I like your kegel workout (erect work is more beneficial in every way) but you could do it much better, sit in armchair, turn on tv (football, movie, whatever you like to watch) and work your PC muscles for an hour it is enough and you don't have to be erect, I am telling you this because I used to do it in that way (currently on a break) and it was very beneficial, I've strengthen my PC muscle very fast.
As for edging, try to ejaculate here and there, few times a week if you are edging every night, and when you ejaculate, rest for couple of minutes and throw some stretching 5-10 minutes, your penis after ejaculation is very pliable, and you can go for a longer stretch plus your PC muscles won't resist (it's happening to all of us). I hope you find this helpful, if you want to ask more things, just put on a question whatever you want to know and I will help you as much as I can.
Peace brother.

Perestroyka;630796 said:
I like your kegel workout (erect work is more beneficial in every way) but you could do it much better, sit in armchair, turn on tv (football, movie, whatever you like to watch) and work your PC muscles for an hour it is enough and you don't have to be erect, I am telling you this because I used to do it in that way (currently on a break) and it was very beneficial, I've strengthen my PC muscle very fast.
As for edging, try to ejaculate here and there, few times a week if you are edging every night, and when you ejaculate, rest for couple of minutes and throw some stretching 5-10 minutes, your penis after ejaculation is very pliable, and you can go for a longer stretch plus your PC muscles won't resist (it's happening to all of us). I hope you find this helpful, if you want to ask more things, just put on a question whatever you want to know and I will help you as much as I can.
Peace brother.

Very helpful brother Thank You,
What are size blasters and does kegels work your stamina as well as girth ???

Perestroyka;630764 said:
That word THE instead of THEN got me confused LMAO
My primary language is Russian, what's your?

hindi but i am sure i can speak english to convey my message correctly....sometimes the other person needs to understand himself whats written as a typing error is very common.....lol

Jaytab;630788 said:
Thanks i greatly appreciate your suggestions !!! this coming week i will definitely start working the 5min jelq/ss jelq with 10min pumping.

Few questions, would it be better for me to work the internal stretching before pumping or after pumping right before my jelqing session? And last Should i go in the penomet partially erect or fully erect ?? I've been going fully erect for the past week, its good far as comfort but would it be better to work the penis up instead just pumping while erect…. I also noticed less water retention while starting fully erect which is a plus ...

why dont you separate your length and girth workout and add the exercises that i mentioned in the first post......
as pere said....length always before girth is better...you can try erect stretches also if you feel erect is your thing.....

Perestroyka;630706 said:
You could implement Size Blasters or at least try it, good method for both length and girth, it is good to do for internal penis to come out.

I hope all the Brothers here try the SRT Size Blaster, it is one of my most powerful exercises that barely anyone uses.

doublelongdaddy;630867 said:
I hope all the Brothers here try the SRT Size Blaster, it is one of my most powerful exercises that barely anyone uses.

Yeah, men don't use 'em, or no one claim to use it though, but GREAT exercise, the latest invented by General DLD...

doublelongdaddy;630867 said:

will surely give it a try if the word srt is attached to it....lol

pogzee;630846 said:
why dont you separate your length and girth workout and add the exercises that i mentioned in the first post......
as pere said....length always before girth is better...you can try erect stretches also if you feel erect is your thing.....

After my 5week mark i will switch it up start with jelqs & end with the penomet!!! starting today I'm at week 4...

pogzee;630629 said:
brother look at the newbie routine.....
there are many things you can add and depends on what you want to work at girth or length???

for length
stretches every direction including behind the cheeks
rotary crank
expressive stretching
DLD blasters
slammers
ending with Ace bandage wrap ..lol

for girth
jelqs
SSJ's is daddy of jelqs but a bit intense exercise
and bathmate you have and i think your routine of bathmate is good but add manual jelqs to get gains faster

Thanks for the clarity by the way i was still a bit unsure about length & girth exercises

Jaytab;630956 said:
After my 5week mark i will switch it up start with jelqs & end with the penomet!!! starting today I'm at week 4...

well if you want faster expansion and best results from your workout your should jelq and pump together....
try slippin in 5 minutes of jelqing with a cockring or any thick shoelace on between your penomet session and see the difference...
but PSYCHOLOGICALLY if you want to start next week then that is still advisable over my advice :)

Jaytab;630958 said:
Thanks for the clarity by the way i was still a bit unsure about length & girth exercises

i hope that cleared it out....there are many more exercises but i personally consider these my top favourite ones as i personally saw gains very fast by doing these

Jaytab;630601 said:
At the end of my night while taking a bath id spend 30 mins with my penomet 10 mins in 5 mins out 2x. While in my 5min break ill do streches in all directions for 30secs including behind the cheeks. When I'm done pumping ill get out and do 200 - 300 jelqs having to stop every 15 reps due to full erection, but while erect ill do 5 - 10 reps of (10sec hold) kegels (Using ���� if necessary). Are there other exercises i should add to my routine ?????

Im only on week 4 patiently waiting to see the outcome in week 12 ….

Hey guys how are you all … I apologize for the lack of updates,

For some reason i've decided to add 2 extra weeks on to my 12wk routine, Im now on my 6th week and feeling pretty good. without measuring i can look at my member and tell that I've had gains which was a great feeling. I noticed that when i first started in my pump i was able to pump to 7.5 but now i am able to pump to 8 - 8.5 which is the last mark on the penmet not to mention I'm only on the 2nd gaiter. I use each gaiter for 3wks!! I plan on striking with my same routine until about wk 7 (next) than ill mix it up a bit.

Im thinking about starting with jelqs first !!!

Warm Up: 5-10mins

Stretching 30 secs in all angles: 5-10mins

Jelqs: 400+ Reps

(Penomet) Pump while in Bathtub: 10mins in 5mins out 2x

Kegels: 50-75 (hold for 20secs)

Edging: 30mins & hold for as long as possible

Sometimes i superset kegels and edging by edging every 10 kegels .

Any suggestions my brothers ???

After my 14wks is complete i plan on going through a whole new 14wk routine but i will purchase the MOS Online Penis Enlargement Program along with the length master !!!!!!

its a good routine
i personally would suggest focus on one thing at a time....
first do length exercises and then do girth exercises....
excellent choice on choosing the program and lengthmaster brother....
buy me one also..hahahha;)

pogzee;633446 said:
its a good routine
i personally would suggest focus on one thing at a time....
first do length exercises and then do girth exercises....
excellent choice on choosing the program and lengthmaster brother....
buy me one also..hahahha;)

Just curious why work on only length or only girth, wouldn't working on both be equally effective in both length and girth gains

Jaytab;633502 said:
Just curious why work on only length or only girth, wouldn't working on both be equally effective in both length and girth gains

i think its more about focusing on just one thing lenght or girth, sometimes i start whit SSJ and i continue whit the stretchings,maybe you can spend 6 months focusing on girth and once you get what you want you can start whit the lenght...:)

shortdick;633508 said:
i think its more about focusing on just one thing lenght or girth, sometimes i start whit SSJ and i continue whit the stretchings,maybe you can spend 6 months focusing on girth and once you get what you want you can start whit the lenght...:)

For some reason i can't just focus on just one thing it kind of feels as if I'm covering all bases at once, but idk I'm only 6wks in lol. hopefully purchasing the mos online program brings some new understanding

yeah the mos online program gotta help you out a lot,and maybe having two different routines maybe strtching in the morning,and girth exercising in the pm...

Stretching in the am & girth in the pm, yea that sounds pretty good !!!
basically stretching in the am than jelq & pumping in the pm

Back
Top Bottom