I'm really amazed at how many men really do believe that "more is more and more is even better". You have limits, at least as far as your healing and restoration is concerned. Unless you, through experience, can say that 1000 jelqs is ABSOLUTELY necessary for you to gain then by all means that's what you should do. Too many men here are expecting monthly gains of .5" or hell even a whole 1" that it only stands to reason that if you make an 1/8" gain you're going to be disappointed. Along with Vaselinknight I've found that working less does bring me consistent and actually more rapid gains. I've followed DLD routines when I was on my length plateau and I even consulted with RED for some constrictor routines and NOTHING changed. For 2 years I was left wondering what I was doing and why I was wasting so much time. It was no fault of Red's or DLD's but the truth of the matter is that 90% of all the men here at MOS are following routines that won't get them where they want to be LONG TERM. I gained from the newbie routine and I progressed a bit into the next year, but then everything stopped cold and there I was with nothing to show for my efforts. The day in day out application of moderate to low-intensity stretching will get you gains, but this is not a SPRINT it's a marathon. Girth is similar as it takes consistent effort to make gains but it doesn't need to be penis splitting vein popping intensity, all if needs to be is enough to cause some expansion and growth. This is a very simple truth, and it's not one that is very popular because everyone wants to believe that there in the 10% that needs to train like a maniac to make progress, and this is just not the case. This is not training "lightly" but it is training intelligently. Use enough force to stretch the tissue, but not enough to cause the injury response to kick in and you'll gain length. Expand the tunica enough, with minimal to zero fluid buildup, and you will grow. There's no need for 2-3 hour routines or hanging monstrously heavy weights to grow. Keep it simple and work everyday to grow a little bit more, instead of all at once, and you will grow.

Millionman, I thank you! I have been wanting so much to hear people views on rest and overtraining (started a thread in the newbie section bout it!). I can totally see where you are coming from! I just heard about how much DLD and others used to train and how much they gaines...also I tried a "less is more" kind of aproach and gained nothing in those three months! So how exactly would YOU recommend I train mate?? I am currently on the newbie routine which takes about 1hour to 1.5 hours per day, everyday! Done it for about 5/6 weeks and gained nothing yet mate!

Cheers!

john

Also millionman, do you recommend an extender? Those are geared to the lower intensity but high duration stretches arnt they.

Anything is possible as no two units are the same,ive had phenominal gains from pumping/stretching but ive been at it since 92.Pe is a long term devotion.2 inches in 2 months???its possible,if you overtrain like a maniac.more for less?I DONT THINK SO.

gymjohn;290125 said:
Millionman, I thank you! I have been wanting so much to hear people views on rest and overtraining (started a thread in the newbie section bout it!). I can totally see where you are coming from! I just heard about how much DLD and others used to train and how much they gaines...also I tried a "less is more" kind of aproach and gained nothing in those three months! So how exactly would YOU recommend I train mate?? I am currently on the newbie routine which takes about 1hour to 1.5 hours per day, everyday! Done it for about 5/6 weeks and gained nothing yet mate!

Cheers!

john

Millionman's Progressive Stretching thread:

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31702&highlight=progressive+stretching

keep pushing

Millionman-

I read your Progressive Stretching post and have been following it for the past week or so.

I see you mention the same approach to girth training. What have you been doing specifically?

Back
Top Bottom