pogzee;627556 said:
Completely true !!!!!!!
Yes with time inceasing intensity and exercises with keep up my gains.
even if i dont gain fast but i am still gaining ! Also i can adjust my EQ accordingly

It is good to understand that there are fast and slow periods of gaining. Sometimes gaining quickly in the beginning can through you off when gains begin to slow but never lose courage, continue to train and up the intensity and take whatever you can get when you can. I have had very long periods of slow growth but when I think about things before PE when I had no hope for growth it makes the small gains in PE mean so much more.

Will keep that in mind when i feel i am not growing and not feel low at that time in any way but only keep pulling and pulling and pulling ....lol

pogzee;628064 said:
Will keep that in mind when i feel i am not growing and not feel low at that time in any way but only keep pulling and pulling and pulling ....lol

Glad I could help my Brother!

Next measurement will be in two weeks and I PLAN on hitting 8.7. Everything I have talked about in my other posts are guidelines I live by now. Think what you want about my methods but certain factors apply to ALL humans! We are all made up of the same material! I am gaining FAST! Consistency, intensity, healthy eating, focus, drive, and being open to new ideas have taken my pe to the next level! On my way to 10.25, see you there!

10.25alive;628543 said:
Next measurement will be in two weeks and I PLAN on hitting 8.7. Everything I have talked about in my other posts are guidelines I live by now. Think what you want about my methods but certain factors apply to ALL humans! We are all made up of the same material! I am gaining FAST! Consistency, intensity, healthy eating, focus, drive, and being open to new ideas have taken my pe to the next level! On my way to 10.25, see you there!

Like a steam train full force ahead! Your words alone are motivating enough to make gains! Can't wait for your next measurement.

i have realized that 10.25alive his goals are small and that gives hie EQ a boost which leads to faster gains. Even i should give it a try

pogzee;628707 said:
i have realized that 10.25alive his goals are small and that gives hie EQ a boost which leads to faster gains. Even i should give it a try

Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and gaining greater eq is always an automatic gain in size. Kegel, kegel, kegel!

Well done bro excellent gains I hope to be there one day

1st;641305 said:
Well done bro excellent gains I hope to be there one day

Just put in the time and effort and you too can make awesome gains!

Hi 10.25alive nice routine man. You say you don't look at ����. I feel you on that. I am trying to do my PE exercises without looking at ���� too man. What do you use get erect and stay hard. Do you just use self stimulation?

Do you have a routine for kegeling DLD? Like a beginner's routine. I need to get back my good erection quality. I lost it. I have poor eq.

JostMan;656696 said:
Hi 10.25alive nice routine man. You say you don't look at ����. I feel you on that. I am trying to do my PE exercises without looking at ���� too man. What do you use get erect and stay hard. Do you just use self stimulation?

You can put some pictures of hot chikcs on your phone..dressed.That way you will get stimulated.

Do you have a routine for kegeling DLD? Like a beginner's routine. I need to get back my good erection quality. I lost it. I have poor eq.

There is no routine for kegeling..the more the better..ofc you don't want to do 5000 a day , your PC muscle will get really tierd and you won't be able to hold an erection...if you've never done kegels before take it easy..it can be tricky..start slowly until you get used to the exercise 50-100 a day for a week or so,and then once you got used to it any number between 200-500 should be fine.You can do even more later on,but as i said if you do too many your PC muscle will get very tierd.

You can also " play " with the kegel exercise..for exemple , you can challenge yourself , at the end of the normal kegels , to hold a big kegel for 1 minute.As your PC get's stronger,try to hold for 2 - 3 minutes and so on.

Last edited:
JostMan;656697 said:

Yes indeed! Check out the Newbie Routine, you will find the Kegel routine towards the bottom of the routine.

Ok guys thanks for all of the support.

This leads to my other question. Which type of kegels is better that you guys recommend, normal kegels or reverse kegels?

Reverse Kegels - 8 Steps To Doing Them Correctly.

In the article in the link it says that, reverse kegels help you last longer, does it give you a stronger erection too?

And then normal kegels give you a stronger erection but if you do it too much or during sex it can cause Premature ejaculation. Is that true?

JostMan;656823 said:
Ok guys thanks for all of the support.

This leads to my other question. Which type of kegels is better that you guys recommend, normal kegels or reverse kegels?

Reverse Kegels - 8 Steps To Doing Them Correctly.

In the article in the link it says that, reverse kegels help you last longer, does it give you a stronger erection too?

And then normal kegels give you a stronger erection but if you do it too much or during sex it can cause Premature ejaculation. Is that true?

Idk about premature ejaculation,the more kegels you do the stronger your PC muscle would be,and at some point you could control when to cum or not.

Idk if the revers kegels will give you stronger EQ , i know the normal kegel will make your PC muscle stronger and you will have better erection since the PC muscle is responsible of that.The revers kegel is basically an unflex of the PC muscles , it's the total opposite of the normal kegel.

It is really a balance between Kegels and Reverse Kegels that allow a man to last longer in bed. In most men the sequence is different so you ned to experiment with this. I suggest doing it during masturbation so you can master it before trying with a girl. I have mastered this to the point I can last as long as I like and after an orgasm I can remain erect. My refractory period has also become much shorter.

Here is a list of exercises that will help you accomplish more time in bed:

Becoming in touch with your orgasm
There is a very fine line between cuming and about to cum. making this distinction is the first step in having more staying power.

Identify your brink of orgasm
You will want to identify the fine line that separates cuming from about to cum. During this period pay special attention to what brings you almost to orgasm. What are your thoughts? How long does it take to get there? Keep Track of this information for future reference. The goal here is to paint a mental picture of your orgasm and identify just what brings you to this brink and what you can do to stop it.

Breathing to Reduce Excitement
Simply taking a deep breath at the brink of orgasm is a very effective way to reduce your excitement level and reset your orgasm. It does not work for everyone but it is worth trying.

Breathing to Reset Orgasm
When you feel that you are getting too close to orgasm, just completely stop and take a deep breath. Give yourself a minute or two to reset your mental orgasm. Once you feel that you have reset this mental orgasm continue with the confidence that the physical orgasm is far off. You will find with practice this process will give you longer and longer periods of staying power. Eventually this mental reset will happen automatically with no pause.

The Squeeze Techniques
When you feel close to your orgasm completely stop, pull out, take a deep breath and apply one of these two squeezing methods. One method usually works better for men than the other so try them both.

BASE SQUEEZE: at the brink of orgasm stop, take a deep breath. Using the OK grip squeeze the base of your penis and squeeze until the urge has faded.

UP SQUEEZE: at the brink of orgasm stop, take a deep breath. Using the forefinger and thumb squeeze the top and bottom of your penis just below the glans until the urge to orgasm has faded.

DLD Push
The DLD Push is a technique to prolong orgasm and remain erect after orgasm. This method involved a hard reverse kegel right at the brink of orgasm. It takes some practice but once it is mastered 4-5 orgasms are possible.

Reverse Psychology
A great technique that seems to work very well for me is the Reverse Psychology method. Previously to having sex I convince myself that I am going to have problems ejaculation.

This dld push I think I've done it before, its really interesting trying to find the right rk/kegel sequence. The name sounds like a psychokinetic ability, and is very fitting of this technique

templnite;657058 said:
This dld push I think I've done it before, its really interesting trying to find the right rk/kegel sequence. The name sounds like a psychokinetic ability, and is very fitting of this technique

I really think there is a big mental part to it and I will really think on this tonight when I edge and report back with some better understandings of the mental piece.

twist3d7;621931 said:
When doing erect stretching, where and how do u grasp your penis to pull? I tried grabbing the head but didn't do anything

I usually use the two hands, one below the glans and one at the base - maybe even pushing into the fat pad.
You could try some baby powder for better grip

10.25alive;620365 said:
Well I created a 90 day to 9 inches program as I was stuck at 8 for awhile. I switched up my way of thinking, my routine and my nutrition. I realized that I would have to gain 1/10th of an inch every 9 days which made the goal seem A LOT easier. I currently just finished day 18 with a measurement of ABOUT 8.3. The most inspiring thing is I could visually see I was bigger and new I had made 2/10 of an inch these past 18 days. I will not measure again until day 91. I will say this: I use a hot wrap before and I jelq before and after every session, hang, kegel constantly, erect stretch, bundle stretch, multi angle stretch, only masturbate/Fuck every 5 days, no alcohol no tobacco, never look at ���� and use an ads all day. I will answer any questions along the way. I plan on being 9.5 by June the LATEST!!

I intend embarking on a journey similar to this. I think 1 inch in 4 months is what I will be doing. I want to use the penilmasterpro and length master daily. I intend wearing the penilmasterpro for 6 hours daily at max tension and also I will be using my length master for 40 mins to 1 hour daily doing bundled stretches. I believe I can pull this off even within 3 months but let's just make it a 4 months journey

Back
Top Bottom