THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK I JUST WANNA SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE! GOOD LUCK!

Bullchit! You are barely even working the penis. You are suggesting undertraining with rest periods to enhance gains. I believe that someone can overtrain their body and experience poor gains, but your program is for girlie-men!

Although I find score03 being so adamant a little strange, I can't see what he has to gain by lying. He's not selling anything (unless I missed something), and he seems genuinly sincere.

Anyway, I'm surprised by all of the negative responses. So I take it that the majority opinion is that more is better--no matter how much more that is?

Does anyone oppose this?

Last edited:
remek said:
Although I find score03 being so adamant a little strange, I can't see what he has to gain by lying. He's not selling anything (unless I missed something), and he seems genuinly sincere.

Anyway, I'm surprised by all of the negative responses. So I take it that the majority opinion is that more is better--no matter how much more that is?

Does anyone oppose this?

I very openly oppose that, and have stated so on various occasions. I used to be of that school of thought but after not gaining for 2 years, one learns to accept that sometimes, you need to take a step back before you can move forward.

groc said:
Interesting... I've been on the newbie workout for about a week, but time and privacy have been a factor for me and don't think I'll be able to keep up with the newbie routine. I'm going to go ahead and give score's routine a try starting tommorrow (I can't wait 2-3 months) except I'll be doing it every other day (15 days a month) 100 jelqs, and an ice cold wrap instead of a cold shower. I have 2 months to burn, I'm in no real rush to get my penis big well atleast not yet. If I gain atleast half an inch in 2 months from this routine I'll consider it a success and stick to it. I'll report back with the results. One quick question though before I start, how important is a hot wrap warm down, is it really needed? Might it be possible to injure myself without it, is substituting cold for hot a bad idea?

Quick update on my progress with scores routine. After about 7-8 session (15-17 days) with this workout I have gained 1/4" in length nothing really with girth yet. I now measure exactly 6"NBPenis EnlargementL and 7"BPenis EnlargementL. I don't know if to credit his workout or the newbie workout becuase before I went and did scores routine I did the newbie routine for about 4-5 days straight with about a 4 day rest period after that when I started scores routine.

The only problem with scores routine is that I don't really get those rock hard erections as I did when I was doing the newbie workout, don't get me wrong now I still have a nice stiff erection, but not like I did when I was doing the newbie routine.

Also instead of the cold towl wrap I just took ice cold showers. I couldn't really stand the ice cold showers I only was able to stand the cold water hitting me on the lower half of my body from my naval and down.

I recently took a two month break from all Penis Enlargement, then came back this past month with stretching 3 days per week, and hard wet jelqs 3 days per week. Only wet jelqs have given me any girth gains in the past. This frequency/volume is much less than I have done in the past. Here are the results:

No gains in ANY length (stretched or erect) and about 1/16" in girth. Not good at all, especially for taking such a long deconditioning break.

I'm going to keep adding frequency, intensity, and volume, until I reach that point where I am gaining well again. For some individuals it just comes down to that more is more.

I spent 3 months on an "undertraining" routine...1 on 1 off, averaging about 35 mins Penis Enlargement. Got me nowhere but depressed and disillusioned with Penis Enlargement! I think overtraining sounds more the way to grow to me. In my head, the penis is far too tough to respond to a mild routine...Its like a baloon yeah...but the rubber its made from is 1 inch thick....try blowing that up to new bigger size! lol
But I guess the cells have to grow sometime, and I do get confused when extender talk starts up and people talk about cell healing and growth in an extended state! Bodybuilding required rest but I had to get that out of my head, Penis Enlargement seems to be a whole new ball game. DLD and goinfor11x7 both overtrained and look....WOW! they got great gains.
Well I guess if something works for someone, stick at it for all it gives you:)

Last edited:
score03;251540 said:
but ITS NOT A THEORY! Its common sense, in lifting you dont increase the time you lift you increase the weight which leads to increased bloodflow to the area. The glorious thing about the penis is that WE CONTROL THE BLOODFLOW!

But surely in weight training, the goal is to create microtears, which heal up and rebuild bigger and stronger that before...thus adapting to the stress put upon the system. As the body adapts more weight is needed to create a new level of stress to force to body to adapt! If correct nutrition and rest (for muscles rest is a major factor) is applied then more growth is achieved.
Blood flow increases during a workout but it is not the goal, the microtears are the goal! Increased blood flow is great during the healing process to bring in the nutrients but why is increased blood flow the goal of Penis Enlargement??
Surely the goal of Penis Enlargement s to stress the cells to force new cells to grow. People who wear extenders seem to grow and they wear them for hours a day everyday?

DLD if people belive him over you then they stupid if its true what he says then he would be the DLD not the student l o l and why has he not replyed

score03;251540 said:
THATS IT! I went 7 x 5 to the holy grail of 9 x 6! In 2 months!

Please post pics of your 9 incher only that way you can make people here believe you

gymjohn;290012 said:
But surely in weight training, the goal is to create microtears, which heal up and rebuild bigger and stronger that before...thus adapting to the stress put upon the system. As the body adapts more weight is needed to create a new level of stress to force to body to adapt! If correct nutrition and rest (for muscles rest is a major factor) is applied then more growth is achieved.
Blood flow increases during a workout but it is not the goal, the microtears are the goal! Increased blood flow is great during the healing process to bring in the nutrients but why is increased blood flow the goal of Penis Enlargement??
Surely the goal of Penis Enlargement s to stress the cells to force new cells to grow. People who wear extenders seem to grow and they wear them for hours a day everyday?

Micro tears are not a goal in Penis Enlargement. This isn't muscle building, its blood cell building. The more blood your penis holds, the bigger it gets. I could gain .5-1 inch in a few days just by increasing blood flow.

Yeah, if the tunica cant grow faster enough it will tear but it is by no means the goal of Penis Enlargement and it has little or nothing to do with real gains.

I was thinking about this the other day, if pe was analogous to weight training: steady increases in force during efficient routines and more importance on nutrition and rest/healing.

Hopefully I will be healthy enough in a few months to start Penis Enlargement again and then I will see for myself.

this guy is bogus, no question in my mind. some coillege kid trying to stir us up. Penis Enlargement does not work this way pal, sorry, wish it did tho, then we'd all have 11 inchers.

Drjeckle;290055 said:
Micro tears are not a goal in Penis Enlargement. This isn't muscle building, its blood cell building. The more blood your penis holds, the bigger it gets. I could gain .5-1 inch in a few days just by increasing blood flow.

Yeah, if the tunica cant grow faster enough it will tear but it is by no means the goal of Penis Enlargement and it has little or nothing to do with real gains.

I was thinking about this the other day, if pe was analogous to weight training: steady increases in force during efficient routines and more importance on nutrition and rest/healing.

So increased blood flow to the blood cells is the goal? isnt this just to stress the cells...causing microtears in THOSE blood cells and causing new growth? I am posing this as a question because I dont know if I am correct. But what about all the stretching exercises? They dont promote blood flow, they are performed flaccid. Only the jelq increases blood volume in the blood holding spongy cell doesnt it?
Id love to know more about how Penis Enlargement works!

alwaystrying;290057 said:
this guy is bogus, no question in my mind. some college kid trying to stir us up. Penis Enlargement does not work this way pal, sorry, wish it did tho, then we'd all have 11 inchers.
Funny you say that , Score03 is coming from the College of duPage, Glen Ellen, IL server along with his two pals Brant and Scottie

Alright guys, let's give this guy a chance in his "THEORY", as you can see quote on quote. Maybe he is telling the truth, maybe he doesn't want people to grow so in the future everyone will have a big dick like him. But, there is always a BUT in here..I don't see how cold showers can process out lactic acid from your dick like that. Cold water will constrict the vessels and blood so any type of PROCESS will be limited or stopped due to temperature changes. Thus, tissues and muscles differ in lactic acid formation and regeneration of muscles and tissue groups. I am not going into all that mumbo jumbo but I eat a hellova lot of protien and my shit ain't growin that fast. Not only that, I am taking NITRIX by BSN and that helps vascularity as well as recovery and strength, so, I should be huge now right?

Guys, it's a year-old thread from a dude who ain't posted shit in about 6 months. I think it's all DOA.

Besides I gained a full inch this afternoon by fartin'.....
so there

MAXAMEYES;290114 said:
Besides I gained a full inch this afternoon by fartin'.....
so there
yeah , I made my penis 12 inches long by folding it in half

Back
Top Bottom