0.75 inches girth gain in 4 months.

I think you have good ideas here.

If an expansion is kept for longer I'm sure it will produce faster gains. For example, đź”— My penis elongation wrap, are taking advantage of this. I believe this is the reason I have not needed erected stretches to this point, to cement my length gains progressively.

My penis is kept semi-erected back and forth the entire day, if I do Kegels I will get an expansion against the wrap, and I believe this is beneficial for cementing gains. Sometimes I get fluid retention, but that's not often.

I believe this wrap I'm using can be used instead of a cock ring, and can be wear for a long time. You have the ability to adjust the restriction. I believe you can wear it really tight after a session for like 45 minutes, get back blood flow, and then put it on again.

Will your penis be fully erected with a cock ring?
I don't really know, because I have never used one. I did not know anything about a cock ring and keeping the expansion going, when I was doing girthwork with Bathmate pumps.

Please post a picure of your duro ring, that would have been interesting to see.

I will post s picture of it as recommended.

I've been thinking about the idea behind girth gains. If I do the 5x5x3 (a combination of pumping and SSJ) SRT pumping routine and then wear my cock ring for 1 hour, if I do this 5 days a week for 6.months I will gain 0.5 inches which is true and tested.

Now, I've been thinking. What if I do one 5x5x3 routine in the morning and wear my cock ring till night time and then before going to bed I do another 5x5x3 routine and then I sleep with the cock ring throughout the night. Practically, wearing the cock ring 24 hours of the day and doing 2 girth session morning and night.

Talking about wearing the cock ring all night, I have the Duro ring. I gave it to a tailor to sew thick, soft cushion around the ring. Now I can wear the duro ring as long as I like. I will sleep with it. I don't fear for any damage.

I believe I can gain 0.75 inches in girth within 4 months with this approach. I need eveyone who has experience with pumping to please come in here.

Your posts will determine my next course of action.

What do you guys think?
I congratulate you bro, it's smart to put Pamuk in it, your head is really working

If you share with us your state after you came from the tailor, I want to do the same, this idea makes a lot of sense to me. @huge-girth

Sounds dangerous to sleep with it brother! Be careful. Congratulations on achieveing 6” MSEG! How has your gain rate been? When where you 5” MSEG?

Congratulations on the gains. I agree that you should be careful with night pe

So, what's the best thing ? The 5x5x3 with a cockring of one hour? The 5x5x3 with Lengthmaster routine first and cockring of 2 hours ? You enter the cockring after girth routine flaccid?

Is it better to do 5x5x3 2 times a day? One at morning one at night?

Speaking for my self, after a 5 days of pe workout, when I rest 2 days, then my girth expansion is 0.7 after the routine but that happens only the first day. Afterwards 0.3 each day.

This puts me to question myself. Shouldn't I do this each other day instead of daily if what matters is the expansion ?

Also what about the healing and the healing process? For me a very hot water to penis does the trick but everything seems to be temporary because my body adapts super fast and needs more force which is impossible to happen with bare hands.

So, what do you think is the best ?
5x5x3 daily 5 times a week
5x5x3 x 2 times a day 5 times a week
5x5x3 with srt LM routine 5 times a week
5x5x3 each other day

To get maximum gain, first now how your body responses to the induced stresses.

5x5x3 with 90 minutes cock ring, allowing 30% blood flow through light stimulation and very light kegel exercises, for the first two weeks to see how the penis expansion response. If all is positive, go for twice a day.

use the method of 1 day on, one day off to start, then 2 days on, 1 day off. Max out at 3 days on, one day off. 4 days on and one day off, I found a diminishing of return based on my experience. The built up of daily fatigue exceeded effective healing capacity for good gain cementing. But it may not be yours. You might be able to go as far as 5 on and 1 off. Everyone is different and you must find it on your PE journey.

If you are adding LM into the mix, my suggestion is to go on a 5x5x3 later in the day, or at least hours apart of length session. That is way too much fatigue for a continuous double work. Same 1 on and 1 off approach to see what is the most effective for your penis.

Hey @huge-girth it’s time for an update here! We want to know, how did your experiment turn out?

What were your results back in January after 4 months? And what are your results as of today? If you continued girth work for the full 8 months?

To get maximum gain, first now how your body responses to the induced stresses.

5x5x3 with 90 minutes cock ring, allowing 30% blood flow through light stimulation and very light kegel exercises, for the first two weeks to see how the penis expansion response. If all is positive, go for twice a day.

use the method of 1 day on, one day off to start, then 2 days on, 1 day off. Max out at 3 days on, one day off. 4 days on and one day off, I found a diminishing of return based on my experience. The built up of daily fatigue exceeded effective healing capacity for good gain cementing. But it may not be yours. You might be able to go as far as 5 on and 1 off. Everyone is different and you must find it on your PE journey.

If you are adding LM into the mix, my suggestion is to go on a 5x5x3 later in the day, or at least hours apart of length session. That is way too much fatigue for a continuous double work. Same 1 on and 1 off approach to see what is the most effective for your penis.
I understand what you mean. The problem "how we measure success". I do not know how to measure success in girth routine. Which sign tell us "oh that was a very successful girth routine". Is it the expansion you get ? Is it the fatigue you put on your penis ?

If it is the expansion, then after rest days expansion is big. If no rest days expansion is small.
If it is fatigue, believe it or not, the more I put on this daily the more resistant my penis becomes. Fatigue does not makes my penis fatigue like before and to my surprise I am starting having more erections than before.

So, if someone who grew his penis in girth could actually tell us how we measure success I could make a plan based on my body.

I understand what you mean. The problem "how we measure success". I do not know how to measure success in girth routine. Which sign tell us "oh that was a very successful girth routine". Is it the expansion you get ? Is it the fatigue you put on your penis ?

If it is the expansion, then after rest days expansion is big. If no rest days expansion is small.
If it is fatigue, believe it or not, the more I put on this daily the more resistant my penis becomes. Fatigue does not makes my penis fatigue like before and to my surprise I am starting having more erections than before.

So, if someone who grew his penis in girth could actually tell us how we measure success I could make a plan based on my body.
Ah yes, the "My penis can go further!" mentally. It can get you into bigger trouble than you think. As I indicated, everyone is different. Some tend to break the limits by going into the extreme. @Infected Mushroom is one of our brothers going into the extreme category for ultimate growth using the ultimate M of the S&M.

To break down what you're asking, either after the rest day you've gained big or small, it's only temporary. The true gain is after 90 days by repeating the same stresses on the cell structures. In the meanwhile, you need to monitor for your penis responses under the stress loads. Pain is the trigger of reduction vs progressive increase of tension. When you develope blisters, feeling heavy fatigue, or even pains/discomforts around the glans or base, it's an indicator to ease up. This is what we called baselines. This is the significant points during pumping. Lengthening processes is more forgiving than pumping as pumping tends to stresses the cell structures in greater levels than you can imagine. Stretches place burdens on the cellular elongation, such as blood vessels and nerves. These can heal faster than during elongation than during expansion.

As for that point of resistance on growth, you, like all of us, will hit that wall. No matter how hard or how gentle you focus on the stresses, the growth will either be fast or slow based on your efforts. Your body will now be resistant to further growth base onto the intensity and rest days, but it will be resistant to growth based on the growth hormone influences and inflammation responses over certain amount of time because of your body predetermined growth allotment hard coded in your DNA. The only to break it is to force it even further with greater intensity. The brothers gone ahead with larger growth all went through similar progressive roadblocks. I hit that wall, and will hit the wall again in due time.

This is why we can't offer you the exact plan we've gone through. We can guide you based on what you want to do, and how you want to tackle your PE, including the roadblocks you're facing. Use our info as reference but you must develop your plan based on your body's responses through observations.

What's the ultimate M of the S&M ? Care to explain ?
Also, for me the problem is in the place where we do the ssj - the shaft and not the glans nor under the glans (under thr glans the skins becomes big only during pe).
Thank you for helping me with your info.

Also, for me the problem is in the place where we do the ssj - the shaft and not the glans nor under the glans (under thr glans the skins becomes big only during pe).
Any expanded skin will be filled in as you do your girth work.

Any expanded skin will be filled in as you do your girth work.
I am sorry but I am newbie and I do not get it. During my girth routine how can not this happen to me for example ? I am doing with ssj exactly what you say in your ssj interview about bending the penis (whuch hurts like hell)

I am sorry but I am newbie and I do not get it. During my girth routine how can not this happen to me for example ? I am doing with ssj exactly what you say in your ssj interview about bending the penis (whuch hurts like hell)
You do not bend your penis in the slow squash jelq. You compress it , but you do not bend it

I could swear to God that I saw one your interview videos where you had a fake penis in your hands and you were pushing the whole body against each side which could somehow bend it. But if you say compress then that's it.
One last question. Do you squeeze the head and move blood to body or you just clamp it there with your hands ?
Very thanks dear friend.

It's merely a pun to lighten the pain for PE using humor. Brother Infected Mushroom also used a method going the extreme level to increase his girth fast, pushing the envelop of the common sense of safety.

SSJ has three levels to tackle, based on what you're looking for.DLD provided the techniques for all three:
OK and reverse OK grips below the glans and base for the shaft expansion.

The intense OK grip, or even double OK grips to expand the shaft, while pushing the glans into the ultimate expansion during a fully blood trap jelqing method.

The aggressive bending and stretches from the base to the glans while at 70% erection but 100% blood volume captured from the erection. This is the most advanced fatigue approach I've gone through, even more so than 3 sessions of pumping compared to one session of this intense SSJ method. I use this when I'm on the go and can't bring my pump with me for one reason or the other. This was also a my starter's exercise way way way back when.

Hey @huge-girth it’s time for an update here! We want to know, how did your experiment turn out?

What were your results back in January after 4 months? And what are your results as of today? If you continued girth work for the full 8 months?

I gained 0.5 inches when I measured at the end of the 5th month. That measurement was around end of June last year.

I've not measured again since then. And I've not been actively training. I still look down and see my gains when my penis is erect but I also noticed a little loss in girth size with my eyes when I look at it.

I gained 0.5 inches when I measured at the end of the 5th month. That measurement was around end of June last year.

I've not measured again since then. And I've not been actively training. I still look down and see my gains when my penis is erect but I also noticed a little loss in girth size with my eyes when I look at it.
@DLD should state on this -- is it possible to lose girth?

Back
Top Bottom