0.75 inches girth gain in 4 months.

OK can I ask again guys and I am sorry for asking so many things. After 5x5x3 you wear the cockring erected or semi erected ? If yes, what happens if after 5 mins you lose erection ? Is 2 hours of cockring better than 1 hour?

OK can I ask again guys and I am sorry for asking so many things. After 5x5x3 you wear the cockring erected or semi erected ? If yes, what happens if after 5 mins you lose erection ? Is 2 hours of cockring better than 1 hour?
Yes, you can wear it semi erected, or no erection at all. The critical part is, you need to get at least 70% of the blood volume when you're erected to be in the chambers. This is to provide gaps, nutrients, and time for the cell membranes to heal and duplicate. The larger the volume and longer the period, the better. If you can actually maintain an erection that long, that's supreme. You're cycling blood in and blood out constantly. The fresher the blood, the better you be. If you can't, just maintain a blood volume for post-pump expansion by cycling out old blood every 5 minutes (this is just me for safety reason on blood clot prevention) to 10 minutes (this is the upper unsafe boundary).

For brothers doing any post pump restrictive work and tend to forget, if you are able without any medical condition without other interaction from your other medication, drink a baby aspirin on a daily basis. This is just a safety measure to prevent blood clotting.

I've been thinking about the idea behind girth gains. If I do the 5x5x3 (a combination of pumping and SSJ) SRT pumping routine and then wear my cock ring for 1 hour, if I do this 5 days a week for 6.months I will gain 0.5 inches which is true and tested.

Now, I've been thinking. What if I do one 5x5x3 routine in the morning and wear my cock ring till night time and then before going to bed I do another 5x5x3 routine and then I sleep with the cock ring throughout the night. Practically, wearing the cock ring 24 hours of the day and doing 2 girth session morning and night.

Talking about wearing the cock ring all night, I have the Duro ring. I gave it to a tailor to sew thick, soft cushion around the ring. Now I can wear the duro ring as long as I like. I will sleep with it. I don't fear for any damage.

I believe I can gain 0.75 inches in girth within 4 months with this approach. I need eveyone who has experience with pumping to please come in here.

Your posts will determine my next course of action.

What do you guys think?
Any before n after pics

Well 0.75 Inch Erected Girth gain in 4 months are hard.

But I don't really know! I'm only measuring diameter at the mid-shaft, maybe I'm bigger then I think.

Reactions: DLD
It can be done. The amount of expansion force will be crazy every 30 seconds for a few hours, while the external compression is required to prevent constant fluid buildup. 4 months is too short for permanent gain, but adding 4 more months for cementing that will be achieveable.

It can be done. The amount of expansion force will be crazy every 30 seconds for a few hours, while the external compression is required to prevent constant fluid buildup. 4 months is too short for permanent gain, but adding 4 more months for cementing that will be achieveable.
Yes the penis can grow fast with the correct programming.
I like to look at it as reprogramming your penis for growth. A mind hack if you want. Everything should be optimized.

Back
Top Bottom