timechasers

Registered
This is pretty interesting. I'm not sure how many of you all are familiar with the tumblr scene, but this guy, "bignlong" who is over on LPSG has a tumblr blog claims to have a Penis Enlargement technique where he's grown about an inch a month or something over the past year or so. Don't get me wrong, this guy is hung like a horse already, but I think his claims are grossly over exaggerated. From reading the blog it sounds like he claims to have started around 10"-11" or something and has grown currently to 24" ?:(

if you go to this blog: http://bigandlong.tumblr.com you'll clearly his claim of 24" is B.S., but it's certainly large. I think he claimed 14-15" when I first found his blog a year ago. Then 17-18" a few months later, even though it looked no bigger. A few months after that he was claiming 21" etc, still didn't look much bigger. Anyway, thought it might spark some interesting discussion, since he's claiming some kind of Penis Enlargement technique that has allowed him to grow almost a foot (even though it seems like a pretty big crock). He does have a before and after photo, which is supposedly him form 2008 and then a picture which he has reposted a few dozen times, so it's at least a year old.

Thoughts?

Im 6 foot. 24 inches is from my hip to about the middle of my shin. Why would he even claim that?

If it is true then he will take the P.E. world by storm. Id be happy to gain a inch a month !!!! :)

Some of the pics look like he has done some sort of Penis Enlargement,if you want to know he's "secret" you have to pay $25 mmmmm could it just be what we are all doing????? I want to know either way....

Medicating;480063 said:
Im 6 foot. 24 inches is from my hip to about the middle of my shin. Why would he even claim that?

That's what I'd like to know. Haha.

Yes, he is huge, but I believe we're being tricked by the proportions in his body. He says somewhere that he's short, so... maybe he has a 10" or even 11" penis, but I wouldn't give him any more than that. He has a picture where he show's his dick is the size of his forearm. That's not that hard to do if you take the picture from the right angle and grab your penis in a certain way.
So, yes, he is indeed huge, but not THAT huge :)

Maybe he is referring to his "tall tale" that is 24 inches:)

You can say your dick is whatever size if there is no ruler next to it then there is no proof but yeah its impressive but I wouldn't even want a dick that big i will be ok with another inch and a half

Yeah.. seems to be a lot of camera angle tricks. Plus it seems most pictures he's pushing his balls down which probably gives the appearance of an extra 2-3 inches. It's like, dude you are probably one of the most well endowed guys out there, why exaggerated that your length is more than twice as long as it actually is? Haha.

This reminds me of almost every other member on LPSG being banned, maybe for lying about their actual size?
Also when were Penis Enlargement techniques supposed to be secret, unless you are in ���� or something?

What would one do with a 24 inch penis? I could not imagine many women would be lining up for their chance to ride it.

This guy is what is wrong with the "enlargement" industry he is just another guy misleading people that is clearly not 24 inches I'd say 11-12inches if the guy was really trying to make some money he would measure and post and I don't think all the pics are him a few of the pics some guys have bigger arms and more muscle

So who has bought this guys technique? There has to be someone that was curious enough to fork over the $25 for this.

I've emailed the guy a few times - he claims his technique is based on stretching. Nothing I'd give him $25 bucks to find out since everything you want to know is here at this forum for free. Gotta admit though, the guy's cock is a beast - enormous head, easily 10+" in length and his girth looks to be thicker than mine so he's probably touching 7".

His tumblr shots are cool too - he's got this one series where he's in a red wife-beater and the tip of his cock is hitting his f$ckin' breastbone. Damn. He has one animated gif of him doing a tunica tug - pretty damn impressive.

Back
Top Bottom