G'day mate,

Yeah the Minyak Lintah is a good choice. They have two, the one which is more oily and one with more fats. I've not done this 40 day 40 night routine and just apply the oil around my routines at night or when I'm jelqing. It lasts longer and I've been getting the benefits but if you would like to try that 40 day 40 night schedule than go for it.

The other oil I have used is more potent Leech Oil and is #4 on that list, the local concoction but its really good. 30 mls so 1/2 of the other stuff, don't need much the oil goes along way.

that 26.80$ includes 15% discount and shipping charges worldwide?

what oil from that site you recommend?

hey..

ok thanks. placed the order yesterday so look forward to it coming. yer going to do the 40 days along with Penis Enlargement, taking a two week brake very soon so allows me refresh once back in the pe world!

Be interesting to see the results im guessing Leech oil is like the protein from the gym, meaning chest or back work out after woulds feed your body protein to grow and get bigger, same with the penis after the work out and thru out the day give the penis the Leech oil to heal and get bigger. also got some horny goat weed along with other libido herbs in there.
feed the penis.

[QUOTE='pepe';385968]that 26.80$ includes 15% discount and shipping charges worldwide?

what oil from that site you recommend?[/QUOTE]

The prices are with 15% already deducted and no you pay the shipping fee's separate.

tarz;385978 said:
hey..

ok thanks. placed the order yesterday so look forward to it coming. yer going to do the 40 days along with Penis Enlargement, taking a two week brake very soon so allows me refresh once back in the pe world!

Be interesting to see the results im guessing Leech oil is like the protein from the gym, meaning chest or back work out after woulds feed your body protein to grow and get bigger, same with the penis after the work out and thru out the day give the penis the Leech oil to heal and get bigger. also got some horny goat weed along with other libido herbs in there.
feed the penis.

Updates??

I've just put my order down for #1 Minyak Lintah. I'll also try to negotiate more on a wider range of products they stock for members to have further discounts on.

Just tried clicking on your link Red but could not connect to the site...

Look forward to buy some later. Which one is better? the first one or the last one?

Not sure what happened when I tried to click before (was def connected to the net cos I was accessing other sites, and tried lots of different browsers) but managed to access the site this time!

Anyway Red you said to let you know if we placed an order, I just bought a bottle of the native stuff (#4 on the list). Will let you know when it arrives and how it complements my routine. Cheers!

REDZ just to let you know I will be orderign soem of this stuff today :)

I hope I don't somehow get some hiv haha from a leech

do you still advise heating it in the microwave before you use it ?

I only heat it when it has congealed from being in a cold room. If its flowing you dont need to heat it.

because it is so cold here in the UL

Thanks REDZ, this stuff looks great, a real step up from jsut vaseline! :)
REDZULU2003;413598 said:
I only heat it when it has congealed from being in a cold room. If its flowing you dont need to heat it.

Back
Top Bottom