Jaytab

Registered
At the end of my night while taking a bath id spend 30 mins with my penomet 10 mins in 5 mins out 2x. While in my 5min break ill do streches in all directions for 30secs including behind the cheeks. When I'm done pumping ill get out and do 200 - 300 jelqs having to stop every 15 reps due to full erection, but while erect ill do 5 - 10 reps of (10sec hold) kegels (Using ���� if necessary). Are there other exercises i should add to my routine ?????

Im only on week 4 patiently waiting to see the outcome in week 12 ….

brother look at the newbie routine.....
there are many things you can add and depends on what you want to work at girth or length???

for length
stretches every direction including behind the cheeks
rotary crank
expressive stretching
DLD blasters
slammers
ending with Ace bandage wrap ..lol

for girth
jelqs
SSJ's is daddy of jelqs but a bit intense exercise
and bathmate you have and i think your routine of bathmate is good but add manual jelqs to get gains faster

Jaytab;630601 said:
At the end of my night while taking a bath id spend 30 mins with my penomet 10 mins in 5 mins out 2x. While in my 5min break ill do streches in all directions for 30secs including behind the cheeks. When I'm done pumping ill get out and do 200 - 300 jelqs having to stop every 15 reps due to full erection, but while erect ill do 5 - 10 reps of (10sec hold) kegels (Using ���� if necessary). Are there other exercises i should add to my routine ?????

Do you implementing stamina work into your routine?

well he said he does kegels if thats what your asking him

Jaytab;630601 said:

This sounds good but there are few extra things you can do to help gains come faster. I would include some lower grip stretches in to cause internal stretching, bringing out penis from inside the body. This can be done a few ways, by hand you simply grip at the lowest point of the shaft and stretch out from there. They can also be done with the LengthMaster by connecting the bundle chamber as low as possible. With the BathMate (possibly the Penomet too) you can do Hardcore Stretches. In any case try to work in these Expressive Stretches for 5 minutes a day. I would also suggest you get in 5 minutes of erect stretching daily to help secure length gains, about 5 minutes will do the trick.

With the Penomet work you are doing I suggest you get in 5 minutes of Jelqing or SlowSquashJelqs in between Penomet pumping sets. This will help increase expansion and reduce retention. Other than these suggestions you should be good.

You could implement Size Blasters or at least try it, good method for both length and girth, it is good to do for internal penis to come out.

basically as i said ...you need to increase your manual work as it is the more important than equipments also

Last edited:
pogzee;630708 said:
basically as i said ...you need to increase your manual work as it is the more important the equipments also

Manual work is prime thing, equipment is just secondary in all this, but that's just my opinion

Perestroyka;630731 said:
Manual work is prime thing, equipment is just secondary in all this, but that's just my opinion

thats what i said and meant.....lol
its like a repititive game going on between us....lol

pogzee;630750 said:
thats what i said and meant.....lol
its like a repititive game going on between us....lol

No, I don't understand what you talking about, because you have to correct your english speaking brother ASAP

Perestroyka;630755 said:
No, I don't understand what you talking about, because you have to correct your english speaking brother ASAP

" ENGLISH SPEAKING BROTHER" lol ok i will "learn" and i corrected that "word" from "the" to "than" in that previous statement.
brother is your primary language enlglish ???

pogzee;630760 said:
" ENGLISH SPEAKING BROTHER" lol ok i will "learn" and i corrected that "word" from "the" to "than" in that previous statement.
brother is your primary language enlglish ???

That word THE instead of THEN got me confused LMAO
My primary language is Russian, what's your?

I do the occasional edging for maybe 20mins 2 - 3 days out of the week right before go into sleep...

Jaytab;630785 said:
improving size with stamina is a always a plus right lol

If you want improvement, stamina work is a must, it will help you raise EQ also, last longer in bed, passively increase size, never skip working PC muscle

doublelongdaddy;630692 said:
This sounds good but there are few extra things you can do to help gains come faster. I would include some lower grip stretches in to cause internal stretching, bringing out penis from inside the body. This can be done a few ways, by hand you simply grip at the lowest point of the shaft and stretch out from there. They can also be done with the LengthMaster by connecting the bundle chamber as low as possible. With the BathMate (possibly the Penomet too) you can do Hardcore Stretches. In any case try to work in these Expressive Stretches for 5 minutes a day. I would also suggest you get in 5 minutes of erect stretching daily to help secure length gains, about 5 minutes will do the trick.

With the Penomet work you are doing I suggest you get in 5 minutes of Jelqing or SlowSquashJelqs in between Penomet pumping sets. This will help increase expansion and reduce retention. Other than these suggestions you should be good.

Thanks i greatly appreciate your suggestions !!! this coming week i will definitely start working the 5min jelq/ss jelq with 10min pumping.

Few questions, would it be better for me to work the internal stretching before pumping or after pumping right before my jelqing session? And last Should i go in the penomet partially erect or fully erect ?? I've been going fully erect for the past week, its good far as comfort but would it be better to work the penis up instead just pumping while erect…. I also noticed less water retention while starting fully erect which is a plus ...

Jaytab;630788 said:
Thanks i greatly appreciate your suggestions !!! this coming week i will definitely start working the 5min jelq/ss jelq with 10min pumping.

Few questions, would it be better for me to work the internal stretching before pumping or after pumping right before my jelqing session? And last Should i go in the penomet partially erect or fully erect ?? I've been going fully erect for the past week, its good far as comfort but would it be better to work the penis up instead just pumping while erect…. I also noticed less water retention while starting fully erect which is a plus ...

Every stretching should be done before girth workout, because your ligaments are more pliable and penis in general isn't expanded and it's much easier to stretch.

Perestroyka;630787 said:
If you want improvement, stamina work is a must, it will help you raise EQ also, last longer in bed, passively increase size, never skip working PC muscle

Well kegels are pretty good flex the pc muscle while fully erect hold it for 10secs 10x, & at the end of the night right before going to sleep massage the penis without ejaculating(edging) for about 20 - 30 mins.. i include the kegels in my workout i just need to be more consistent with edging

Back
Top Bottom