doublelongdaddy;634472 said:
Well I would get a set of girth work in. The SlowSquashJelq would be appropriate since you will be using it in SRT. This will give you a chance to master it before all your equipment comes in for SRT.

So a set of girth work in the am(8 - 9) and length work in the evening ???
& where can i find one of the small bandages that comes with an extender because i have one but i lost the bandage a while ago and stopped using it ??

Jaytab;634488 said:
So a set of girth work in the am(8 - 9) and length work in the evening ???
& where can i find one of the small bandages that comes with an extender because i have one but i lost the bandage a while ago and stopped using it ??

That sounds great! I have always kept my sessions separate from each other and it has always benefitted me. I think my gains are so great because of the split routine where I can dedicated complete focus to the task at hand. You can chewck the SizeGenetics website for spare parts and they should be carrying those bandage wraps.

Whats going on guys !!!! sorry for the absence

so i never made it past week 7 due to a bunch of family problems, but now i plan on taking on a whole new approach and also implementing as much as the srt routine in my routine as possible such as the healing with my extender which i purchased 3-4 yrs ago & completely forgot about.

I'm going make an attempt at the srt length routine for a couple of weeks, basically all i do is stretch all day and when I'm not stretching I'm expanded in the extender. if there's anything more i should be doing of length as of for this week feel free to share !!!

Jaytab;636807 said:
Whats going on guys !!!! sorry for the absence

so i never made it past week 7 due to a bunch of family problems, but now i plan on taking on a whole new approach and also implementing as much as the srt routine in my routine as possible such as the healing with my extender which i purchased 3-4 yrs ago & completely forgot about.

I'm going make an attempt at the srt length routine for a couple of weeks, basically all i do is stretch all day and when I'm not stretching I'm expanded in the extender. if there's anything more i should be doing of length as of for this week feel free to share !!!

Good to see you back my Brother! I hope your new workout really brings the gains you desire!

I tried to go to sleep with my extender on not fully stretched just enough for healing, it lasted about 2hrs than i took it off lol

At the end of my night while taking a bath id spend 30 mins with my penomet 10 mins in 5 mins out 2x. While in my 5min break ill do streches in all directions for 30secs including behind the cheeks. When I'm done pumping ill get out and do 200 - 300 jelqs having to stop every 15 reps due to full erection, but while erect ill do 5 - 10 reps of (10sec hold) kegels (Using ���� if necessary). Are there other exercises i should add to my routine ?????

Im only on week 4 patiently waiting to see the outcome in week 12 ….

I'm 100% sure you haven't gotten to your dream size. This is because you set short term goals. People who set short term goals in PE never succeed.

Back
Top Bottom