:)Lol it wont let me put the United Kingdom in capitals so I will just say england lol

Ok Redz ordered 1 bottle of 1. Minyak Lintah Leech oil (60ml)

:)

using it for jelqing and some SSJ

Should rock your world, it really is good stuff. More people should use it they rally should, its like a Hoodoo potion in how it works. My veins are much more pronounced in the penis than they ever were and I dont use it daily, in fact I haven't used Leech Oil in approx 3 weeks, so its that effective. You can use it daily if you like but it wont last as-long.

I've also now noticed that the term 'Leech Oil' in Google comes back to this forums as the #1 search query for Leech Oil on the web!

Good stuff redz.

You're the founder of The Brotherhood of Leech :) Kudos to you for introducing it to us and thanks ! I will let you know how I find it :)

REDZULU2003;413825 said:
Should rock your world, it really is good stuff. More people should use it they rally should, its like a Hoodoo potion in how it works. My veins are much more pronounced in the penis than they ever were and I dont use it daily, in fact I haven't used Leech Oil in approx 3 weeks, so its that effective. You can use it daily if you like but it wont last as-long.

I've also now noticed that the term 'Leech Oil' in Google comes back to this forums as the #1 search query for Leech Oil on the web!

I put in my order this AM, hopefully it takes the week most people have reported. I work from home on Mondays so that would ensure Im here to receive the package. I will then unwrap said package and apply it to my package! LOL I order both the Minyak Lintah Leech and the Native Blend.
Ive noticed a couple of posts about the smell though. Can anyone comment on the specifics? Ive tried other products and had to stop using them cause the smell was so potent. For example my extender came with some gel that smelled like sulfur. It took a couple of days for it to wash the smell off! Does this leech oil have an overpower scent or is it tolerable?

smells fine, you get used to it and it goes very quickly (THE SMELL)

i got #1 and#2 a few moths ogo and #2 is much better in my opinon #1 is a lil grity but both very good tho im bout to get some more!

Thanks for the feedback . I have never used #2 but only #1 & #4. #1 does have gritty bits to it from the herbs in its process. #4 which is the more expensive is very smooth and really is the Crème de la crème of Leech oil. Its very smooth and goes a long way when you use it. Quite powerful as well.

I don't have any #4 now but using #1 in combo with some Crocodile oil I have. I'll have to contact the supplier and see if we can have more products discounted.

ordered a bottle of the number 2. the usps tried to deliver, but I guess I have to sign for it...will have it on Friday. Wanted to order the #4 as well, but it hasn't been available for the past couple weeks. How long does it take for them to get back in stock?

Noticed today that the vascularity to my penis is like a road map! Since using the more potent oil (#5 on the site linked in the banner from my signature) twice I have seen this. Its said to have around 50 herbs, don't know what and think I will enquire about them. Certainly does something to the penis and those who say its all bullshit should try that.

Yeah it certainly works a treat. I asked over a year back about those 50 herbs but the seller told me the maker guards it secretly as its a family recipe. Its made the #5 in some remote forest village in Indonesia. Ask though and see if they tell you.

Just got my 2 bottles of Minyak Lintah Tulen (the top one). Just did my 1st session with the stuff and so far so good, I noticed an increase in vascularity in my cock and hands. The smell is a bit musky but I don't mind it actually.

Back
Top Bottom