powerman1969;486638 said:
Magnum xl chokes since I have been doing intense girth exercises. Guess I was already the man before I ever started p.e. but that ain't stopping this program. Next level breaking all plateaus is my goal. F.l. 6/ f.g. 5.5 e.l. 7/ e.g. 6 -7/8. Goal: 10 long by 8 wide.

10 x 8 ! WOWEEEEEEEEEE!

Does anyone from the 6 inch girth club use the redz frendo technique? Direct or in combination with roller pin technique?

powerman1969;486672 said:
Does anyone from the 6 inch girth club use the redz frendo technique? Direct or in combination with roller pin technique?

For width I use:
CompressionToilet Squeezes
With an 80-90% erection in a seated on the rim of the toilet (Seat Up) Flatten your penis against the rim. Start at the base and work up to just below the head. Imagine your penis has 3 separate segments, the lower, the mid and the upper. Each segment should be flattened for 30 seconds., very similar to Reds technique.

Hey guys i need help getting in that club? my girth is actually in the 4inch area. What ways would help me get there quick or in the long run.

funny enough, I've just finished my girth workout and tried DLD's Bathmate girthbuster's....simply amazing expansion. If you don't have a Bathmate then still search 'girthbusters', there is a manual version somewhere.

pUNKY;486994 said:
funny enough, I've just finished my girth workout and tried DLD's Bathmate girthbuster's....simply amazing expansion. If you don't have a Bathmate then still search 'girthbusters', there is a manual version somewhere.

Incredible workout! Second only to GirthBlasters:)

There has got to be a few new guys in the 6" territory! Lets hear about it!

After pumping I get to a little more than 6" in the midshaft area. I just need the length. 6 3/4" BPenis EnlargementL otherwise about 5.25-5.5 girth normal if I don't pump

I am a little over 6 EG. I think most women can handle giving a BJ. nice thing about girth is a handjob, especially if she has small hands and cannot touch her fingers around. Penetration wise they can handle it well. if a woman is really wet you can even loose some friction. best cure for that is just stop while inside or go slow.

cahones26;520539 said:
I am a little over 6 EG. I think most women can handle giving a BJ. nice thing about girth is a handjob, especially if she has small hands and cannot touch her fingers around. Penetration wise they can handle it well. if a woman is really wet you can even loose some friction. best cure for that is just stop while inside or go slow.

Yup:)

I dabble. More focussed in length right now but a Bathmate session usually gets me to 6+. But then it becomes very toothy whenever I get a blowjob.

Medicating;520577 said:
I dabble. More focussed in length right now but a Bathmate session usually gets me to 6+. But then it becomes very toothy whenever I get a blowjob.

Teeth rock until the hurt:)

I've had 6,3" girth all of my adult life, and so I really haven't focused on girth work before. The girl I am currently seeing, though, can't give me a blowjob at all. She can barely fit the head, and ALWAYS with teeth, which is more painful than pleasurable. She loves to be penetrated, and can take it fairly easily, so I decided to start up again with Bathmate+manual girth work and stretches. I have had almost 7" girth up to 24h after a session, and she certainly feels that (love those heavy moans as you push it in). Hoping to make it permanent. ;)

Priapologist;158875 said:
Not to mention that babies heads (about 10cm in diameter) can fit through the happy hole...

Let's all dream of having 10 cm in diameter cocks. That's about 12.5 inches of girth, my friends.

If i was 12.5 inches of girth i would wear a mask and run through the streets naked and hand out chocolates.

Easy gains dudes, every time you jerk off dont cum, i did this for a few months and gain 0.25 girth, effortless

Junglefever;521007 said:
Easy gains dudes, every time you jerk off dont cum, i did this for a few months and gain 0.25 girth, effortless

that's so true

Back
Top Bottom