Bump! It's worth getting this. My own feelings are that the leech fat oil and the native blends rock. The number 1 is good, but I did prefer the leech fat. Too bad at the time I ordered they ran out of leech fat. It's more about the consistency, the leech fat was easier for me to apply I think, but pro thing about the leech oil is that it stays more oil / fluid like longer. The fat did get solidified because of my room temperature etc., just like coconut oil would solidify.

Anyways, worth of a try, thanks to REDZULU for recommedation!

Just ordered some. Sounds awesome. Going to give it a try. I ll let you know what I find out brothers.

Tank

Syd Kitten;538212 said:
Any more in depth reviews on reviews after long periods of use?

My view is: It's a nice addition to your work outs! For some it may have extra mojo power, but seriously, it does have potency.
From my view point, it has made and kept my veins bigger and stronger, very "muscular" look. It's also great for fatigue you might get from training too much.

Sometimes creams / oils etc., are good for motivational purpose as well, as partially growth happens in your mind.
This leech oil surely hasn't done any harm for me, I still suggest it to fellow MOS members!
But there's also another choice, making your own EVO oil, Essential Vein Oil. Basically it's carrier oil (olive, apricot kernel, you name it) with essential oils added to the mix. Price will be maybe less, maybe about the same as purchasing leech oil. By the way, my own experience favors the leech fat, I liked that a bit more!
Anyway, the EVO oil is a great way to get some of the properties what you get from leech oil.

So, EVO or leech oil? Both for me, but EVO is easier to purchase, a bit more hassle to make though. Leech oil is interesting, somewhat a curiosity product, but I vouch for it! (Too!)
These are not miracle cures, either of these oils I've written about, but they can aid in the process of growing! Choice is yours.

Have anyone tried using this while jelqing? I have Lemak Lintah leech fat which I've used while jelqing. I can´t say if it has had any effect yet.

Back
Top Bottom