2 inches in 2 months due to a different approach to pe, really needs to be proven with pictures. 2 inches in 2 months are the fastest gains I have ever heard of and I think it would be good ifyou could post some picture proof.
Preferrebly before and after pics, but if you don´t have before pics, just post current pics of your member.
I like to believe it is true, but it sounds almost to good to be true.

Fedora

this is the most hillarious thread that i have ever heard.yes deconditioning is really important and i agree with you.but i am a very quick gainer my self due to my testosterone levels and i know if i decondition my penis i will gain only 0.5" in girth and 0.4" in length in 2 months.and i doubt that 100 repetions of jelqing could bring that gain.only if each repetition lasts 0.7 minutes......xaxxaxaxaxax

This thread is interesting...

He's surely not the first man to claim using less intensity works, and I bet he won't be the last.

As always I will go against the general theme of the thread.

Overtraining, unfortunately, is the main reason people won't grow. In the gym, this is definately true, and I have a build that most people think is a result of chemical assistance and steroids, which in reality, is a result of very efficient, very short work outs, no more than 3-4 times a week, with 2 weeks of decon every 8 weeks. So if someone, wants to tell me that overtraining leads to massive gains, and that one should just keep increasing the load, I would strongly disagree with him/ her (for the female Penis Enlargement'ers at MoS.:D)

I'm not a 100% sure yet if I have Penis Enlargement down tackled the same way as I have bodybuilding pinned down. Perhaps one reason is that there is not enough science behind Penis Enlargement and not enough to read about it.

Through my Penis Enlargement career I've tried EVERYTHING except for one (which I will elaborate later). I have done 5 on, 2 off, 6 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off, 7 on and zero off, and most recently with the IPR protocol 1 on and 2 off and I can confidently say that the less I worked, the better the results have been, given that I had deconditioned prior to starting the routine.

The proof is in the pudding: I didn't gain for more than 2 years, decon'd, then did 2 weeks of Penis Enlargement and gained 0.8 cm in that two weeks. Of course, I'm more experienced and perhaps more willing to provide accurate data of my Penis Enlargement career to benefit the larger Penis Enlargement community, hence why I posted measured pics in my thread. With this rate of growth, it is 'technically' possible to gain around an inch in 6 weeks. Not as fast as our friend claims but still quite a fast growth rate.

I would like to mention that prior to these gains, I had gained 2 inches of length with no stretching and no hanging. All my length gains came from jelqing at 50%, which is why I would find some merit in what our friend here is saying.

These recent gains were made with hanging + 150 jelqs which increased by 10% every session.

Now, the thing that I have never tried, simply because I am not diciplined enough and that I enjoy Penis Enlargement'ing too much <:( , is exactly what our friend posted here: An extremely light, but consistent and deciplined routine.

If one could decondition, and then train just enough to promote growth without overtraining, It'd technically be possible to have sustained growth.

This is a very tough routine to do mentally, since one would have to be deciplined enough to just do the exact amount, and not listen to anyone else saying that more is better, and to not get tempted into (even once) doing more 'cause its just so fun to jelq'.

I will hope to give this a try sometime. But not anytime soon.

Virtually all my initial length (and girth) gains came from jelqing at 50% erect as well!! I did add a downward stretch at the end of each jelq. Now I'm wondering if I had trained for ten minutes a day, (rather than two hours), would I have come up with the same results???

goinfor11x7 said:
Virtually all my initial length (and girth) gains came from jelqing at 50% erect as well!! I did add a downward stretch at the end of each jelq. Now I'm wondering if I had trained for ten minutes a day, (rather than two hours), would I have come up with the same results???

odds are, that you still would have gained what you gained, perhaps at a slightly lower pace, but with avoidance of hitting a plateau... so definately more gains in the long run.

Score whore:
You ain't SHIT !
Last night alone...Last night...LAST FUKKIN NIGHT !!
I gained eight inches in length and four inches in girth !!
That's right...dat's gawdammed Skippy !!

I was 15"x 10" muthafukka !!
I measured right in between bangin' the shit outta Rosario Dawson and hosin' the Meat to Carmen Electra.
(While Halle Berry PLEADED with me to come in third!)

Uhh...then I woke up...
and they went away....
along w/my dick.
Oh; and if it sounds like I'm havin' fun at your expense it's only because I enjoy doing so.

MAXAMEYES said:
Score whore:
You ain't SHIT !

I measured right in between bangin' the shit outta Rosario Dawson and hosin' the Meat to Carmen Electra.

Uhh...then I woke up...
and they went away....
along w/my dick.
Oh; and if it sounds like I'm havin' fun at your expense it's only because I enjoy doing so.

Props. That's some sick gains. Going for 20"x14" tomorrow?

I think you may be on to something - cause when I first started Penis Enlargement about a year and half ago - most of my gains were realized when I first began then slowed/stopped ?

I feel that before I ever did Penis Enlargement, my cock was never stretched like Penis Enlargement can do to your cock. So from all the "new" stretching and jelqing I had some good gains at first ?

I think that I am starting a new workout schedule. Being that there are 12 months in the year, I am splitting it up into 2 parts.

1. First training session starts: Jan 01 through May 31, 2007,
  2. First Decon Period: June 1st - June 30th (no training, just recovery period),
  3. Second Training Session Starts: July 01 through November 30, 2007
  4. Second Decon Period: Dec 01 - Dec 31st 2007 (No training, just recovery period).

This may give the rest needed and it gives equal training periods.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA shit i swear i was trying hard as a bitch NOT to even say anything on this errr, hummm, uhh "thread" uhhh well sort of a thread anyway :D ...

... BUT i cannot resist the temptation of doing so, yes i'm weak...i know :D

HELL this shit is becoming funnier and funnier by the second and i am laughing my damn ass of especialy with MAXAMEYS remarks as well as goin'for's and then to top it all of we have my friend GASH asking for pics as usuall and i just bursted into laughter. Damn this shit is so funny.

We have all kinds of school thought going on here, lets see:

- The NON-believers in this "new method" that discard the whole thing as a yet another TRIPLE let's fuck MOS forum a bit more.

- The SKEPTICAL-butwilling2try dudes... again i am grabbing my stomach from the pain LMAO

- The believers who are already integrating these "techniques" into their routines. :s

and finally,

- The oh no it's TRIPLE/willymaker/contract killer/TAMZATANK/etc again and this time i'm fighting him back for all the previous abuse i had to endure from this sad motherfucker. :D :D :D

Man i'm loving it.

p.s. To all of you reading this ass-wipe's bullshit :

Don't waste your time, we only live once and you do not want to waiste it on this kind of dudes with nothing more than lack of respect for others.

Having said that i also say that this time i really thought he was a different person and had grown up a bit and realised that MOS is a serious place for serious people who seriously try to grow and help each other...

I was dead wrong...again.

Peace

Mike

Last edited:
MAXAMEYES said:
Score whore:
You ain't SHIT !

Uhh...then I woke up...
and they went away....
along w/my dick.

LMFAO!!! :D

I will say a few things. Firstly I dont think this 2 inches in 2 months is true and is the 'new wave' of bullshitters that have spilled over onto MOS to discredit pe and make a joke of our forums.

Secondly if this is TRUE than send us some pix in ... and why did you ask about pumps a few weeks back? remember to be a good lier you must remember your lies.

Third and lastly ... this whole overtraining thing ... ANYONE can overtrain in anything in life, this is physical and mental ... in Penis Enlargement like with weights I think much is with genetics to some degree and certain guys are more vulnerable to kinds of overtraining than others and certain methods work better for others than the next guy i.e my constrictors work great for me but for some like VK they didnt work well.

I did the 5 on 2 off in the early days and gained from it than as I got more into it I went to 2 on 2 off and 1 on 1 off which worked well with more intensity and this is with regard to Penis Enlargement in genral and not constrictors by themselves and also that routine could still have worked though for some guys on 5 on 2 off or 7 on zero off - see DLD .... genetics play a role to all this.

Keep experimenting and trying new things ... set a target and reach it .... simple as that or go under the knife and try .... DREAM of that new cock.

My Theory on Gains: Stretch the shit out of your dick until it is as long as you want, do this 24 hours a day if you have the time...I KNOW there is no way to overtrain length. Next GIRTH. A thick, girthy penis comes from the constant, temporary, expansion of the penile tissue (cavernosum, tunica, etc.) If you can gain a temporary half inch in girth after each session then you are training correctly. Expansion beyond the normal capacity of what the penis is used to will stretch and deform the tissue being effected. In order to stretch a rubber band beyond it's physical norm or capacity depends on how much intensity is applied to the stretching of said rubber band. Eventually the rubber band will be longer. Lets think of a thick rubber balloon, if we continuously stretch this balloon past it's normal capacity it has no choice but to stretch. Keep in mind that the balloon and rubber band can't increase tissue mass as can the penis.

I have over-trained more than anyone and my gains are reflective of my work. The same scenario applies to thousands of men. How many men have we seen that made a 2" gain in 2 months without an almost abusive routine? Not many if any. I gained 2" in 6 months BUT I trained like a motherfucker.

Peace DLD

Although there is no doubt in my mind that you can gain by 'abusing the shit out of your dick'--you and many others are proof of that, DLD. :s There, however, is a doubt that everyone must abuse their dick to gain. I didn't, and I've gained multiple inches.

In any context, two inches in two months is a lot. Not biggest report I've seen, but it sure isn't the average. DLD and some other vets may remember a guy by the name of YGuy. He gained about two inches in L and 1 inch in girth in roughly 3 months (3 inches, 3 months). At this point he was only jelqing and stretching if I remember correctly.

Anyway, who says one way is the right way? There are many schools of thought on dieting and exercise... Perhaps Penis Enlargement isn't any different.

doublelongdaddy said:
My Theory on Gains: Stretch the shit out of your dick until it is as long as you want, do this 24 hours a day if you have the time...I KNOW there is no way to overtrain length. Next GIRTH. A thick, girthy penis comes from the constant, temporary, expansion of the penile tissue (cavernosum, tunica, etc.) If you can gain a temporary half inch in girth after each session then you are training correctly. Expansion beyond the normal capacity of what the penis is used to will stretch and deform the tissue being effected. In order to stretch a rubber band beyond it's physical norm or capacity depends on how much intensity is applied to the stretching of said rubber band. Eventually the rubber band will be longer. Lets think of a thick rubber balloon, if we continuously stretch this balloon past it's normal capacity it has no choice but to stretch. Keep in mind that the balloon and rubber band can't increase tissue mass as can the penis.

I have over-trained more than anyone and my gains are reflective of my work. The same scenario applies to thousands of men. How many men have we seen that made a 2" gain in 2 months without an almost abusive routine? Not many if any. I gained 2" in 6 months BUT I trained like a motherfucker.

Peace DLD

DLD, I'd be really greatful if you could elaborate further on this point.
I doubt there's ANYONE here that can gain a post session faux girth expansion of half an inch without any fluid build up. As a matter of fact, most of it will be fluid expansion.

Your analogy would serve correct if this expansion was due to the corpus tissue exerting extreme pressure on the Tunica and hence continually expanding it past its normal limit. Problem is, that is rarely the case with 'constant' expansion. Instead, lymphatic fluids built up between the skin and
Tunica, exert back pressure on the Tunica, expelling an appropriate amount of blood from the cavernous chambers and hence reducing the pressure exerted on the Tunica from within. (i.e. collapsing the Tunica externally).

How can this half an inch expansion then be indicative of future cemented girth gains?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Vkay

doublelongdaddy said:

Peace DLD

ill post DLD

Vaseline_Knight said:
DLD, I'd be really greatful if you could elaborate further on this point.
I doubt there's ANYONE here that can gain a post session faux girth expansion of half an inch without any fluid build up. As a matter of fact, most of it will be fluid expansion.

Your analogy would serve correct if this expansion was due to the corpus tissue exerting extreme pressure on the Tunica and hence continually expanding it past its normal limit. Problem is, that is rarely the case with 'constant' expansion. Instead, lymphatic fluids built up between the skin and
Tunica, exert back pressure on the Tunica, expelling an appropriate amount of blood from the cavernous chambers and hence reducing the pressure exerted on the Tunica from within. (i.e. collapsing the Tunica externally).

How can this half an inch expansion then be indicative of future cemented girth gains?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Vkay

I aint a urologist and wont pretend I am but it WORKS mate ... temp expansion of girth after a sessions means its working ... mayube it didnt work for you, but it has for me and many others wether that be fluid buildup or whatever that for me has transfered over into real gains.

Interesting... I've been on the newbie workout for about a week, but time and privacy have been a factor for me and don't think I'll be able to keep up with the newbie routine. I'm going to go ahead and give score's routine a try starting tommorrow (I can't wait 2-3 months) except I'll be doing it every other day (15 days a month) 100 jelqs, and an ice cold wrap instead of a cold shower. I have 2 months to burn, I'm in no real rush to get my penis big well atleast not yet. If I gain atleast half an inch in 2 months from this routine I'll consider it a success and stick to it. I'll report back with the results. One quick question though before I start, how important is a hot wrap warm down, is it really needed? Might it be possible to injure myself without it, is substituting cold for hot a bad idea?

Back
Top Bottom