I´m really very happy with my progress so far.Girth gains are skyrocketing!I used to have a "pencil" dick (a litttle more then 5 inch in girth)a couple of months ago.Now I´m cementing at 6 inch.
I do hope that my morning stretch routine (1.5 hours in all directions)gives me another inch in length.

I tried ANOTHER marathon routine last night. Here it goes:

20 minutes Pumping at 4-7 inHg
20 minutes clamping (some double clamping and SSJ's)
20 minutes wet jelqing

I did three sets of the above, and my girth (temporarily) exploded 0.75"+.

Between this routine, the last one I posted, and the original 4-hour erection, you guys have three marathon girth workouts to choose from if you want to try a hardcore workout.

goldmember said:
I tried ANOTHER marathon routine last night. Here it goes:

20 minutes Pumping at 4-7 inHg
20 minutes clamping (some double clamping and SSJ's)
20 minutes wet jelqing

I did three sets of the above, and my girth (temporarily) exploded 0.75"+.

Between this routine, the last one I posted, and the original 4-hour erection, you guys have three marathon girth workouts to choose from if you want to try a hardcore workout.

lol soon men across the world aren't gonne leave their homes thanks to your marathon routines.

WILLYMAKER said:
my 11x8 dick proves that

You're a true inspiration to the Penis Enlargement community. We all thank you for your wisdom. but not everyone is as lucky as you. You're probably the world's first 11 year old with such a massive penis. I bet you will pimp alotta girls and guys at your school.

May god bless you, and hang tight when puberty hits, you don't wanna end up with a 22x16 penis. :)

Vaseline_Knight said:
You're a true inspiration to the Penis Enlargement community. We all thank you for your wisdom. but not everyone is as lucky as you. You're probably the world's first 11 year old with such a massive penis. I bet you will pimp alotta girls and guys at your school.

May god bless you, and hang tight when puberty hits, you don't wanna end up with a 22x16 penis. :)

In a totally heterosexual way... I love you for saying that man.

goldmember said:
Your post certainly has merit, but just give it a try and you will see that tissue is certainly being tested to the point of plastic deformation, exercised or not. Pubescent boys don't do erect bends while sleeping yet still manage to gain 1-2" sometimes in the matter of one year. Growth factors likely have a role, as does the basic physics behind the internal stretch due to circulation. As far as Potaba potentiating gains, I really can't say. Potaba is only marginally effective for treating peyronnies, so maybe it isn't all it's cracked up to be. The PGE1 certainly has merit, however. The prostaglandins upregulate androgen receptors in the penis, which may accelerate growth.

Where did you hear this?

goldmember said:
Your post certainly has merit, but just give it a try and you will see that tissue is certainly being tested to the point of plastic deformation, exercised or not. Pubescent boys don't do erect bends while sleeping yet still manage to gain 1-2" sometimes in the matter of one year. Growth factors likely have a role, as does the basic physics behind the internal stretch due to circulation. As far as Potaba potentiating gains, I really can't say. Potaba is only marginally effective for treating peyronnies, so maybe it isn't all it's cracked up to be. The PGE1 certainly has merit, however. The prostaglandins upregulate androgen receptors in the penis, which may accelerate growth.

Where did you hear this?

I was wondering if anyone has heard of TeamLifeResearch because they do have pge1. I don't know if this would be for research purposes only as it is a research company.

Cartman54 said:
I was wondering if anyone has heard of TeamLifeResearch because they do have pge1. I don't know if this would be for research purposes only as it is a research company.
Not exactly... what they have is a pge1 analogue. I've asked them about this but never got an answer.

Back
Top Bottom