philadelph said:
I would love to see a measured pic of 7 inches midshaft girth.

Don't know if these pics are fake, but this guy for sure is more than 6,5" girth midshaft and probably close to 6,8" girth midshaft:

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

at 5.75" MSEG I use Regular Magnums, regular sized condoms feel too tight all over, and in the past have led to circulation/erection quality issue's. I prefer sex without condoms tho...and now I have a gf to do that with.

Me and my gf don't need condoms either. Its so much better (and cheaper :) )

But how did we get straight on to the subject of condoms from 7" girth?

actually the subject was originaly about condoms and not 7" girth..

Hi. I'm new to the club. I'm from India and endowed with a naturally thick cock. It really makes me happy to know that such thick cocks are not common and that they can cause so much pleasure to a woman. I look forward to a life with lots of fucking..

Yeah, I don't believe you, you just made that username up so you could be in da club.

Just kidding, man. Welcome to the forum! I don't even belong to this club :(

Bet he loves all that tight juicy Indian pussy :) I know I loved stretching it out.

I aim to join this club over the next year with aim of 7 inches girth.

Red is of course their deity.

I would like to ask you big girth guys something. Is it possible to rip a woman's ass with such a large girth. I heared that gay guys are often taken into ER for that. Is 6+'' just to much for anal?

I don't know as I detest anal but a wild guess would be its possible! The lining to the arsehole is very fragile and can tear easily, so if you become massive in girth and want to do anal go easy and slow.

Anal sex is a manifestation of homosexuality:) JK

Clearly �naked people movies� stars take large girths a lot more often, but i would imagine that using plenty of lube would enable anal sex.

rakas;464861 said:
Clearly �naked people movies� stars take large girths a lot more often, but i would imagine that using plenty of lube would enable anal sex.

Sometimes no lube:) I think 6" would fit most but would be a stretch for most...that is the point:)

hey guys, guess I´m on the club, how does it feel to be 6 inch in girth? well, there is only 2 types of girls, the tight ones and the tighter ones, have not feel a loose vagina as of yet(30 years old and sexually active sinse 15), I´ve been with hookers, woman that have bared 5 children and all of them feel tight around. most girls dont like to give me head because it hurts their yaw muscles, and I they run from me when I even mention anal sex, they say, sorry marvin I dont want spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair... I can only dream of anal sex, when I see �naked people movies� videos of that I just see average guys, so average guys are having all the fun out there

Priapologist;159972 said:
Thanks, respect is mutual.
You'll be happy to know that I already Penis Enlargement the AC way :). Just as with weight training, I get a better workout when I can see myself in a mirror.

Cheers!
GS

Good bump! He was a great member!

Magnum xl chokes since I have been doing intense girth exercises. Guess I was already the man before I ever started p.e. but that ain't stopping this program. Next level breaking all plateaus is my goal. F.l. 6/ f.g. 5.5 e.l. 7/ e.g. 6 -7/8. Goal: 10 long by 8 wide.

Back
Top Bottom