I'm not sure if I would agree that you can't stumble on Jelqing on your own. Before I started with true Penis Enlargement I have done some things like Jelqing while masterbating. I could tell that more blood was going into the head, but never thought about the rest of the shaft. Of course I didn't know the term at that time.

I would say I never did it for any length of time, but if someone was motivated enough I could see them stumbling on it on their own. Someone had to come up with this stuff to start with at some point. It is like the light bulb and the telephone, in reality two people came up with the same idea at the same time, but only one of those people got the recognition (Thomas Edision). Just because someone figures something out on their own doesn't mean it isn't possible.

So, I would believe it is possible that he could have come up with it on his own, and put the term "jelq" to it after finding out that it is a known routine.

Zuul said:
It is like the light bulb and the telephone, in reality two people came up with the same idea at the same time, but only one of those people got the recognition (Thomas Edision).

Light bulb = Thomas Alva Edison
Telephone = Alexander Graham Bell

Bell invented the telephone, Edison only improved it. :)

Cheers!

AncientChina said:
My girth is now around 9", you guys are all doing ok, but you really do have a ways to go before you can even begin to get on my level, seriously guys, come back when you have something to brag about. :s

Your penis is as thick as a can of creamed corn... we worship you, almighty Emperor AC LMAO

Gravesubject said:
Bell invented the telephone, Edison only improved it. :)
Cheers!

Yea, you are right on who did it :) I was having a brain fart, but there was another person who came up with the idea at the same time for each of the instances, one in the US and one in the UK if I recall correctly (but then again I made one mistake!) :)

LOL!
Sorry AC, I was having a bit of sport with you, ergo the LMAO at the end of my post, since I figured you were having a bit of sport with us. That's also why I used corn (corny = trite) as my vegetable of choice :s

Cheers man!
GS

BTW, you made some very good points in your reply. There is a lot of shit on the internet ("I've got an 18 inch dong and my girlfriend has cardiac tamponade everytime I stick it in all the way" and other such nonsense), but fortunately not much here at MoS.

I'm currently at 6.50-.75 in girth and have never had a problem with receiveing oral or sex. I think it just takes time for your partner to get used to the size. I think I'm going to stop when I reach 7.25. Need some help in getting there though. I took some time off and I'm just now seeing some of the thickness return.

Titleist said:
I'm currently at 6.50-.75 in girth and have never had a problem with receiveing oral or sex. I think it just takes time for your partner to get used to the size. I think I'm going to stop when I reach 7.25. Need some help in getting there though. I took some time off and I'm just now seeing some of the thickness return.

I believe you are one of the only guys who I have seen post a measurement pic at over 6.25 of girth.

I've never been to �other forum� - I have enough of a time commitment just keeping up with the forums here :), but maybe I'll give it a visit soon. I was really refering more to the internet in general.

BTW, lest anyone ever accuse me ( LMAO ) of being a "Glorysizer", I have put a pic of my wood up in the Picture Proof sub-forum. As you can clearly see, the thing hangs down to my knees :D

Cheers!
GS

Well I'm part of the 6" girth club. I'm actually a little bit over 6" in girth, and when I jelq I become well over 6 1/2" inches. Got it from jelqing at 70% erect or more. I've been Penis Enlargementing on and off for about 2 years now.

I'm really really proud of my girth, but my length is seriously lacking. At only a little more than 7" inches, it's just not enough.

AncientChina said:
Never be too skeptic but never go along with collective, vacant thought. It would be sad but similar to real life, with all it's trends, styles, cultures, and "coolness", to walk in a line with fellow sheep even those who think they are somehow independent from sheep like mentality and watch each one in that line get their little cute sheep heads cut off, only to continue to tow the line and follow, until it's your head.

So my friend what I mean is, no do not worship me or give me encouraging words at all. I will tell you this, guys who claim very unrealistic sizes but are inable to back it up in anyway, are usually "Glorysizers". These guys will often overly measure themselves are downright lie about their size, they even begin to believe their own warped self-delusional lies, but some part of them knows they are lying, hence why they offer no proof, rarely a picture, and if that is too personal (I personally understand not wanting to post pictures) there is other proof they could offer but don't. It's mostly because its not about the proof but about the almighty feeling of confidence, even if they know its a bit of a lie. There are a few guys like this at �other forum� and here, guys who spout of huge numbers, but will give you every excuse in the book as to why they cannot just shut up and prove such a claim.

You see all I had to do was write a semi-arrogant/assholic post (of course in a fun way), and people drop their skepticism to believe such. I think being overly skeptic isn't a positive, but why do so many people in the Penis Enlargement community save their harsh skepticism for �naked people movies� stars, celebrities or people not part of a forum, but back up and praise guys on their forum for who they could never vouch for? Don't fall into this trap of continuing to visit Penis Enlargement boards and believe the hype of the ever presence "super huge penis", its a rarity and certainly not commonplace on a Penis Enlargement forum. Also look up to the more humble users here, they are usually the one's packing far more.

Which reminds me of Kausian, he would never make note of his size in general talk or lie, he posted proof if it was needed. I myself am no where near 9" girth, and I am sure no one alive is, I did start with a pretty big size naturally so I hold no huge insecurities or inferiority/superiority complexes......nor do I search or recognition and approval.

I will also tell you that many users tack on quite a bit of "extra" to their measurments, its a human fallacy that is often ignored/dismissed, think about height in that regard.

Didn't that UListretch guy (inventor of the Uli #3) claim like a 9.25 Erect Girth? I don't think thats humanly possible.

yea theres not much point in posting that your huge and not proving it but seriously in a week no ones gonna give a shit that you diddnt prove it we will just forget about it and the poster will have his 5 second click of fame.

The only thing I can come close to is a little better than 6.75 while clamped. It seems as though getting another .50 is going to be tough. I would like to see what 7.0 or better looks like as well. I need a target to shoot for...

AncientChina said:
Hah! You sound like a cool guy! No need to venture to �other forum� but if you want no problems at all either, just make sure you use correct punctuation or shall God be my witness you will be incinerated alive!

I don't think anyone but me has ever said the word "Glorysizer", it came to me in a tourettes spasm, mate. :) I know what you mean about the internet et cetera...

Good luck man, and keep your perspective free and take everything with a grain of salt and you have the best chance of doing great and committing the amount of time whether its just a week or 8 gagillion (gagillion is like a gallion of billion of a trillion) years.

Do some Standing AC's, I stand by them, afterall I am the creator of standing up while you Penis Enlargement.

Thanks, respect is mutual.
You'll be happy to know that I already Penis Enlargement the AC way :). Just as with weight training, I get a better workout when I can see myself in a mirror.

Cheers!
GS

against_odds21 said:
You're crazy. I would be more than happen with that. :)

Yah it's enough to get the women going, but I'm 6'4" in height. My 7 inches of length just looks small on me.

what size condoms do you guys wear do you think larges will fit me not length wise (just wont rolll all the way down) whats the best size condoms for when im 6" girth want them for bragging rights. LMAO

Jester

I'am 8x6mid shaft 6.5 base and i find trojan large alittle tight,will buy XL if need them again.

so large is only a little tight on 6" girth? i wont be 6.5 at the base so i would expect XL to be too loose? not sure.

could someone explain how the condom sizes work the whole 54mm thing just so i know how they work. the condom companys should just tell you the measurements of when its inflated without any extra expansion none of this MM shit if someone can tell me why it makes sence for them to give you the MM stats and not girth stats then please tell me.

Back
Top Bottom