Had my first night and now first morning application of the native blend leech oil, so far what I've noticed is about three to five veins showing through pretty strong in my flaccid and I haven't had any turtling so far, and as far as the scent goes it really doesn't smell bad at all, some say it doesn't smell good either but I'd like to add that it's much closer to a pleasant scent than unpleasant, that's my opinion.

Umm-ing and arrr-ing about getting some leech oil. The most recent posters don't seem to be getting much out of it though.

So would I buy the leech or Biul oil for length gains. Which will speed it up as i stretch my gummy worm?

Medicating;502494 said:
Umm-ing and arrr-ing about getting some leech oil. The most recent posters don't seem to be getting much out of it though.

What exactly is it supposed to do?

doublelongdaddy;502522 said:
What exactly is it supposed to do?

It's supposed to increase blood flow wherever you massage it into, penis, balls, taint. All three are pretty crucial for my personal preference. Also, I got a very dark spot on my shaft yesterday along one of the smaller veins that you have to stretch the skin a bit too see, It's already almost completely gone thanks to some deep massages with the oil. I believe the very first post of this thread by redzulu should give you more info than I have to offer, I've only been using it for under a week but I do see great promise with it in the long run.

Jaronimo;502679 said:
It's supposed to increase blood flow wherever you massage it into, penis, balls, taint. All three are pretty crucial for my personal preference. Also, I got a very dark spot on my shaft yesterday along one of the smaller veins that you have to stretch the skin a bit too see, It's already almost completely gone thanks to some deep massages with the oil. I believe the very first post of this thread by redzulu should give you more info than I have to offer, I've only been using it for under a week but I do see great promise with it in the long run.

Thanks! I have wondered and never really read up on it.

doublelongdaddy;502681 said:
Thanks! I have wondered and never really read up on it.

No problem, and I just realized that my explanation of my "dark spot" was a pretty vague description, I was talking about a dark blood spot due to a clamping session, the trapped blood in a dermal layer or however its properly worded. My fault.

Jaronimo;502759 said:
No problem, and I just realized that my explanation of my "dark spot" was a pretty vague description, I was talking about a dark blood spot due to a clamping session, the trapped blood in a dermal layer or however its properly worded. My fault.

That is the type of discoloration that scares me most, one of the biggest reason I will not clamp.

doublelongdaddy;502772 said:
That is the type of discoloration that scares me most, one of the biggest reason I will not clamp.

Yeah I'm mainly experimenting with it for now and trying to come to a conclusion as to whether it will be beneficial or harmful for me, but as far as the discoloration goes this is the third day since the clamping and it's already gone!!! I hadn't clamped again nor did any girth work but will do so again tomorrow. I think the leech oil had a lot to do with the quick healing though.

Jaronimo;502878 said:
Yeah I'm mainly experimenting with it for now and trying to come to a conclusion as to whether it will be beneficial or harmful for me, but as far as the discoloration goes this is the third day since the clamping and it's already gone!!! I hadn't clamped again nor did any girth work but will do so again tomorrow. I think the leech oil had a lot to do with the quick healing though.

I am not to end all sayer here:) Some men have excellent luck with clamping. I may even do well with it but my own personal fears put me off.

Does "Natives blend of wild leech oil" do the same as "Minyak Lintah Leech oil"?

I've been using "Natives blend of wild leech oil" for over 2 months with jelqing/Bathmate and haven't seen any size increase.

Hmm, so leech oil might also work against discolouration? :) Aside from making your unit bigger.

Just a quick testimony from my two months of using this leech oil.

- I haven't seen any change with the few spots i have (although this may have to do with my slightly coffee skin color)

- My flaccid has has improved dramatically (no stats sorry)

- When im erect or even semi erect - I feel thicker and more musclier.

Not of lot of increased pleasure or stamina. I think kegels etc and regular exercising will help with that.

Onto my second bottle now - All in all this stuff is good!! Try it out!!

Both of them should be good, although ive not tried the first one before, i might try it next time. Ive gotten results with the 2nd one. Go for either or both. All the best

Thanks man! I just ordered the first one Minyak Lintah Tulen. Looking forward to using it!

filmfreak;508525 said:
Thanks man! I just ordered the first one Minyak Lintah Tulen. Looking forward to using it!

WHat the heck is this?

doublelongdaddy;510132 said:
WHat the heck is this?

LOL. I was wondering that too so I looked it up and found this:

This 60 ml bottle of MINYAK LINTAH TULEN (Herbal Erection Oil) is made from Effective Traditional Pure Natural Indonesian Herbs. Javanese men have used this traditional formula for hundred of years, as a special ointment, to help maintain their Virility.

MINYAK Lintah contains Enzymes of Hirudo Medicinalis (Medicinal Leeches). Hirudo Medicinalis (Medicinal leeches) are used in modern medicine to treat blood clotting for skin grafts. Leech Oil is also known to Strengthen & Enlarge the Male Organ.

Back
Top Bottom