Last night i gave this a try but only did 90 minuts just to see what it was like. Tonight im going to go for 2 hours, my question is, is it ok to cum once i reach the 2 hour mark?

NewGuy311 said:
Last night i gave this a try but only did 90 minuts just to see what it was like. Tonight im going to go for 2 hours, my question is, is it ok to cum once i reach the 2 hour mark?
I actually had about 6 orgasms during the 4 hours. It is very difficult to avoid, as anyone who tries this will see. HOWEVER, I did one thing that saved my workout, and that is flex my PC muscle hard enough that I DID NOT EJACULATE. If you ejaculate, I imagine you would lose desire to keep the erection and/or it will be difficult to become 100% erect for at least 20 minutes or more. The key is staying close to 100% for as close to the entire duration as possible, although the Penis Enlargement Patent suggests 40-90% erection, I would have to say 90-100%.

goldmember said:
I actually had about 6 orgasms during the 4 hours. It is very difficult to avoid, as anyone who tries this will see. HOWEVER, I did one thing that saved my workout, and that is flex my PC muscle hard enough that I DID NOT EJACULATE. If you ejaculate, I imagine you would lose desire to keep the erection and/or it will be difficult to become 100% erect for at least 20 minutes or more. The key is staying close to 100% for as close to the entire duration as possible, although the Penis Enlargement Patent suggests 40-90% erection, I would have to say 90-100%.
After my best of knowledge when one doesn´t ejaculate during a real orgasm it´s just going backwards into the bladder. Look under Yogi/Tantra and such things.

That must be some strange orgasms otherwise.

franz said:
After my best of knowledge when one doesn´t ejaculate during a real orgasm it´s just going backwards into the bladder. Look under Yogi/Tantra and such things.

That must be some strange orgasms otherwise.

Not true. You're referring to a 'Renegate orgasm' if I recall correctly.
Orgasm however, happens several seconds before ejaculation. With Taoist practice, one can seperate the two processes, and orgasm as many times as possible without ejaculating. That's actually the whole basis of Taoist teaching, as They believe ejaculation is bad for a man.

"Renegate orgasm"!!!! lol rotfl!!

You mean Retrograde orgasm. And I completely agree with you, and I can orgasm and not ejaculate by clampling really hard on my bc muscle when I orgasm and not letting go until I'm past that. The key for me is to keep holding the bc clamped for around 30 sec to 1 min AFTER orgasm is over. So I hold around a minute full force.

I have gotten retrograde ejaculation when I clamp or press with my hand, obstructing the way for the semen. Afterwards I always have always noticed semen in my next piss.

So these are different things, and the orgasms feel different too.

Chi said:

You mean Retrograde orgasm. And I completely agree with you, and I can orgasm and not ejaculate by clampling really hard on my bc muscle when I orgasm and not letting go until I'm past that. The key for me is to keep holding the bc clamped for around 30 sec to 1 min AFTER orgasm is over. So I hold around a minute full force.

I have gotten retrograde ejaculation when I clamp or press with my hand, obstructing the way for the semen. Afterwards I always have always noticed semen in my next piss.

It certainly is retrograde ejaculation, but somehow is accompanied by a much shorter refractory period than a normal ejaculation. I also notice semen in my urine (bubbles look different...almost like soap film) so it is without a doubt going into the bladder.

Chi said:

ya I'm an idiot.. sorry. Thanks for the correction.

the problem i have is when i tighten my PC muscle, during orgasm it just involentarily starts to pulsate/contract and shoots out the sperm.

when you say you tighten your BC muscle rather than PC.. u mean you do a hard kegel and hold it?

and where do you press down hard with ur hand? its supposed to be on a point called 'the million dollar point' between the ass and the ball. I'm having problems finding this magic spot. supposedly if you press down on this point you wont even have a 'Renegate orgasm' :blush: .. you will not ejcatulate at all. but still have the feeling.

Vaseline_Knight said:
ya I'm an idiot.. sorry. Thanks for the correction.

the problem i have is when i tighten my PC muscle, during orgasm it just involentarily starts to pulsate/contract and shoots out the sperm.

when you say you tighten your BC muscle rather than PC.. u mean you do a hard kegel and hold it?

and where do you press down hard with ur hand? its supposed to be on a point called 'the million dollar point' between the ass and the ball. I'm having problems finding this magic spot. supposedly if you press down on this point you wont even have a 'Renegate orgasm' :blush: .. you will not ejcatulate at all. but still have the feeling.

Ive done this a couple of times i just press hard on no mans land,the point just above your bullet hole,you have the feeling of an orgasm and can feel a pulsing under your finger but no ejaculation,a couple of seconds after the orgasm finishes if i kegal hard i get a big load of cum in one go.

prince Albert said:
Ive done this a couple of times i just press hard on no mans land,the point just above your bullet hole,you have the feeling of an orgasm and can feel a pulsing under your finger but no ejaculation,a couple of seconds after the orgasm finishes if i kegal hard i get a big load of cum in one go.

if you dont kegel, no cum?

prince Albert said:
I get a small amount similar to pre-cum,then later my pee looks cloudy.

ya that's the whole retrograde orgasm we're talking about.
apparently if you do it right, you wont even get that.

Vaseline_Knight said:
ya that's the whole retrograde orgasm we're talking about.
apparently if you do it right, you wont even get that.

That's what I meant, If I kegel real hard and long I DON'T ejaculate at all, I mean not retrograde nor anything. Just orgasm.

If I encircle my shaft with my hand and press (but not kegel) THEN when I orgasm I have a retrograde ejaculation, becouse semen doesn't go out but into my bladder instead.

I have never tried pressing between my anus and ballsack when I orgasm, but I remember and old girlfriend sometimes pressed me there while having se(angry)never asked, but I think she had "learned" something somewhere) I will try that while orgasming.

BC muscle is the muscle we use for kegels. This the probably the most common confusion in Penis Enlargement. The PC and BC are two different muscle groups, but anyway, they are together and most people can't isolate one from another and so contract them both together (and some others too, even abs!)

Chi said:
That's what I meant, If I kegel real hard and long I DON'T ejaculate at all, I mean not retrograde nor anything. Just orgasm.

If I encircle my shaft with my hand and press (but not kegel) THEN when I orgasm I have a retrograde ejaculation, becouse semen doesn't go out but into my bladder instead.

I have never tried pressing between my anus and ballsack when I orgasm, but I remember and old girlfriend sometimes pressed me there while having se(angry)never asked, but I think she had "learned" something somewhere) I will try that while orgasming.

BC muscle is the muscle we use for kegels. This the probably the most common confusion in Penis Enlargement. The PC and BC are two different muscle groups, but anyway, they are together and most people can't isolate one from another and so contract them both together (and some others too, even abs!)

how can you differentiate between BC and PC muslces?

Can't you try edging to produce a four hour erection? I have, and it worked quite well, I might add. Four hours is a lot for me. But two to three hours? No problem.

If my woody starts to fade, I just go into my private ���� parlor, in my brain. With a full-blown fantasy, it works for me better than ����. And it's damn fun!!!! Use your imagination, fellow P.E.ers!!!!

Vaseline_Knight said:
how can you differentiate between BC and PC muslces?

Too long to explain. Basically, try this to feel it. Do this:

1.- Start with a very weak kegel. That is your BC.

2.- Increase force until you feel a very weak contraction in Uranus :D (not a planet anymore by the way), I mean in your anus. That is your sphincter outer muscle.

3.- Increase force further. That is your PC.

Most Penis Enlargementers don't even know the difference. And becouse Dr.Kegel reccomended excercising the PC (this is for WOMEN's health), the name kegels was used in Penis Enlargement too and yadda yadadad.... you can figure the rest out.
PC in women: good for vagina, in men, not useful for penis (doesn't hurt to excercise it either).

I include the best picture (best to see the difference) I found. It's in the side and front views. From the top you wouldn't see the BC and from below you would see that it's actually a double and symetrical muscle.

Oh and by the way, you've been pressing right between your anus and ballsack, well that's precisely on the BC.

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1
So if you can visualize them, you can focus on one rather than the other. This is very helpful. Thanks much!!

Thanks a millions Chi
It's quite clear now.

so contracting the PC muscle squeezes the prostate. that's good to delay ejaculation. Am I correct? or is it the BC muscle we have to contract to delay ejaculation.

I remember reading that the semenal fluids build up in the prostate gland, and with the force of the testicles they're expelled through the penis and hence pumping the prostate or kegelling will interrupt this sequence.

but i also remember reading that if you kegel hard, it makes you come faster. ?:( ?:(

goldmember said:

I made the two hours and it went realy well, i didnt cum till after the full 2 hours were up, felt amazing when i finally shot off. Needless to say my dick was very sore, im probably going to try 3-4 hours tonight. Also, my girth has went up and same with flaccid. I got an erection yesterday and today and the mid shaft girth was 6, flaccid a little over 5 length and close to 5 girth, when not sucked up, and even when sucked up im a bit over 4 length and 4 girth.

I couldnt get real hard the day after and today though, it seems as though my dick just doesnt want to get any harder than 85-90%, and my dick feels a bit more sore when everything starts expanding. I think im gonna try for 3-4hours tonight if i can get a hard enough erection, than take a few days off and just kegal alot than get erect those days later and see if i made a gain in length.

is this along the lines of 'penile ballooning' and what that chinese doctor.. (Dr. lim or smthgn?) claims to work?

I dont really understand as his site is full of none sense. he says its possible to gain 1-3 inches by his method, says that ejaculation must be held back at least 3-5 times and that once you're close to ejaculation you should massage the root of the penis.

I know alotta people here think he's an ass clown, but let's at least discuss this.

Back
Top Bottom