really????

Anonymous:
Shit man that dicks huge! I need to start growing mine hardcore. 19 and only 9". When was the last time u were that size hard?
Me:

I was about 13 when I was that size hard.

oned44;480349 said:
really????

Anonymous:
Shit man that dicks huge! I need to start growing mine hardcore. 19 and only 9". When was the last time u were that size hard?
Me:

I was about 13 when I was that size hard.

"Only 9 inches"... I wonder if he's ever been with a human female? Or maybe he's measuring from his asshole.

Funny how this guy claims to have 20+ inches and I sent him a message where he answers people questions on the page and it shows up I noticed my question didn't and what I ask was if you claim to have 21 inches why not post a pic of your measurements neither of those happened the pic or my question being answered or posted on his wall page

Uhhh... what do you do even if you have a two foot dick? Seriuosly, he'd hurt any girl he was with. I don't mean like ouch. I'm saying like broken internal organs. Even __________ rarely puts the whole thing in if you've watched his videos.

There is a point of plain stupid when it comes to dick size. Big yeah, but come on 2 feet?

Yeah that guy is full of shit though its obviously you have a big penis but why lie about how big

he appears to be about lex steels size

I cant find the video at the moment ,but I have it somewhere!!!! Dont know their names seeing as how they probabally rarely get work???? But there are 2 brothers in a video fucking Madelyn Marie and these guys both literally have to be pushing the atleast 18-20" length, no bullshitting!!!! I think I found it at freeones... But either way your only born with that kind of endowment!!!

I just found it on freeones again under Madelyn Marie, 2 page, labeled " Madelyn Marie in fishnets having sex with 2 hung men". The guys are referred to as the danger brothers and I was wrong their said to have 15 inch dicks

I guess this would explain the radiculously unrealistic pop shots as well!!!!

is that also why hes always clutching around 4 inches up on his dick at all times???? makes sense now

AdmiralLongDong;480948 said:
Uhhh... what do you do even if you have a two foot dick? Seriuosly, he'd hurt any girl he was with. I don't mean like ouch. I'm saying like broken internal organs. Even __________ rarely puts the whole thing in if you've watched his videos.

There is a point of plain stupid when it comes to dick size. Big yeah, but come on 2 feet?

I want my penis to be five city blocks.

Lying or not he's still massive. I wanna know what he does for girth.

doublelongdaddy;481375 said:
These pics were proven fake. What I do for girth is: DLD's Workout

Honestly I think I need to develop a new exercise for girth. I've gone so incredibly intense with my girth workouts before and I plateaued. I've done triple clamping, triple clamped bends, the Shorty Mac exercise, etc.

I'm working on a flaccid girth exercise. Someone at �other forum� invented Orange Bends, a girth method involving flaccid cock bending, which was awesome for girth. I know it sounds like it wouldn't work, but something about being flaccid while stretching the tunica really works. It's how I got my first ever gains when nothing else would work.

Anyway I'm trying to develop something similar but more intense.

Mick09;481406 said:
Anyway I'm trying to develop something similar but more intense.

That too is always my goal when developing exercise. It is getting harder to do today with how popular Penis Enlargement has become. Good luck and I look forward to you contributions.

typo he ment to say he was 24cm. and I highly doubt this guy pe's just a bunch of scammers trying to rip money off you.

Back
Top Bottom