After about 2 weeks of use: This stuff is amazing, I'm already seeing gains and it heals the penis quicker and sex feels great. This has to be one of the best pe supps imo.

That's Awesome. I can't wait for mines to get there ordered about a 8 days ago. How long did it take you to get it?

magicjohnson;472015 said:
After about 2 weeks of use: This stuff is amazing, I'm already seeing gains and it heals the penis quicker and sex feels great. This has to be one of the best pe supps imo.

I ordered some and it took 3 weeks. Also, I wanked with the #4 oil tonight and my nbpel was .25 inches longer, I was wondering if that happened to anyone else or was my ruler playing tricks on me?

I knew it increased blood flow but I did not think it would do that much after just one session:) I tried the #1 oil tonight and it did good but wasnt as potent as #4.

Whoa that's insane! I will probably order 2 ORDERS of the number 4 oil as soon as I'm half way done with the number 1 oil. Especially after hearing your experiences with it! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

sir wankalot;473220 said:
I knew it increased blood flow but I did not think it would do that much after just one session:) I tried the #1 oil tonight and it did good but wasnt as potent as #4.

Hey!

I am curious about this product and will probably make an order in nearby future. Just considering Penis Enlargement, I do get some small spots after Bathmate usage. I was wondering is this leech oil would help in that matter, as it is to be said to promote blood flow etc.. Also, some slight two-tone variation is happening with my "little" brother.
I already got some Tranquility Advanced dark circles cream, which REDZULU recommended in another thread. I've used that cream mostly for my dark circles around eyes and so far it's been pretty good!
A little goes a long way has been said, but I feel that I'd rather use some oil on my cock and this leech oil really gained my interest as mentioned.

So, the question really is, does this help with color change? I've been using some shea butter which is great for skincare, but of course products aimed for penis really interest me. If I'm to buy a product, I'll probably get the #4, hoping that it will be available. That's all from me now, have a nice day! First post is always the nervous one ...

Hello mate. These Leech oils dont do anything from my own expereinces to improve color of the skin or pigmentation. Perhaps you could try the dark circles cream, a small test patch daily for 2 weeks or so and see how it goes. That should help as it works on pigmentation underneath the eye area.

The leech oils are really good as a lubrication when you jelq. These are well priced from a good supplier, which has the #4 EXCLUSIVELY for them made in Indonesia by a tribe of sorts who guard the recipe fiercely. I'm told the Leeches for that oil are the huge ones, they are named on the site under that product description. Buffalo I think.

It lasts ages and a tip from me is purchase some Crocodile oil from eBay cheaply. Search and see if you can find it, if not PM me and I will see if I can get the seller I use. Croc Oil sounds gross I know but this stuff works great for eczema and overall skin health. Very good for cuts. Its healthy from crocs killed for meat i.e farmed in Singapore and not just for the oil.

I combine this Croc oil with some Leech oil and voila we have a potent concoction which goes further and seems to work better. The croc oil is more oily, so makes a great lubricant and the leech oil does the rest. I see reduced fluid build up from pumping sessions right after a 15 minute jelq session using this mixture. It is amazing.

Use a 50:50 ratio for more smoother flow when jelqing or for just some benefit with the croc use a 25:75 ratio in favor of the Leech.

No, not at all but the link in this thread comes from a trusted proven source with discounts and an exclusive formula nowhere else available which is the #4 oil.

Hey man!

Thanks for the great reply. I think I'll order the #4 ASAP, but I'll have to be careful, because my monetary flow isn't the best at the moment.
Crocodile oil sounds interesting, I might look that up as well. So far I've been using apricot kernel oil, which has been good for overall skin health. My whole body likes it. On my face I combine it with some tea tree oil as my skin breaks out from time to time.

Anyway, I'll be ordering soon, thanks for the reply. I'll be trying the Tranquility cream for discoloration, although it's quite minimal. I took a two days off from Bathmate and overall Penis Enlargement and the color seems solid.
Really grateful for the boa guide by the way, I really want a bigger head!

And to Jmacc, I've been looking at different sources and I think the source provided here is probably the best around!

OK, I'm out for a Bathmate session!

Most likely that was your own shop right? :) I removed the link. Yes other brands will work if they are proper and given the right credentials. The company I recommend in this thread is very thorough and strict with what it stocks, unlike some suppliers. Also the #4 oil is EXCLUSIVE to them via an Indonesian tribe .. nowhere else.

Hey!

Alright, I ordered and got the #4 oil, the Native blend. Arrived pretty fast and packed very nice, some nice stamps on the package!

I didn't order the croc oil, although it sounds interesting. I ordered two bottles of the #4, so today I did test just the oil itself. Feels pretty good! Definately has some potency, I had a very neutral idea about this oil and I think that always helps. Neutral or positive, that's the way I usually roll.
For now I mixed the other oil with some apricot kernel oil. I've been using different oils for my skin care and I really like this apricot kernel oil. Has good viscosity, really light fragrance and absorbs well.
I made a mixture of around 55-60 % of leech oil and 40-45 % apricot kernel oil.

For now I think I'll get some good shut-eye. Had a nice Bathmate session, almost hitting 190, woo! I haven't been too good in marking down my progress, but I do remember the times I barely went over 170.
OK, heading off-topic, so I'll just recommend guys to test this stuff out! I have been really setting my mind into Penis Enlargement for now, it's great!

I need to order a bottle myself. Sent them an email with progress and how well guys are doing but never heard back. Perhaps as well you guys that use it can email them and let 'um know how its worked for you.

It's me again.

Really guys, this is something worth of a try! I mean, I've spend money on products that didn't work (not too much in Penis Enlargement sense though, but anyway), and this stuff really does something!
I'm going to keep using this stuff, it's not over night miracle, nothing is, but so far I've enjoyed better flaccid hang, more bloodflow ...
Really good stuff for jelqing too, if you do like Red and combine this with croc oil or another oil of your choice. I for myself use the apricot kernel oil.

Even though I get a lot of fatigue after my Bathmate session, this stuff brings my dick pointing up! I've been using it by "morning" (when I wake up), after training and prior to bed.
Having so much fun training nowadays, really glad I read more about this forum and put my head (both!) into Penis Enlargement seriously.

I'm thinking of buying the number 3 and number 4 oils. Is it possible to use these together or should i concentrate on using 1 bottle at a time?

Red,

I just emailed the company and asked if products 1 and 4 contain an anesthetic. They said they do not. Could you update the initial post on this thread?

Obviously it wont have anesthetic in it but the initial post in this thread is correct in that medical grade leech oil can have an anesthetic effect on the are of the body being treated. This doesn't mean anesthetic is incl, what it means is the natural makeup of the product that is leech oil has the effect by itself.

alex8811;477440 said:
I'm thinking of buying the number 3 and number 4 oils. Is it possible to use these together or should i concentrate on using 1 bottle at a time?

1 at a time I would say

Back
Top Bottom