Jaytab;633532 said:
Stretching in the am & girth in the pm, yea that sounds pretty good !!!
basically stretching in the am than jelq & pumping in the pm

yep now put the hands to work:)

Just out of curiosity have you tried the SRT routine
Im kind of eager to do so myself ….

nope im just exercising the newbie stretchings,and the ssj,and im just about to start whit the bathmate sessions maybe today..the SRT is ok and can get you gains but i havent tried it myself,maybe you should check that out if you have enough time and will power haha,if i start that routine i would be very inconstant..one day idbe able to exercise perfectly but next day i wouldnt have enough time....:p

yea its looks pretty time consuming lol I'm willing to try it …
but as of right now ill stick to my initial routine with a few changes here & there until i hit a plateau which I'm hoping is a long way from now..

Yep you need to start and see how it works be patient and discipine too,being realistic about gains can be helpful too...hope you get really solid gains ASAP.see you around.

Jaytab;633542 said:
yea its looks pretty time consuming lol I'm willing to try it …
but as of right now ill stick to my initial routine with a few changes here & there until i hit a plateau which I'm hoping is a long way from now..

Most things in life that make us great usually take time.

doublelongdaddy;633558 said:
Most things in life that make us great usually take time.

Im highly confident that the SRT routine will bring great gains i can't wait to start I'm just waiting to purchase all the equipment needed…

Im willing to put forth the time & effort, i look at it as working today for a better tomorrow, if that doesn't sound cleshay lol

Time is good if your doing something with it ,,,
14 wks will go by rather your using wisely or not lol

Jaytab;633578 said:
Time is good if your doing something with it ,,,
14 wks will go by rather your using wisely or not lol
'You can't save time. You can only spend it, but you can spend it wisely or foolishly.' ~Benjamin Hoff | The Tao of Pooh ~

Think i have to slow down on pumping for a few days, today & last night i found it harder to gain an erection after I was done pumping and it feels as if my testicles suffered some temporary shrinkage, i wonder if its because i hold my sack down with one hand giving it a slight stretch while pumping or if I'm over pumping. As much as i don't want too i will lay off the pumping for a few days until i figure things out,,

Jaytab;633617 said:
Think i have to slow down on pumping for a few days, today & last night i found it harder to gain an erection after I was done pumping and it feels as if my testicles suffered some temporary shrinkage, i wonder if its because i hold my sack down with one hand giving it a slight stretch while pumping or if I'm over pumping. As much as i don't want too i will lay off the pumping for a few days until i figure things out,,

Sounds like general fatigue. Give yourself a break of about a day and come back and you will be just fine. Keep in mind though, when you are in this fatigued state, flaccid length work is much more effective so you might want to get some stretching in as you wait for eq to return.

doublelongdaddy;633653 said:
Sounds like general fatigue. Give yourself a break of about a day and come back and you will be just fine. Keep in mind though, when you are in this fatigued state, flaccid length work is much more effective so you might want to get some stretching in as you wait for eq to return.

Thanks i was confused and a little worried for a moment, the past couple days i have noticed I've been a bit sore from my workouts.
But right after i was done pumping lastnight i went right into edging hoping to help my eq, accidentally ejaculated but went right into stretching… felt pretty intense when i was done, woke up this morning tried to do more stretches but my ligs are sore and i didn't want to injure myself ..

Jaytab;633669 said:
Thanks i was confused and a little worried for a moment, the past couple days i have noticed I've been a bit sore from my workouts.
But right after i was done pumping lastnight i went right into edging hoping to help my eq, accidentally ejaculated but went right into stretching… felt pretty intense when i was done, woke up this morning tried to do more stretches but my ligs are sore and i didn't want to injure myself ..

That is the best time to stretch, hands down! After you have an orgasm the penis becomes so much more stretchable, malleable, playable, the intensity really is accepted with much more ease.

Cant wait to get back to my exercises, but I'm still not getting hard as i did a few days ago & it still hard to gain an erection without help of a slight massage… maybe I'm still in a fatigued state, Im hoping i can get back to it monday!!!

Jaytab;633914 said:
Cant wait to get back to my exercises, but I'm still not getting hard as i did a few days ago & it still hard to gain an erection without help of a slight massage… maybe I'm still in a fatigued state, Im hoping i can get back to it monday!!!

maybe a bit of visual stimulation can help you out to get harder erections.....

Thats usually effective but hasn't been for the last couple of days,
if its in a fatigued state and under stress hopefully it'll be back to normal soon
its not that i can't get an erection its just that my eq is not where it was despite the fact i do kegels & edging almost every night, but dld told me it just fatigue so it'll blow over soon ;)

Last edited:
Jaytab;633936 said:
Thats usually effective but hasn't been for the last couple of days,
if its in a fatigued state and under stress hopefully it'll be back to normal soon
its not that i can't get an erection its just that my eq is not where it was despite the fact i do kegels & edging almost every night, but dld told me it just fatigue so it'll blow over soon ;)

Yes sir, it will get better, just be patient.

I think I've finally made my decision that i want to focus primarily on length right now, until i get all equipment needed to start the SRT routine. So what exercises besides stretching should i be doing everyday (5 on 2 off) ????

Jaytab;634463 said:
I think I've finally made my decision that i want to focus primarily on length right now, until i get all equipment needed to start the SRT routine. So what exercises besides stretching should i be doing everyday (5 on 2 off) ????

Well I would get a set of girth work in. The SlowSquashJelq would be appropriate since you will be using it in SRT. This will give you a chance to master it before all your equipment comes in for SRT.

Back
Top Bottom