10.25alive;622487 said:
I use toilet paper for grip, it works great!

Yeah toilette paper will work too. Another thing I found that increases grip is using some baby powered with a tiny bit of water mixed in, it increases the grip of the baby powder.

Just made a measurement 2 hours ago and it was a solid 8.5. And about 18 days before my deadline to make it half an inch every 45 days! 9 here I come!

well i have done DLD's newbie routine with separating length and girth in the day for a week and today is my rest day and i will not even wrap or do nothing infact. I can already see a 1 inch increase in length in my flaccid size and it is somewhat thicker also. I know it is temporary but its a sign that i am on my way to a larger penis for sure . I hope these turn permanent fast and i have 3 inch gains in 90 days :)

10.25alive;626868 said:
Just made a measurement 2 hours ago and it was a solid 8.5. And about 18 days before my deadline to make it half an inch every 45 days! 9 here I come!

Another quarter inch! Excellent work my Brother! I think your 90 day challenge will be met if things keep going as well as they are. Excellent news!

An inch in 90 days would be amazing. I am struggling to get half an inch within 90 days. Good work man.

wtf ? how come i have an inch in a week . i know its temporary but still its signs of gains .........I have a feeling i will easily gain an inch in a month and why are you guys targeting 90 fricking days for an inch ???

pogzee;627102 said:
wtf ? how come i have an inch in a week . i know its temporary but still its signs of gains .........I have a feeling i will easily gain an inch in a month and why are you guys targeting 90 fricking days for an inch ???

Most men do not see the gains as quickly as you. An inch in 90 days is a big deal in PE. There are occasionally the quick gainers that come through here but usually it takes more time than you have experienced to make an inch gain. You should feel pretty good about yourself and the gains you have made.

pogzee;627102 said:

An inch in 90 days is incredibly fast. For most guys an inch comes in 8+ months, and there are many that train for years and years just to get 1-1.5 inches.

well it has been a year and a half i have been doing PE on and off but i only did very light exercises till now with low intensity. My penis was ready to grow as i used intensity and many exercises that i didnt know about ....the result came quickly.
who it can also be the soreness that makes my penis look bigger

Last edited:
You can consider yourself very lucky. 1 inch in only 1 week is ridiculously fast, "godspeed" indeed. But be mentally prepared that you won't go as fast as that in the future. it could take significantly (!!) more time to gain the second inch. otherwise you'd be some sort of a PE world wonder that would surpass even DLD's newbie gains within much less time than he needed to accomplish them. And he is one of the fastest gainers known.

Satyr;627261 said:
You can consider yourself very lucky. 1 inch in only 1 week is ridiculously fast, "godspeed" indeed. But be mentally prepared that you won't go as fast as that in the future. it could take significantly (!!) more time to gain the second inch. otherwise you'd be some sort of a PE world wonder that would surpass even DLD's newbie gains within much less time than he needed to accomplish them. And he is one of the fastest gainers known.

Congrats on your gain, but Satyr's post sums up exactly what you can expect from here on out. Good luck to you!

why should i bring my emotional quotient down because of that ???? without even reaching to that stage...

The higher you rise, the deeper you fall, to put it very concisely. You'll lose motivation if you aren't prepared for a slowing down of the progress. THAT will batter your "emotional quotient" much faster than a moderation of your expectations, that is should they have risen sky high in accordance to your miraculously (and it's nothing short of that) rapid gains.

pogzee;627259 said:
well it has been a year and a half i have been doing PE on and off but i only did very light exercises till now with low intensity. My penis was ready to grow as i used intensity and many exercises that i didnt know about ....the result came quickly.
who it can also be the soreness that makes my penis look bigger

The reason many men do not see gains is the intensity they are using is not powerful enough and you have confirmed that. As time goes on gains will usually slow and to keep them coming new exercises, tools and intensities will need to be put in place. As long as you are keeping good tabs on your size and gain rate you can keep the progress going.

Completely true !!!!!!!
Yes with time inceasing intensity and exercises with keep up my gains.
even if i dont gain fast but i am still gaining ! Also i can adjust my EQ accordingly

that's the spirit, mate! And if gains come faster than expected, you'll be positively surprised. that's much better than letting oneself down because gains aren't coming as fast as expected after the first quick gains.

THANKS SATYR,
For the boost and i will take a break and join you guys again in the journey to big dicks.....lol
Also someone advised me hirudoid cream for the lump ....can you also suggest anything about it??? or rather i do nothing at all and let healing process take its own course...

Applying Hirudoid cream is a good idea I haven't thought of since it counteracts bruises and blood clotting. Will remind me myself of that the next time I'll get into your situation.

Back
Top Bottom