10.25alive

Registered
Well I created a 90 day to 9 inches program as I was stuck at 8 for awhile. I switched up my way of thinking, my routine and my nutrition. I realized that I would have to gain 1/10th of an inch every 9 days which made the goal seem A LOT easier. I currently just finished day 18 with a measurement of ABOUT 8.3. The most inspiring thing is I could visually see I was bigger and new I had made 2/10 of an inch these past 18 days. I will not measure again until day 91. I will say this: I use a hot wrap before and I jelq before and after every session, hang, kegel constantly, erect stretch, bundle stretch, multi angle stretch, only masturbate/Fuck every 5 days, no alcohol no tobacco, never look at ���� and use an ads all day. I will answer any questions along the way. I plan on being 9.5 by June the LATEST!!

It would be great if you just go on with the thread and make it a progress one. Amazing gain! Please tell us how you do the exercises in detail- what order,when, do you follow the SRT priciples etc. Keep going! :)

First workout I warm-up with a hot wet cloth for 5 minutes. 100 jelqs while I kegel,15 minutes hanging 22lbs,10 minutes erect stretching max force, 100 jelqs, ads for at least an hour while I kegel. Workout#2 warm-up,100 jelqs while I kegel,10 minutes hanging 22 lbs,10 minutes manual multi angle/bundle stretching max force, 150 jelqs, ads for at least an hour. Workout#3 warm-up, 15 minutes of manual multi angle max stretching, 150 jelqs while I kegel, bed. Once I reach day 45 I'll add another stretching session and increase jelqing by 25%. I do this 5 days a week

A warm-up, kegels and jelqing are key to healthy growth! Add these into any routine or increase the amount and gains will come. I WILL be 9 inches on day 91!!

WOW!!! With such a routine you will definitely gain! I am amazed to see how much time you dedicate to your PE routine- you do 3 sessions a day! What hanger do you use? I've read that if you wear a constriction based hanger- it is not advised to hang when edema (expasion, swollonness) is present, because that might make your skin sting and hurt... Do you have an LG? :)

I've redesigned my hanger so it doesn't restrict. It's completely homemade based off reading around the forums and internet. I've always been good with my hands and am great at building and inventing props if I can just get a rough draft of something similar. I can insert or take out extra padding if I want to also. It works great. I believe hanging to be a better "get a good stretch before I start manuals" type of thing. As in, I can use hanging to stretch out without wearing my arms down then start manuals in a more advantaged position. I also see hanging as more of a "retainer" in the future to cement gains.

Great way to make a big goal by looking for the smaller goals! I wish you the best my Brother and will check up on your thread as you update.

10.25alive;620565 said:
Thanks dld, you're the master!

No problem my Brother!

I may make a measurement in about a week maybe 2 weeks just to see gains to motivate me like the last measurement. So far I am definitely on track to hit 8.5 by day 45. As of right now I plan on reaching my minimum overall goal of 9.5 by May. I also wanted to list my main supplements- MULTIVITAMIN, green tea(creates a thermogenic environment great for fat loss and fat pad, increases circulation and energy), amino acids, glucosamine and a healthy diet of whole grains, green vegetables and mainly fish or chicken as a meat source. It's amazing how much diet is talked about in the exercise/health world yet not here! Eat healthy, workout hard (and safe), get adequate rest, hydrate and get a huge penis!

Each set is a minimum 30 minutes, sometimes I'll manually stretch more than what I put in the post. Overall it's a minimum of 1.5 hours, up to 3 hours a day if I'm feeling really motivated.

10.25alive;621240 said:
Each set is a minimum 30 minutes, sometimes I'll manually stretch more than what I put in the post. Overall it's a minimum of 1.5 hours, up to 3 hours a day if I'm feeling really motivated.

Thats the spirit! This is how I was in my most gaining periods, I would stretch in every way for hours a day. I think this is really going to help you make the inch in 90 days happen! I did it myself and if I can, anyone can.

Thanks for the encouraging words, you're definitely a huge inspiration dld! I believe to really gain fast you kinda have to be obsessed with pe...just like anything else you want to get good at or improve in your life!

10.25alive;621337 said:
Thanks for the encouraging words, you're definitely a huge inspiration dld! I believe to really gain fast you kinda have to be obsessed with pe...just like anything else you want to get good at or improve in your life!

I know this to be the truth, in my most obsessive period with PE I made my biggest gains. At that time I was constantly thinking of new ways to fit in more and more work. I became obsessed with getting PE in at every turn. This was a good obsession as it produced gains. I hope you gains as quickly as I did.

doublelongdaddy;621254 said:
Thats the spirit! This is how I was in my most gaining periods, I would stretch in every way for hours a day. I think this is really going to help you make the inch in 90 days happen! I did it myself and if I can, anyone can.
Hey do you have all the device's for srt?

When doing erect stretching, where and how do u grasp your penis to pull? I tried grabbing the head but didn't do anything

twist3d7;621931 said:
When doing erect stretching, where and how do u grasp your penis to pull? I tried grabbing the head but didn't do anything

You grip just below your head but it takes much more intensity than flaccid stretching and it also can be difficult to hold the grip so I suggest using baby powder to increase grip. If baby powder does not work so well try using latex surgical gloves or rubber dish washing gloves, these will provide the grip necessary.

Back
Top Bottom