0.75 inches girth gain in 4 months.

huge-girth

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
I've been thinking about the idea behind girth gains. If I do the 5x5x3 (a combination of pumping and SSJ) SRT pumping routine and then wear my cock ring for 1 hour, if I do this 5 days a week for 6.months I will gain 0.5 inches which is true and tested.

Now, I've been thinking. What if I do one 5x5x3 routine in the morning and wear my cock ring till night time and then before going to bed I do another 5x5x3 routine and then I sleep with the cock ring throughout the night. Practically, wearing the cock ring 24 hours of the day and doing 2 girth session morning and night.

Talking about wearing the cock ring all night, I have the Duro ring. I gave it to a tailor to sew thick, soft cushion around the ring. Now I can wear the duro ring as long as I like. I will sleep with it. I don't fear for any damage.

I believe I can gain 0.75 inches in girth within 4 months with this approach. I need eveyone who has experience with pumping to please come in here.

Your posts will determine my next course of action.

What do you guys think?

I don't think you need to even think about this. Keep doing what you're doing because it's working and you're growing.

I don't think you need to even think about this. Keep doing what you're doing because it's working and you're growing.

Yes boss you are right but don't you think 4 to 6 months is enough time to gain 1 inch in girth if I do 2 girth sessions daily and wear my cock ring for 24 hours?

I am trying to see if I can do this routine from now till 1st of January if I will gain 0.75 to 1 inch.

I want to have something massive to celebrate for new year day. 8.5 Ă— 7 is what I'm trying to achieve by 1st of January. I'm 6 inches mid shaft now.

What do you think?

@Barry McCochener please what do you think about the discussion on this thread.
Intensity is where I found the best results...the VacuVin mod really accellerated my early gains and then the MityVac maintained girth and gave me the length I've been chasing.
Here's how my Bathmate sessions would go: get a raging boner and enter the tube, pump to the point of resistance and hold for the first 5 or so minutes as a warm-up. Remove and manually stretch-out and achieve another erection and enter the tube, use the VV to the point of previous max and hand-pump until there's a bit of discomfort (this is a very delicate/fine line/edge) and be very careful not to overdo it. I tended to vary the pressures by releasing the BM valve and then VV back to max+. This is not something for the faint-of-heart as I have turned the water pink on many occasions and had to take some time off for healing. After a few moths of this, I was able to max-out the VV hand pump ( I guess all the abuse toughened ne up for more abuse, lol)
I now only go into the BM a few time each week for 5-10 minutes since my focus is getting to 8 1/2" bpel and I think I'll have to re-introduce hanging to break-through this months long plateau I'm experiencing.

As @DLD said I think you are doing everything right, that being said I wouldn’t wear a cock ring while sleeping incase your penis becomes numb or worse.

It’s like you told me the idea sounds great now, but can you be consistent with your routine in the long run.

I know you can do it you are HUGEGIRTH after all đź‘Š

Intensity is where I found the best results...the VacuVin mod really accellerated my early gains and then the MityVac maintained girth and gave me the length I've been chasing.
Here's how my Bathmate sessions would go: get a raging boner and enter the tube, pump to the point of resistance and hold for the first 5 or so minutes as a warm-up. Remove and manually stretch-out and achieve another erection and enter the tube, use the VV to the point of previous max and hand-pump until there's a bit of discomfort (this is a very delicate/fine line/edge) and be very careful not to overdo it. I tended to vary the pressures by releasing the BM valve and then VV back to max+. This is not something for the faint-of-heart as I have turned the water pink on many occasions and had to take some time off for healing. After a few moths of this, I was able to max-out the VV hand pump ( I guess all the abuse toughened ne up for more abuse, LOL)
I now only go into the BM a few time each week for 5-10 minutes since my focus is getting to 8 1/2" bpel and I think I'll have to re-introduce hanging to break-through this months long plateau I'm experiencing.

When it comes to intensity I'm pumping at high pressure of 11 to 13 hg. I'm using the right pressure. I was just thinking if there is a way to gain more than 0.5 in 6 months.

Over the course of any given day, I'm probably in one pump or the other for about 90 minutes, 5+ days each week

As @DLD said I think you are doing everything right, that being said I wouldn’t wear a cock ring while sleeping incase your penis becomes numb or worse.

It’s like you told me the idea sounds great now, but can you be consistent with your routine in the long run.

I know you can do it you are HUGEGIRTH after all đź‘Š

I will not sleep with the cock ring anymore but I want to do two sessions per day for 4 months and see how much girth gains I can make by 1st of January. I'm suppose to gain 0.75 inches with this approach in 4 to 6 months. Two girth sessions and 4 hours daily cock ring use.

Over the course of any given day, I'm probably in one pump or the other for about 90 minutes, 5+ days each week

90 mins 5 days a week. Impressive. So you don't think I can gain 0.75 inches in about 6 months if I use the high intensity approach and do two sessions per day and also wear the cock ring for 4 to 6 hours daily?

90 mins 5 days a week. Impressive. So you don't think I can gain 0.75 inches in about 6 months if I use the high intensity approach and do two sessions per day and also wear the cock ring for 4 to 6 hours daily?
PE seems to be very genetic-dependent, so what works for one doesn't translate absolutely to another. That being said, PE is mostly an exercise in physics with the axium being 'force vs. object', so I can only imagine your logic should work. One caveat: I believe we need time/space for our bodies to heal, so perhaps consider a rest-day or two and see what happens.

Since PE is almost a 'dark-art' with the majority of information being anecdotal, we're all essentially mad scientists with our d!cks being the laboratory...some experiments work some don't (just be safe)

PE seems to be very genetic-dependent, so what works for one doesn't translate absolutely to another. That being said, PE is mostly an exercise in physics with the axium being 'force vs. object', so I can only imagine your logic should work. One caveat: I believe we need time/space for our bodies to heal, so perhaps consider a rest-day or two and see what happens.

Since PE is almost a 'dark-art' with the majority of information being anecdotal, we're all essentially mad scientists with our d!cks being the laboratory...some experiments work some don't (just be safe)

I intend doing 2 days on 1 day off. I want to do it until 1st of January and measure. This is something nobody really explored.

I've been thinking about the idea behind girth gains. If I do the 5x5x3 (a combination of pumping and SSJ) SRT pumping routine and then wear my cock ring for 1 hour, if I do this 5 days a week for 6.months I will gain 0.5 inches which is true and tested.

Now, I've been thinking. What if I do one 5x5x3 routine in the morning and wear my cock ring till night time and then before going to bed I do another 5x5x3 routine and then I sleep with the cock ring throughout the night. Practically, wearing the cock ring 24 hours of the day and doing 2 girth session morning and night.

Talking about wearing the cock ring all night, I have the Duro ring. I gave it to a tailor to sew thick, soft cushion around the ring. Now I can wear the duro ring as long as I like. I will sleep with it. I don't fear for any damage.

I believe I can gain 0.75 inches in girth within 4 months with this approach. I need eveyone who has experience with pumping to please come in here.

Your posts will determine my next course of action.

What do you guys think?
I think you have good ideas here.

If an expansion is kept for longer I'm sure it will produce faster gains. For example, đź”— My penis elongation wrap, are taking advantage of this. I believe this is the reason I have not needed erected stretches to this point, to cement my length gains progressively.

My penis is kept semi-erected back and forth the entire day, if I do Kegels I will get an expansion against the wrap, and I believe this is beneficial for cementing gains. Sometimes I get fluid retention, but that's not often.

I believe this wrap I'm using can be used instead of a cock ring, and can be wear for a long time. You have the ability to adjust the restriction. I believe you can wear it really tight after a session for like 45 minutes, get back blood flow, and then put it on again.

Will your penis be fully erected with a cock ring?
I don't really know, because I have never used one. I did not know anything about a cock ring and keeping the expansion going, when I was doing girthwork with Bathmate pumps.

Please post a picure of your duro ring, that would have been interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom