JesterX

Registered
hey guys i havent had much experience with sex and my girth at the moment is around 5.7" is this size girth pleasurable for most women and at what size does girth become uncomfortable or what size does it take abit more work to "ease-in" also at what size can be uncomfortable for a women to give a blowjob. im definetly going for 6" girth no matter what :) i just wanted some advice from guys who are 6" or over as to what their experiences have been like with this size.

thanks. fuck i love this forum!

Last edited:
Good question. Im also working towards the coveted 6" girth.. still a long way to go but I will chime in anyway.

5.7" is a damn decent sized girth and I don't think you would have any complaints from women at your current size. Redzulu is over 7" and after reading some of his sexual exploits it seems like its more mentally intimidating for the ladies than physically. I just saw a video the other day of a woman stuffing a coke can up her twat so with a little practice I think a woman could accomodate any size penis.

At 5.5, is when I really started to notice good signs and sounds from women. I have been about 5.7 after a workout and had sex before, and they love that even more. As long as you do some sort of foreplay, which you should do anyway, and get the lady warmed up 5.7 should be no problem.

Patrick Bateman said:
I just saw a video the other day of a woman stuffing a coke can up her twat so with a little practice I think a woman could accomodate any size penis.

Not to mention that babies heads (about 10cm in diameter) can fit through the happy hole...

Let's all dream of having 10 cm in diameter cocks. That's about 12.5 inches of girth, my friends.

Remember that many women rip when having a baby as well, unless they have taken great care and prepared for it. Just because the babies come out doesn't mean it doesn't hurt the women and cause damage.

Zuul said:
Remember that many women rip when having a baby as well, unless they have taken great care and prepared for it. Just because the babies come out doesn't mean it doesn't hurt the women and cause damage.

LOL!
Zuul, I was joking man!
I have two children and I know very well what happens when they come out... besides no sex for six weeks :D

Cheers!
Gravesubject

My girth is at aroung 6.60 - 6.7 inches. Lets just say it's fun watching a girl struggle to fit her mouth on it.

Damn... nice girth man!

I'm shooting for 7 inches. I have a lot of jelqing in my future :D

And hey, welcome to the forums.

Cheers!
Gravesubject

jubee said:
My girth is at aroung 6.60 - 6.7 inches. Lets just say it's fun watching a girl struggle to fit her mouth on it.

That is some serious girth, what did you do to get it?

Gravesubject said:
LOL!
Zuul, I was joking man!

doh... I can easily see it now, but after getting off a 1 hour call with the ex trying to figure out who has the kids next week my sense of humor was pretty much gone :)

:mudface:

Wait...why cant you have sex for 6 weeks after pregnancy?

doublelongdaddy said:
That is some serious girth, what did you do to get it?

Well I actualy started Penis Enlargementing when i was 16 on and off, i actually just recently started up again, I am 20 now. When i was 16 i didn't know any of these sites existed, i just made up my own routine. I would do a lot of high pressure jelquing at about 80% - 90% erection and also a lot of high pressure holds with extreme butt flexed pc clenching, but i have always had good girth from the start. going for 10 x 7.5 if possible.

Zuul said:
doh... I can easily see it now, but after getting off a 1 hour call with the ex trying to figure out who has the kids next week my sense of humor was pretty much gone :)

:mudface:

NP! :)

jubee said:
going for 10 x 7.5 if possible.

That was my original goal before I rolled it back to (a more reasonable?) 7.0

lol

Well, crap, if you're going for it then so will I LMAO

JesterX said:
hey guys i havent had much experience with sex and my girth at the moment is around 5.7" is this size girth pleasurable for most women and at what size does girth become uncomfortable or what size does it take abit more work to "ease-in" also at what size can be uncomfortable for a women to give a blowjob. im definetly going for 6" girth no matter what :) i just wanted some advice from guys who are 6" or over as to what their experiences have been like with this size.

thanks. fuck i love this forum!
I've been at 5.75" EG for a bit as well as up to 6.0". My wife is loose, so I'm not worried about gaining another inch or two more of girth. However, it has become more difficult for my wife to give blowjobs since my girth increased -so it could be an issue. However, my wife has always given such a sorry-ass blow job so it's not like I'm gonna loose out too much when she is finally unable to fit my cock in her mouth.
lol
For me, the most pleasurable part of a blowjob is if the woman can take the whole shaft. My wife won't do that and says it gags her (damn her!!!!).

Although all women can accomodate differing girths with some practice, patience and time, length can be a definite issue. From what I understand, each woman has a different limit as to how much length she can take. My wife is stimulated by my pelvis hitting her labia so I have to be careful about watching my length growth. Too long, and I won't be able to go all the way in and hit the outside like she enjoys.

Hope this has been helpful,

HOOS

your goals are to grow 2" in length and 1.25"in girth by jan, your going to have to put in some seriouse work to acomplish that, you can do it, just going to have to sweat dam hard during your sessions HOOSYODADDY!

have you got a progress thread?

what do the women say? in case they're still alive I mean...

u should post some pics anyway!

Jubee - How could you have learned to jelq if you didn't know any of these sites existed? I've never seen or heard of any books, pamphlets, or magazines published that discuss jelqing in any way, or even allude to it.

"Jelq" is not even a real word. It's a made-up word, like Haagen Daz. Don't you know that jelqing was created by the internet to make money??

Sorry, but nobody just stumbles onto the deliberate physical movements of jelqing all on their own, and then of course get results too! You had to learn it from someone or somewhere, c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom